2C-B first thoughts

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by Beeker, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Beeker

Beeker Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIM ended up with a gram of 2CB ... I took 20mg orally and found it buzzy/happy/social without much visually. I found the feeling of the chemical very pleasing but expected more at 20mg as 2C-I at 20mg was a light show for SWIM.

I wasn't let down but had some questions.

1) does D-amphetamine have a cross-tolerance?
    2) how long should SWIM wait to try again with this one? The same as 2C-E and 2C-I?

2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: 2CB first thoughts

1. Yes it can.
    2. At least 10 days. A month would be better.

2a: Might be cut or crap. 20mg. of 2-CB should cause Persian Rugs to appear and flap in the wind between the ears.

3. Beeker

Beeker Iridium Member

Reputation Points:

I have been on 30mg D-amphetamine daily for months. I took 40mg D-amphetamine 5 hours prior to 20mg 2cb. As for cut, I used a website that looks at source URL's and the comments were all positive.

I will give the prescription amphetamine a few days break before the next attempt.

4. RunRedFox

RunRedFox Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

I would like to note that 2c-b is not very visually if You is active and running from place to place during his trip. swim only noted significant visuals when staying in one place for awhile and more so in a dark enviroment.

swim notes 40 mg's was pretty visually breathtaking however I believe this compound is best for its body high and high functionality.

5. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:

I'd have to say, from that ^^^, that 2-CB has different effects on different people. I knew this, but it appears to vary much more than thought. MOST people Bongo knows found 2-CB extremely visual. Persian Rugs flying. Now I hear from others who get none of that from 2-CB, and do from 2-CC. Which most say is not visual. So the Jury is out.

Wait 10 days (knock of the dex to monkey if possible) and feed the monkey, Then report back - please!

6. halftone

halftone Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Canada

swim noted that 2c-b was not as visual as he thought it would be. He said he tried it several times, trials ranging from 15-30mg ... at 30mg, he had some minor 'persian rugs flying' type visuals, and minor tracers, much color enhancement... BUT, swim's SO noted in the same trials that 2c-b was very visual for her, with strong tracers & persian rugs effects around 24mg.

7. renegades

renegades Silver Member

Reputation Points:

I heard of a Swim that took 60 mg 2C-B recently and experienced a visual trip that I will never forget. Everything was shifting, colors were awesome, everything had a cartoon look to them a little bit like Roger Rabbit or Warner Brothes, sometimes it looked like there was no floor at times I thought I was too high but decided instead of panic I would just lie down and enjoy it which I did immensly. I was hooked on crystal, and the Research Chemicals just did not have that kick to them. The magic was missing. Realizing what was the reason, I decided to quit meth for life, and the Research Chemicals are awesome so much better than when I was using meth. Swim thinks since most Research Chemicals base is amphetamine, if swim already have it in swim system swim won't get as stimulated from the Research Chemical because I had a tolerance to it. That is swims' experience. Swim am glad swim gave meth up, now swim can enjoy swim psychadelics to their fullest potential. Plus swim must wait at least 7 days between 2C trips if I want to get the most bang for your buck. There is definetly a cross tolerance among all 2Cs

Last edited: Apr 24, 2007
  8. Beeker

Beeker Iridium Member

Reputation Points:

At 8 days (3 days off Dexedrine) I tried 2CB at 20mg again.

+0.20 Feel it
    +.30 hitting hard
    +.45 come up is over ... I feel GREEEEEAAAT!
    +2h body is glowing, very buzzy, tactile, music bass makes My feet move
    +3h No visuals but a general color enhancement. PS2 games seems brighter and outside in the day is pleasing to SWIM. To look on Spring gives SWIM a sense of wonder - spiritual meaning? but the connection is mental not OeV or CeV but a real connection or awe like, "Ohh! Now I see! That is why this is that way!" Epiphanys. :eek:
    +4 same
    +5 I was starting to fall out of the headspace
    +6 I was smiling from ear to ear and "up"
    +8 no side effects or body load to report. I was hungry and ordered a Pizza
    +8.30 Yum :D
    +10 SWIM still feels "up" not drugged but "up" like, "this day was not a waste!"

