Combinations - 2 drops of liquid, 1 blotter, 3 pills (MDMA)

Discussion in 'LSD' started by big-lester, Jul 25, 2006.

1. big-lester

big-lester Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    a few weeks ago SWIBL went to a one week lasting psy-trance festival, he slept a total of 16 hours that week (divided in 2 "nights"), and was just doing acid, E, mushrooms, and ketamine through the entire week. here is one of the nights, the most insane one (it won't be a very long report cuz SWIBL can't really remember too much from that night, actually the whole week was the weirdest week of SWIBL's life)

setting: an old abandoned russian army area with a huge runway, dozens of huge bunkers and hangars, this all in the middle of nowhere in the nature in germany. huge grasslands surrounded by forrest. there was a main stage, a chill-out and a "progressive" stage.

SWIBL took a total of 2 drops of liquid (which supposedly contained 130 mics. each), 1 hofmann blotter somewhere in the night (SWIBL has no idea when), and 2 pills each containing 120 mg MDMA, and 20 mg speed. + 1 pill containing 180 mg MDMA. it was only after the trip that SWIBL started thinking "what the fuck have i done?!"

SWIBL thinks he took the MDMA pill first which he acquired from a guy in the chill out, a dutch guy. then about 1 hour later he met a guy who sold acid, but he only had blotters, and SWIBL had done blotters 2 times before in the last 4 days. what we really wanted was some liquid, SWIBL had only done it 1 time before (in combination with 4-aco-mipt, MDMA, ephedra and alcohol) but the good news was that he said he knew a guy who sold liquid, this guy was supposedly hanging out at a certain shop a lot of the time, so we were hoping the guy was there. fate was by our side, the guy was there, SWIBL took 2 drops, his mate took 3.

after having taken the liquid, SWIBL ran into another friend, they went over to the danefloor to dance a little bit, SWIBL's friend had some more E, so SWIBL took another pill. after about 30 mins. SWIBL was rolling prety well, and felt some of the acid-clarity, but it still had to come on.

another 30 mins. later SWIBL was starting to feeling the 2nd E, so for some reason which is unknown to me, SWIBL took another pill. from this point on, the rest of the evening is kind of blank (though SWIBL knows he had a really good time), he vaguely remembers getting another hofmann from some friend (SWIBL doesn't remember from which one).

What SWIBL does remember, is the artist Ocelot, it was a magical 2 hours on the dancefloor.

in conclusion SWIBL must say that it was an insane evening, it was a quite enjoyable mindfuck, and boy what a mindfuck it was, but the whole time beneath all the extreme euphoria and energy there was something dark hidden, lurking, very odd. SWIBL's sure it was the large amount of MDMA.

during the comedown SWIBL went over to the chill-out to chill and drink chai tea. during the whole day and next night SWIBL couldn't sleep, but that was something he had through almost the entire week, but it was no problem because there was always something cool to do at the festival.

deep into the next night, everytime when SWIBL smoked some MJ he started rolling again, seriously. SWIBL only had this 1 time before when he had done
    4 1/2 ying yangs.

1. 5/5,
      nice report
      Jul 25, 2006
  2. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    Insane trip, man.

That was a hefty dose of MDMA. I would have been hurting the next day if he had taken that much. I would have taken some benzo's with him so he would not have had to deal with no sleep from all the drugs that would ultimatly be ingested. Just a thought.

3. RPS

RPS Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ha. Thats nothing compared to a lot of people that I have met.

Cheers,
    RPS

Edit (Re-read post): I was not attempting to brag about one's friend's experience with large amounts of drugs in any way, nor do I support the idea of doing large amounts of drugs.

I simply mis read the first post and dosage posted.

If
    I offended someone, I'm sorry, but thats unfortunate.

Cheers, RPS

Last edited: Aug 4, 2006
  4. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    This is NOT going to degenerate into dick-sizing people. Taking large amounts of drugs is neither big nor clever.

180mg of MDMA is toxic for the majority and really can't be recommended.

5. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    I agree with SWIjatelka... Dick-sizing by the amount of drugs you ingest is just stupid.