Combinations - 2-C-D and Adderall Good mix

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by Mexican Messiah, Oct 9, 2005.

1. Mexican Messiah

Mexican Messiah Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I was feeling very adventurous! He hasn't done Adderall in about 3 months. I took 20mg Adderall, he took half of a clone to relax him. Then he did 30mg of 2-C-D and he thinks that both of them go hand in hand. I am having a good time both with CEVs & OEVs he thinks it perfect. very comforting, not intense at all but very mellow and enjoyable

what do you guys think??

Edited by: Mexican Messiah

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2010
  2. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    If you're happy, then I'm happy too.

Each person has a Favorite drug (or drug combination). If you think it's perfect . . . well M.M., then it is.

I don't think of ANY Psychedelic as "comforting" ... at least not all of the time. For me, comfort comesa couple minutes at a time.

By the way, you said: "he took half of a clone to relax him." What is a Clone?

3. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Yea I was wondering the same, what is a clone? Is that a benzo of some sort? I think if you like the combo then good for you, but I dont think I would want to mix adderall with any psydhacelic. Psychadelics make SWIM too edgy as is I dont think adderall thrown in the mix would make it any better. I have never done 2c-d though. Is it as stimulating as 2c-e or 2c-i. If so SWIM definitely wouldnt want to mix these because 2c-e and 2c-i are allready stimulating enough. And if clone is a benzo then I dont see why you took a benzo and amphetamine at the same time it seems like the would kinda cancel each other. But to each his own, glad to hear you found a fun combo!

4. Mexican Messiah

Mexican Messiah Newbie

Reputation Points:
  5. PenguinPhreak

PenguinPhreak Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Be careful mixing uppers and downers, it can be dangerous if you take too much of either. Be sure if you do so, do both in low enough doses.

6. Wing

Wing Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    2C-D? 5mg is enough to start with, if you are alert, sensitive and
    intelligent: it'll give the flavour alright. Good for theatricals, but otherwise
    a bit too pushy.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2010
  7. Richard_smoker

Richard_smoker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I know someone who used the 2C-D as a "smart-drug." (10-20mg)

He would study with this amount on-board, and then take 5mg adderall every 30 minutes or so. It intensified the "smart" effects of the 2C-D.

In retrospect... how "SMART" did he actually become?
    ....not very smart.

Stimulated? Yes.
    Able to read? Yes, but not as much as he'd hoped.
    Smart? probably not.
    Trippy? actually yes, a little bit trippy, and this was not conducive to learning, especially with adderall in the mix to ramp up the anxiety level.

8. fastandbulbous

fastandbulbous Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Amphetamine & 2C-D is a fairly unusual combo (in a nice way) when I've tried it. If you want details, see the 2C-D experience vault at Erowid; my report is under the name MantaRayDrink