9. Beeker

Beeker Iridium Member

Reputation Points:

I am a 184 pound male patient, athletic, 6 foot tall .. for the record.

SWIM reports chemicals/variables 24 hours beforehand:

• at least 3 Espressos in the 24 hour period and 1 "Monster" Energy drink the night prior
    • [SIZE=-1]piracetam at 800-1000 mg each morning, every morning
    • [SIZE=-1]100-200 mg 5-htp every night at bedtime for 6 months
    • [SIZE=-1]800 mg DL-Phenylalanine in morning for 5 months
    • [SIZE=-1]1000mg Acetaminophen (2x Tylenol) night before for headache
    • [SIZE=-1]4 cans Diet Coke, 1 can Diet Dew
    • [SIZE=-1]no food for 18 hours prior

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2017
  10. RunRedFox

RunRedFox Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

I had a thought. I remember his first 2c-b trips being quite visual, I remember that it was 2c-b HCL the first batch. recently swims 2c-b trips have been somewhat less visual which could be a tolerance to some degree although the other lab rats seem to be in consensus, this batch was 2c-b HBr. could the difference in salt have such a profound effect. swim assumed the HBr would be a slight bit more potent but my experience counters this notion.

11. Beeker

Beeker Iridium Member

Reputation Points:

I amn't a chemist so someone else will need to answer that.

I am going to jump to 25mg then 30mg and report back. SWIM really doesn't need the visuals as this is more a search for recreational value for concerts, raves, and festivals.

I am happy with 2C-E, Mescaline, shrooms, 4-ho-mipt, and 4-aco-dmt for oral dosed visuals. SWIM just expected more, like my first 3 times with 2C-I, which were also the first 2C-x researchs for SWIM.

12. firewall

firewall Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Recently, a friend of I tried 2C-B for the first time. At 20 mg, SWIM's friend was feeling the effects nicely after 90 minutes, but he suggested that it was not enough for him and that another dose was in order. SWIM only had another 20 mg capsule, so that is what his friend took. They parted ways shortly afterward (before I got to see what happened).

The next day SWIM's friend told SWIM that he never tripped that hard in his life. Apparently, his sitter turned into an alien, and not even 1 mg of alprazolm was able to kill the trip when he decided that it was too much for him to handle. Be careful with this stuff.

13. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands

If I amn't mistaken 2C-B had a bit of a steep dose-response curve. A small increment in the dosage can make a big difference.
    Maybe SWIBeeker should wait untill he has tried a few mg more and see how much difference it makes, and if he does please report.;)

14. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:

Gram for gram, a HBr salt of XZY would have less XZY available than a gram of HCl salt. Bromine is a heavier atom than chlorine.

In descending order from lightest to heaviest - The Halogens are: Fluorine, Chlorine, Bromine, Iodine, Astatine.

15. Beeker

Beeker Iridium Member

Reputation Points:

I have read the same and is getting cocky (he doesn't need a chemical spanking atm). 22mg next for SWIM.

16. blue jammer

blue jammer Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

I believe if you have high (visual) expectations, you'll not actually see much if anything at all, as your head could be in a state that you are waiting to see something. I have found its often the case that you actually do see something when you least expect it.

17. Beeker

Beeker Iridium Member

Reputation Points:

I tried at 22mg ... SWIM reported 22mg of 2CB had much more positive "feel" then 20mg and I had more happen visually but nothing that didn't go away by me doing something beyond looking in one spot.

I feel 2CB would be a great tool for psychiatry sessions - more so then MDMA though SWIM admits to getting MDMA from unknown sources in pressed pills in the 1990's (who knows what was in those pills or the doses).

I feel 2CB still has more "room" to work in so I will try 24mg and report back.

With as much difference 2mg made SWIM can't even image how much of a change there would be at 30mg from 22mg.

I got to wondering what would happen if some poor dope bought two 20mg pills and took them both ... Spanked for sure. :eek:

18. samadhi_smiles

samadhi_smiles Newbie

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o

23-24mg (actually 11-12mg plugged is better)is the sweet spot at least for SWIM. Anything below that and its just not quite 'on'.

19. GDxCAT

GDxCAT Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

I used to take 2c-b at doses of 30mg or higher. Because his first few attempts with it at lower doses produced no desirable effects.

