Dose - 2C-B HCl? HBr?

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by Iggypoop, Apr 4, 2005.

1. Iggypoop

Iggypoop Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Ok so I has some 2c-b hbr and he wants to know what dose to take (is it different than the hcl salt?). Does it have any different effects?

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2010
  2. gn2osis

gn2osis Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from denmark
    The ratio of molecular weights of 2C-B HBr to 2C-B HCl is about
    1.1. In theory that means that the HCl salt would be about 10%
    stronger; in practice, it shouldn't make much difference at all.

Edited by: gn2osis

3. moeBius

moeBius Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o from U.K.
    the HBr salt of 2c-b has the same effects as other salts of 2c-b. the dosage should be the same as with the HCl.

the HBr is also good for nasal consumption because it's soluble in water afaik.

4. Iggypoop

Iggypoop Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Wow, quick responses thanks guys! Another thing i was wondering is whether the hbr would sting more/less than the hcl intranasally? I know that its prolly not a good idea but i thought i'd ask. What about nasal doses? Would they be very low?

5. Iggypoop

Iggypoop Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Oh one more thing will the hbr salt break down more easily than the hcl? What would be the best idea for storage?

6. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I snorted about 15 mg. of 2-CB HCl. It burned like a fire! I then snorted a bunch of water while swearing I'd never listen to that nitwit friend of mine again! But the effects were very fast - about 5 minutes. And the visuals were utterly amazing. It was the one and only time I've done that molecule. If I ran into it again, I'd take about 25mg orally. The burn was too much! As a hydrobromide, I doubt you'd notice a difference in the dosage. I only wonder what compelled the chemist to do such. At least he/she didn't make it a hydrofluoride!

7. Iggypoop

Iggypoop Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    The easiest way to make 2c-b is to convert 2c-h with bromine to 2c-b hbr, to convert it would take some time and effort- might as well just leave it as-is. 15mg 2c-b in the scnozz sounds pretty hardcore. 20mg 2c-i was too much for me orally!! Did you like 2c-b? did you notice any body feelings at all? like did it make you feel all nice? or was it just a 'trip' like any other? I really want to know what to expect!

8. gn2osis

gn2osis Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from denmark
    Shouldn't be any difference in stability for the compounds themselves;
    no idea what possible impurities in different batches might do.
    Storage mantra is "cold, dry, dark", though 2C's are probably OK at
    room temp on the shelf (keep 'em free of moisture, though, and out of
    direct light if possible). If in solution, use aqueous and freeze
    for long-term. I remember a report of a guy who kept a bottle of
    aqueous 2C-B in his car for months, however, and he said it didn't seem
    to diminish in potency. (NOT RECOMMENDED for tryptamines!!!)

Edited by: gn2osis

9. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    like did it make you feel all nice? or was it just a 'trip' like any other? ...

Well it certainly is a "trip" and could be sensual if one were in the mood. It's not a specific aphrodisiac, if that's what you are seeking. Depends on your mind set. It did have a profound bodyload which I found a bit much. But soaking in a tub of water soothed that down. The visuals were very strong and complex in the Persian Carpet form. It had the clarity and insight of MMDA and MDMA, along with the range of mescaline. Very nice all in all. I'd like to see it around more often. Hope this helps you.

10. Iggypoop

Iggypoop Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Nagognog: thank you very much, i have heard some people saying that they body load can be almost like any itchy feeling. I've had 2c-i before and it left me with a tingling sort of feeling but it was as if it were just on the outside layer of my skin, sounds like 2c-b could be the same sort of thing. You make 2c-b sound fucking excellent! Cant wait!