Injecting - 2-AI (2-aminoindane) Any experince with IV Routes

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by Alicia, Feb 16, 2007.

1. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    2-AI (2-Aminoindan) Swia is curious about stimulant she has read about it on erowid some experience reports and some references on here.

However if some kind I could please tell swia how they used it with what doses etc.

Swia has read a report from erowid on someone who Injects 50mg Intravenous with reported euphoria effects as well with reports on I.M , S.C

She'd love to hear if anyone has any experince with 2-AI (2-Aminoindan) in what ever form doses etc. :p

2. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    Re: 2-AI (2-Aminoindan) Any experince with IV Routes

with the dosage being relatively high, its a safe bet to say this route of admin may not prove to be a safe bet...

3. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    118 y/o from The Netherlands

Some thread titles just make an atheist cry out; 'Oh god no'.

4. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:

2-AI? My robot with Artificial Intelligence is crying and rusting up. I'm suing you for want of more oil.

Most accounts say such is not worth feeding a primate.

5. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth

Swia was not gonna try injecting that amount she would always work her way up. But reading about it she may pass. Thanks you guys for your replies. :p

6. Richard_smoker

Richard_smoker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

yeah... from someone who knows of someone named "Curious Jorge" who heard it from their brother's cousin baby daddy-in-law, it was an experience similar to dying from a heart attack, except for the dying part. that's um, a massive myocardial infarction.

(just clarifying for those with sisters/girlfriends/coworkers/parents/football coaches or whomever who are accustomed to frivolous use of the term. i.e. "--so-and so was SO suprised, he LITERALLY had a HEART ATTACK when he saw her NEW HAIRDO, GIRLFRIEND!")

Jorge is still alive, but I seriously doubt that his heart is currently within the normal range for a 20-year old man...

BTW, i'm totally serious about this comment. Might have been a coincidence... but I doubt it.

Don't do it.

7. nanobrain

Reputation Points:
    from Australia

thats a scary story
    gives one cause to worry
    avoid first pass with powders strange
    and things can end up gory

8. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth

Well swia will heed the warning thanks guys.

9. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda

I have read brief accounts that say 2A-I is a fairly mild stimulant, which last about 2 hours or so and is possibly less euphoric than 'speed', but not very exciting.

I can't see why anyone would want to IV it, especially without trying it orally first.

10. nanobrain

Reputation Points:
    from Australia

a consensus seems to have been reached, unless a contrarian opinion emerges, shall close soon.

11. lagl

lagl Guest

Reputation Points:

SWIM seems to recall that 2-AI was an effective stimulant as far as taking away the need for sleep. But no euphoria whatsoever. I tried it nasally in fairly high dosage (100 mg or so).

12. sakura PSO

sakura PSO Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

At Kitty cat is getting some soon and will mainline it tehe

13. sakura PSO

sakura PSO Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

My evil twin got her 2-AI this morning and prepared it for IV. My evil twin dissolved 150 into 1cc saline and booted it like a sexy nurse. She didn't feel anything. She prepared the same amount for her boyfriend and he also felt nothing. My twin is 98% sure her source didn't do her wrong considering there products have always been top shelf. My twin simply believes that 2-AI simply sucks and sucks my perfect little shaved sexy pussy! <(^_^<)

14. Seraph

Seraph Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

I find it strange that 150mg of IV 2-aminoindane had no effect, did you use freebase 2-aminoindane so that none of the 2-aminoindane dissolved into the solution and then you filtered the 2-aminoindane out of the solution or do you have a massive IV methamphetamine tolerance or something because 2-aminoindane causes effects when it is snorted at 100mg so you must have done something massively wrong.

15. plus44racer182

plus44racer182 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.S.A.
    lmao everyone on this site is crazy as fuck.... Do not I.V that please for the love of jebus.

