1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Drug info - 2 Part Question Regarding Dosage and Tolerance Levels

Discussion in 'Tramadol' started by eep opp ork ah ah, Dec 4, 2010.

1. eep opp ork ah ah

eep opp ork ah ah Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    hello. okay, i have this cat...he is a pretty interesting cat. he enjoys taking tramadol and codeine. he tries to enjoy it moderately. but recently i could tell something was on his mind. i asked him what was wrong, and he began to talk :eek: i was like wtf?? he then asked me to find out if taking 250mg of tramadol 3 times a week was not advisable. i told him that perhaps instead of taking tramadol 3 times a week, he should take it twice a week, and 250mg of codeine once. my thinking is that substituting 1 day of tramadol with codeine will keep my cats tolerance for both drugs at reasonable levels. my cat was also wondering about the dosing he does. he usually will start with 100mg of tramadol, wait like 30-40 minutes and then take 150mg more. my cat seems to think that this draws out the length of his high. but his girlfriend (who is apparently a talking cat also) tells him that taking it all at once gives much more beneficial results. my cat would really appreciate any advice offered. geez, i really miss the days when cats would just meow.

2. SlightlyBitter

SlightlyBitter Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
  3. Jasim

Jasim Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.