1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Drug info - 25C-NBOMe (NBOMe-2C-C) Drug Info

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by fatal, Oct 28, 2010.

1. fatal

fatal

Reputation Points:
    Please post any info about 25C-NBOMe here. I will comment on swim's research with this soon.

Can anyone add information about:
    • names / synonyms
    • molecule
    • dose
    • duration
    • side effects
    • legal status
    • have there been any reported incidents with this compound?
    • since when has this research chemical been available?
    • stability of the molecule / compound

Names: 25C-NBOMe
    Synonyms: NBOMe-2C-C
    IUPAC: 2-(4-chloro-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)-N-[(2-methoxyphenyl)methyl]ethanamine

[​IMG]

Experiences with 25C-NBOMe should be discussed here.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2010
  2. Stephenwolf

Stephenwolf Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: 25C-NBOMe

Since when has this been available: I noticed it for the first time early September.

Oh, and Dosage: What I've read on it (not a lot) 250ug is a bit underwhelming, 300ug is decent. The experience being relayed to me soon, will be of 300ug, so I'll report back about if thats an OK standard dose. The small multitude of individuals mentioned in the anonymous letter, will probably give a good idea of how variable the effects are between people. Its also a nicely varied group, 3 males, ranging in weight at 170, 155, and 125lbs. and a female weighing 115 or so. It'll give a good idea what 300ug is for different weights, and between males and females. (or if it doesn't change anything at all)

Have read of a person who used around 325ug claiming it as a ++ occasionally flirting with a +++

Duration: the 325ug guy described it as so : lasted for around 8-10 hours. About a 2 hour long come up followed by a 3-4 hour plateau and then a gradual come down. Sleep was easily achieved ten hours later

Last edited: Oct 28, 2010
  3. sigmundfreuid

sigmundfreuid Newbie

Reputation Points:

What are the methods of administration ?
    Vaporization
    Oral
    Nasal

4. fatal

fatal

Reputation Points:

Same as 25D-NBOMe it is active sublingually and not orally as far as I know. Be aware. Be safe. ;)

:joint:

5. Internal Confusion

Internal Confusion Silver Member

Reputation Points:

SWIM read on another board that sub-lingual is working but by far not be best ROA.

Sounds like liquid dosing through the Nose is the way to go.

SWIM found an assay in the Net, the guy that wrote it had the idea that this ones salt form could be used in a nasal spray for dosing..... maybe lets say 100µg per spray.... anyone thinking that this may work ?

The other Idea he had, was to use the Nasal spray or an ansthma inhalter to spray it direktly into the lungs. Could that be potentially dangerous or even working ? seems like the easiest way to go he thought ?

What do SWIMMERS think ?

6. fatal

fatal

Reputation Points:

It might work transdermally. That would without a doubt be the easiest way to administer it.

7. fatal

fatal

Reputation Points:

Even in samples that have been at room temperature for months there is absolutely no sign of decreased potency. This compound is probably sustainable for a long time under the right conditions, like other phens.

8. squeezix

squeezix Titanium Member

Reputation Points:

Come on Fatal, tell them what you told me....You know buddy, the one infraction I ever had here and will ever have was a mixed blessing as it brought us to becoming pals....

But yeah, tell them what you told me about solubility and dosing.

9. psychedelaholic

psychedelaholic Donating

Reputation Points:

I've tried 25C-NBOMe twice. First time was absolutely insane and probably the scariest and one of the strongest trips I have ever had. Second time was with a much lower dose and was fairly mild but still enjoyable.

Names/synonyms Boom, C-Boom

Insufflated dose: (from my experience and others I have talked to)

Active from as little as 50ug probably even less.

Light - 50-200ug
    Mild - 200-350ug
    Strong - 350-800ug
    Very strong - 800ug-1200ug
    Insanity - 1200ug+ (I think the strong dose I took was around 1500-2000ug)

My trip report:
    http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=963049&postcount=28

It can be taken orally, sublingually, nasally, intramuscularly and intravenously (with increasing potency) Insufflated it is easiest to add to water and drop up the nose.