16. Paukenschlag

Paukenschlag Silver Member Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from finland
    Ok, very experianced (which doesnt mean he is smart or recomends any of if actions to anyone) is trying to develope some kind new personal speed instead of this trash, which he sometimes founds when taking his pet cat out in to the woods. Nice unopened 10g sack of 2-AI was found today and it was a natural choise for todays tests in vivo. This his guy has plenty of boring free time thanks to long sick leave from work because idiot broke his index finger quite bad sometime ago) was 2-AI. Alone 65mg iv did not chills, rush, nice feeling or anything like this. Maybe he felt himself a little bit more awake, but thats all.

After waiting for one our he logically assumed, that the substance is not very strong or pleasuring. And does not kill you instantly. Next preparation was little more complex, 1,5mg Pyrazolam powder, 75mg EPH and 60 mg 2-AI. This actually worked and now he has quite speedy and EPH gave fast and plesant rush and overall feeling is very speedylike, clear, mellow, , but still nice and mellow feeling. Mind feels clear, fingertips and toes are maybe little bit cold, but no color chances.

Intravenous using is his personal choise most of the time (now always ofc, depends on chem type, effects, water soluable or not etc) because with pure product, accurate scale, pretty good technics and knowledge of human anatomy and also his personal limits. Doesnt use other mediactions or have mental problems etc,. So for him its probably the most "safest", effiecent and cleanest way to use any drug in situation, where he will use them anyway in way or another. Usually those criterias wont met in iv-users so hell no this quy is trying to promote his idiot habits and fact is, that how ever you are carefull and accurate the difference between good and very enjoyable fix long trip and fatal OD is always dangerously narrow and those injected poisons will stay in your veins and so taking them is always no turning back situation.

Little summar of this fat guinea big
    Height 6,2"
    Weight 200 pounds, quite muscular and good health'
    Huge natural (maybe its genetics) tolerance of opioids and in past years he has developed some baseline tolerance to amphetamines too. But dont use anything on daily base.

If anyone tries same, please at least half those amounts and start with allergic low (less than mg) mg-range test. This guy is big and strong male with good overall condition. ANY stupid things and doses he uses or tries are not meant for guidelines. So same again, if tries same combo or any of those substances alone, please do not it just like this friend of mine. Use less and in general, mixing chems is very unpredictable and worst case you end up in cemetary.

Paukenschlag added 9 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

I met today this very experianced guy (which doesnt mean he is smart or recomends any of if actions to anyone) who is currently is trying to develope some kind new personal speed instead of this trash, which he sometimes finds when taking his pet cat out in to the woods. Nice unopened 10g sack of 2-AI was found today (with some other supplements as well, wish I was his luck) and it was a natural choise for his todays tests in vivo was 2-AI. Nowadays he has has plenty of boring free time thanks to long sick leave from work because idiot broke his index finger quite bad sometime ago).

But heres the short test summary, it might be not over yet.

Alone 65mg iv did not chills, rush, nice feeling or anything like this. Maybe he felt himself a little bit more awake, but thats all.

After waiting for one our he logically assumed, that the substance is not very strong or pleasuring. And does not kill you instantly, which is always a nice. Next preparation was little more complex, 1,5mg Pyrazolam powder, 75mg EPH and 60 mg 2-AI. This actually worked in 5-10mins and now he has quite speedy feeling and EPH gave fast and plesant rush as always almost instantly. So overall feeling is very speedylike (clear, mellow, , but still nice and relaxed overall feeling. Mind feels clear, fingertips and toes are maybe little bit cold, but no color chances. Sosiality definetly increased.

Intravenous using is his personal choise most of the time (now always ofc, depends on chem type, effects, water soluable or not etc) because with pure product, accurate scale, pretty good technics and knowledge of human anatomy and also his personal limits. Doesnt use other mediactions or have mental problems etc,. So for him its probably the most "safest", effiecent and cleanest way to use any drug in situation, where he will use them anyway in way or another. Usually those criterias wont met in iv-users so hell no this quy is trying to promote his idiot habits and fact is, that how ever you are carefull and accurate the difference between good and very enjoyable fix long trip and fatal OD is always dangerously narrow and those injected poisons will stay in your veins and so taking them is always no turning back situation.

