2 Dilemmas

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by dzdandcfused, Apr 12, 2005.

1. dzdandcfused

dzdandcfused Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hey guys im new to the forum just wanted to introduce myself. you can call me chad, and had a question for ya all. been smoking bud a year now but only over the last 4 or 5 months have i started buying. i have a friend, well call her stacy whose bf, well call him Craig is a part time dealer and has hooked me up pretty well with what we term "commercial" kb kind of a lower grade of kb to be exact and some much nicer kb as welll that gets u pretty messed up after a while. problem is some friends i smoked the commercial kb with a few months back confronted me a few weeks later and said it was mersh and that i got ripped off. i got 4 grams for 25 bucks if I remember correctly he weighed it i checked it all that shit to make sure he wasnt ripping my ass off. one of the friends, well call him Dave who confronted me about it is also a part time dealer who knows his shit. however i dont know y Dave thought that crap i got from my dealer was mersh i mean by now i know the difference between the two and once i told my dealer about what my friends said he sat down with me and explained y it wasnt not to mention stacy who ive been cool with for a while promised me shed never let craig rip me off like that. my second dilemma is that dave gets a little bit better bud than craig i know for a fact but he charges a lot more and id feel kinda weird changing all of a sudden and my other friends that smoke and buy daves shit are telling me to drop my current dude. most of the reason im with the guy i am now is cuz of stacy and shes a cool ass girl i like hanging with along along with her group. craig has been pretty chill and hasnt done anything to make me think bad of him at all so that leads me to my two questions which are do i drop my current dealer and go with Dave and second why would Dave, a guy who knows his shit think i got mersh? sry to bombard u guys with names and shit, thanks for listening and wud appreciate ur insight if u need any more details dont hesitate to ask, later, chad. Edited by: Alfa

2. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    merch ... is short for commercial bud. often times "merch" comes up to the states from mexico where "midis" or "commercial kb" is grown local to you, but grown outdoors and unwatched, basically grown commercially ... will have seeds but will often times be a bit better quality then the super bulk produced merch from mexico. however any commercial grown bud (wether it's mexi or local) is going to be low quality.

as far as being ripped off ... if you got a sack, and didn't mind at the time, you weren't ripped off. prices vary from dealer to dealer and area to area. always remembre with drugs and drug prices YOUR MILAGE WILL VARY.

3. P!MPJU!C3

P!MPJU!C3 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ur the consumer. U decide. U go for the best price for the best stuff. Stacy will have to accept the fact that u dont want her boyfriends shit. If shes a friend of yours shell be cowl with that. Its just the way it works man.

P!MPJU!C3

4. searcher

searcher Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    seen alot of "mids" that is really pretty good, not too many seeds. $25 for 4 grams sounds fair.

The "seeded KB" is good too.

noticed that the "mids" is kind of a darker green and the KB is a brighter shade of green.

You should "rotate" who you buy from. Several sources can get you through a "dry spell" . When one needs to "re up", you can just see someone else.

5. Fred the Janitor

Fred the Janitor Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    damn 4 grams for 25? that would be like 35 or 40 for me

6. pokeymcsmot420

pokeymcsmot420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    id stick with the first guy to tell u the truth....

sounds like dave needs another customer and is tryin to lure u over, especially if he charges "way more".

but like someone said this is a decision you have to make