Insufflated - Come-up, duration etc:

First signs within 5mins. With my big dose first signs came on in under 60seconds. Takes 15mins to peak. Peak lasts 3 hours. Then comes down over the next 3-8hours (depending on dose) Sleep is easy once it has worn off.

Effects:

Big dose:
    Ego loss, loss of self, super-imposed imagery, strong auditory effects, crazy colourful visuals, utter terror combined with beautiful insights, massive time distortion, paranoia, never-ending inescapable thought loops

I had little nausea from it which suprised me, the body load coming up was fucking intense though and pretty uncomfortable. Like having lightning bolts shoot through and out you.

Mild dose: (350-400ug)
    Mild euphoria, visual disortion, softening of focus, ease of conversation, floaty body high, slight nausea (wierd)

Last edited: Apr 22, 2011
  10. fatal

fatal

Reputation Points:

That is fairly accurate. It definitely gets strong at >1mg doesnt it? This of course will vary greatly with your ROA and the method by which you are ingesting the compound. Via inhalation the effects are felt very rapidly.

11. Rage

Rage Newbie

Reputation Points:

Ive got a sample coming and its on a blotter, im guessing this will be fine to dose with it has 350mcg on, so its a medium dose, dont wanna start to high lol,

12. smogzahoy

smogzahoy

Reputation Points:

SWIM will be trying this next and is wondering how hard it is to fall asleep on after said peak and duration. How stimulating is it compared to 2c-c?

13. fatal

fatal

Reputation Points:

It is not very stimulating. YMMV

14. psychedelaholic

psychedelaholic Donating

Reputation Points:

It is more stimulatioing than 2CC by a lot but is less stimulated then DOC. At least in my experiences

15. smogzahoy

smogzahoy

Reputation Points:

Thanks a lot this is very reassuring, I will have some downers ready but I am not to worried now by excessive stimulation. I will post trip report by this weekend.

16. geezaman

geezaman Gold Member

Reputation Points:

Does anyone have information regarding;
    - Any difference in potency of the HCL salt versus the freebase form of this chemical.
    - The temperature at which the freebase form degrades.
    - Possibility of successfully dosing the freebase via sublingual or insufflation (from what he has read he not think this is possible.)

Snufkins current idea is to dissolve 10mg of 25C NBOMe freebase in 30ml 99.9% isopropanol and then to dry 1ml "doses" (300ug) onto plant matter to be smoked in cigarettes/spliffs/pipes.

Geezaman has been unable to locate hardly any information on the freebase form of this chemical, although a single post on another website did state "vaporisation beats insufflation by far".

Awaiting your advice

G

17. Stephenwolf

Stephenwolf Silver Member

Reputation Points:

I'd like to know the time-frame with vaporized. If you ever hear from someone who tries this.

18. psychedelaholic

psychedelaholic Donating

Reputation Points:

I have 100ug left in a vial which I could dry out and try it with. Might do it tonight since I got a half day at work

19. psychedelaholic

psychedelaholic Donating

Reputation Points:

Didn't try vaporizing but do have 1000ug left which I will be taking orally tonight. Not tried oral dosing with it yet so will see how it goes. Report will be written as per usual of course. Or will try 500ug sublingual not decided yet.

20. kitsunedemon

kitsunedemon Silver Member

Reputation Points:

My Alien Roger will shortly be receiving some 25C-NBOMe (355mcg) & 25D-NBOMe (850mcg) on blotters. He has read on the 25D-NBOMe threads that people have found that buccal is a more successful than sublingual.

Roger would presume that the same would apply for 25C? Or is it really just a better idea to go for liquid insufflation? If so Roger has read some methods for transferring the material into liquid from freebase or HCl, but can you do this in the same manner when the 25C-NBOMe is already on a blotter?