Lately though I have only been takin 12-16mg (of the hcl, hasnt tried Hbr in in 2 years, but will be returning to it soon) and it produces a very heady trip for SWIM.

Somehow he has desensitized himself to 2c chems.

Hey Samadhi nice to see you here.

Last edited: May 15, 2007
  20. Beeker

Beeker Iridium Member

Reputation Points:

SWIM told me that 25mg produced effects that touched on uncomfortable during the come up. I haven't researched phenethylamines for several weeks unless 30mg Dexedrine prescription is counted.

24 hours prior to the day SWIM stopped taking his Dexedrine.
    • 0.0 SWIM decided to skip 24mg and research 25mg instead. I took 25mg orally inside a gel-cap and went out to the pool to sun.
    • 0.20 I feel the 2cb and notes what SWIM percieved as a faster then normal come up.
    • 0.25 to 0.30 SWIM seemed to have random thoughts that lead to a confused state, "I should turn over and get some sun-is really fucking bright today-moon tan-moon man-what the fuck?!?" I didn't laugh because of the setting ... in public around neighbors.
    • 0.35 I am being thrown forward at a very brisk pace
    • 0.40 "Did SWIM misjudge the dose?" thoughts due to heavy come up. SWIM makes his escape to his apartment ... I feel out of place.
    • 0.45 SWIM puts on some ambient and lies down because a general anxiety from the onset while not paying attention to set and setting (I was at an apartment pool with screaming kids)
    • 1.00 having gained complete control of SWIM's environment, I feel much better and remains free of anxiety or, "to much!" thoughts for the remainder.
    • 1.10 OEV's shimmering, 'solid matter reality' buzzing, sudden but rare (one or two) white flashes at the extreme edge of my peripheral vision. I have had them before but they only seem to happen in a part of vision SWIM only notices when an object or person moves threw the very edge of my vision. SWIM looks - nothing.
    • 1.30 OEV's have have become +++ and I feel euphoric but a bit shaken ... not stirred
    • 1.45 I am still moving toward a peak but the nature of the come up has changed into what I had experienced of 2cb until that day just with OEVs that were unimpressive - but different.
    • 2.00 OEVs seem blurry and sharp at the same time? SWIM can't explain. I feel he is in familiar territory just something else is being triggered in the brain.
    • 2.45 I am happy, euphoric, giggly, buzzy, and energetic. I don't feel enlightened but the nature of this synthetic reality is recreational to a high degree. goosebumps from a perceived cold room causes SWIM to get shivers that feel extremely sensual.
    • 3.00 SWIM turns on some hard Trance. SWIM still has OEV's that can't be ignored but they are dull yet sharp - shifting in hue slowly and are strange only in the "out of focus - yet focused" nature they possess. SWIM wonders if his brain is processing vision with two extra steps - like instead of two images there are four: two are sharp while two are dull and both are tracing a little out of phase. music sounds amazing and feels amazing.
    • 3.40 I feel quite secure and even though he is still in a peak I go for a walk. Outside it's dusk and SWIM walks threw a upper middle class suburbia. Kids are playing and parents are working their yards.
    • 3.50 SWIM passes a jogger and has no problem saying "hey" when waved at as he is passed.
    • sort of off topic but I remember walking down that same road one day an hour after peaking on 60mg miprocin feeling like he was naked - actually, worse then naked ... like I had on tighty whities. I was out of place with everything that one time on miprocin but felt no confusion or feelings of anxiety on 2CB.
    • 4:05 SWIM heads back home. I am coming down.
    • 4:15 once home and sitting I feel the effects more but once SWIM starts playing Guitar Hero 2. The shift of focus from my body to his air guitar stardom ends out the trip.
    • 5:00 I am sobering up fast. The 2CB has left the building it seems. I feel no crash or side effects beyond a general goofy happiness.
    • 8:15 SWIM falls asleep.

I feel that any more then 25mg would gain nothing but negatives and 23-24mg is a good guess for my orally ingested sweet spot for 2CB. I have nothing more to add to this unless I do something dumb like taking 2x 24mg gel-caps. :eek:

... at which point I will report back - sobbing like a fuzzy little peach school girl who just got bitch slapped.

Tags: