Dose - 250 mikes of LSD: is it safe to do downtown?

Discussion in 'LSD' started by Jaime, Jan 26, 2007.

1. Jaime

Jaime Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Saturday the third SWIM and his best friend are gonna take 250 mics each one. I know, there's no way to know the strength of a dose, but asking the dealer and many experienced guys who took those blotters, they made a good idea about it.
    There will be also two other boys. They're gonna take 150 mics. It's their first time.

My questions are the following: Is it safe to take so much acid and hang up downtown?
    I live in small-medium town, so it's more than possible to meet someone they know. They're not gonna have any sober sitter and it's just SWIM's second time.

How much would it last?
    SWIM's asking you about the "great high", the period while you're unable to understand anything 'cos you're just soooooo far. Last time, with something like 120 ug, it lasted four or five hours...
    The blotter, howerev, are not DOx compounds, SWIM's sure about it 'cos the guys said that in 25 minuts they starded to feel it and in an hour they were pretty fucked up.

What could they do, if some of them had a bad trip?
    Remember that they all will be high.

2. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Re: 250 mikes: is it safe to do downtown?

Sounds like a terrible idea - tripping hard (250 mics is a pretty hefty dose), some relatively inexperienced & some virgin trippers, random environment, cops galore - high chance of getting pulled if (when!) one of the group starts freaking out, noone straight in the core group to talk through freak outs or other potentially sticky situations (cops, drunken dickheads, etc).

Could be interesting, but more likely a recipe for disaster. Leave this idea well alone.

3. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:

Sounds like SWIM and company are planning on breaking every single rule in the book. As well as ignore all the advice available in these forums.

Always be in a safe and secure setting - with no worries. Always have a sober trip-sitter to stay with. Always learn as much as possible about the nature of the psychedelic experience before deciding on trying such oneself.

"Getting fucked up" is not what this is about. If SWIM approaches this as a way to get fucked up and wander around town with a head full of extremely powerful chemicals, I am begging for a bad experience. It sounds like I am not even slightly ready to experiement with this type of drug.

4. Jaime

Jaime Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I thought about your answer, and decided you're completely right. They chose to trip in the mountains. Near my town, there's a walk where cops can't go because of the fact that the street is very small. The only people that walk this place are elderly men and women and young lovers. My friends and I went there many many times to smoke when they were teenagers and never had any kind of problem.
    What do you tell me about that?

But they can't have a sober sitter. Really, it's impossible...

PS: I don' take LSD to be fucked up.

5. grandbaby

grandbaby Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    51 y/o

Do tell. *rolls eyes*