Height 6,2"
    Huge natural (maybe its genetics) tolerance of opioids and in past years he has developed some baseline tolerance to amphetamines too. But dont use anything on daily base. Not even benzos.

If anyone tries same, please at least half those amounts and start with allergic low (less than mg) mg-range test. This guy is big and strong male with good overall condition. ANY stupid things and doses he uses or tries are not meant for guidelines. So same again, if tries same combo or any of those substances alone, please do not it just like this friend of mine. Use less and in general, mixing chems is very unpredictable and worst case you end up in cemetary.

Paukenschlag added 3 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

Ok, very experianced (which doesnt mean he is smart or recomends any of if actions to anyone) guy I know somehow is trying to develope some kind new personal speed instead of this trash, which he sometimes founds when taking his pet cat out in to the woods. Nice unopened 10g sack of 2-AI was found today and it was a natural choise for todays tests in vivo. This his guy has plenty of boring free time thanks to long sick leave from work because idiot broke his index finger quite bad sometime ago) was 2-AI. Alone 65mg iv did not chills, rush, nice feeling or anything like this. Maybe he felt himself a little bit more awake, but thats all.

After waiting for one our he logically assumed, that the substance is not very strong or pleasuring. And does not kill you instantly. Next preparation was little more complex, 1,5mg Pyrazolam powder, 75mg EPH and 60 mg 2-AI. This actually worked and now he has quite speedy and EPH gave fast and plesant rush and overall feeling is very speedylike, clear, mellow, , but still nice and mellow feeling. Mind feels clear, fingertips and toes are maybe little bit cold, but no color chances.

Height 6,2"
    Huge natural (maybe its genetics) tolerance of opioids and in past years he has developed some baseline tolerance to amphetamines too. But dont use anything on daily base.

Paukenschlag added 9 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

I met today this very experianced guy (which doesnt mean he is smart or recomends any of if actions to anyone) who is currently is trying to develope some kind new personal speed instead of this trash, which he sometimes finds when taking his pet cat out in to the woods. Nice unopened 10g sack of 2-AI was found today (with some other supplements as well, wish I was his luck) and it was a natural choise for his todays tests in vivo was 2-AI. Nowadays he has has plenty of boring free time thanks to long sick leave from work because idiot broke his index finger quite bad sometime ago).

But heres the short test summary, it might be not over yet.

Alone 65mg iv did not chills, rush, nice feeling or anything like this. Maybe he felt himself a little bit more awake, but thats all.

After waiting for one our he logically assumed, that the substance is not very strong or pleasuring. And does not kill you instantly, which is always a nice. Next preparation was little more complex, 1,5mg Pyrazolam powder, 75mg EPH and 60 mg 2-AI. This actually worked in 5-10mins and now he has quite speedy feeling and EPH gave fast and plesant rush as always almost instantly. So overall feeling is very speedylike (clear, mellow, , but still nice and relaxed overall feeling. Mind feels clear, fingertips and toes are maybe little bit cold, but no color chances. Sosiality definetly increased.

Height 6,2"
    Huge natural (maybe its genetics) tolerance of opioids and in past years he has developed some baseline tolerance to amphetamines too. But dont use anything on daily base. Not even benzos.

Paukenschlag added 3 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

Hey, my friend tried to edit his post but did something wrong and now its just repeated stupid jibbery.

Paukenschlag added 34 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

Experiments ended with 0,1g 2-AI and 70mg EPH (= that just because he doesnt want to needle himself just for fun and 2-AI seems not to work...). Tight feeling of chest (not bad or unpleasant, but noticeable), ears are ringing and everything is ok. He used EPH and 2-AI as crystal and as far as he saw it, those both soluted fast and easy. Stuff was bought from Britains largest vendor so my friend assumes that those were real the chems he ordered and used.

And please, if someone could pm me (or say it loud in this thread, whatever) how to edit personal posts. I would be very happy and re-read and correct this original post which my stupid illiterant frend posted like 3 times when trying to add one word there...

Last edited: Jun 10, 2013