Snorting - 2c-b insuffulation.

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by -k4ge, May 9, 2006.

1. -k4ge

-k4ge Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o from earth
    I was wondering what the basic rule of thumb would be for insuffulating 2c-b. I have read that doses need to be lower, but how much lower, about half?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2010
  2. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    rule of thumb is that snorting 2c-x is not a generally healthy practice.

3. grandbaby

grandbaby Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    51 y/o
    Want faster-acting? Plugging is apparently the way to go. Much safer than insufflation, which has been linked to deaths. Fun times!

4. prospero

prospero Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I reckon divide doses by a factor of three when insufflating the 2C's. Go easy though: they sting like a bu***r, can have unpleasant side effects, and it's also much easier to overdose and possibly hospitalize or kill yourself.

For 2C-B I'd start at 5mg and work slowly up from there, though you'll probably find the pain becomes unbearable at 10mg and you have to top up your dose either orally of rectally.

5. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Where is 2-CB linked to any deaths? I have never heard of this - whether by insufflation or other routes of administration. 2-CT-7 yes. But never 2-CB. If you are going to make a statement like this, you must be prepared to back it up.

This is not to suggest that any monkey ever try this.

6. hh339

hh339 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    dont want to make enemies here, but really have to agree with nagog. who the hell has ever died from 2C-B in reasonable amounts? it stings like a motherfucker for sure to snort, but that sure doesnt mean it would kill ya. misleading information is way more dangerous.

7. -k4ge

-k4ge Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o from earth
    After consulting the search engine, and urbandictionary.com and google, I have been unable to understand what you mean by "plugging". Could SWIM explain to SWIK how to "plug" a substance.

8. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P. Platinum Member & Advisor R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Rectal administration.

9. -k4ge

-k4ge Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o from earth
    what would be good method of doing such? Gloves and lube?

10. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    "Teen-Age Enema Nurse. It's not a pretty job - but someone's got to do it!"

11. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    2C-B, unlike many other 2C class members, is fairly quick in onset via oral, there is no need for other methods of administration save conservation.

of course, everything goes better w/a Teen-Age Enema Nurse.

12. grandbaby

grandbaby Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    51 y/o
    Sorry— I was speaking generally; insufflation of 2C-B has not been linked to any deaths, and I didn't mean to suggest that it was. However, when one substance of a certain family HAS been, in my mind that casts much doubt on the safety of any other substance in that family. My advice (which will buy you a cup of coffee if you have $2 as well :)) is to stay away from snorting any of the phenethylamines, period.

13. prospero

prospero Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    .....which, for a lot of people, is probably a significant factor, as 2C-B is flat-out illegal and therefore pretty hard to come by.

14. dmax

dmax Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I've done extensive... research with 2c-b nasally. Here's a game plan that works for a lot of lab rats, monkeys, and the occasional flatworm. Weigh out (accurately, or not at all) about 15 milligrams. Drop it on a piece of clean glass. Cut it into a long line, and then blow about a third of it. It will sting. Wait fifteen minutes. If desired results have not been achieved, blow another third. Wait another fifteen. Repeat. I would NOT reccomend doing more than about 15. And don't assume that even this method is remotely safe, etc, etc.

15. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    A safe rule of thumb might be to go for a third of the dose, rather than half. Try starting with 5mg if you wish. Watch out for the nasal drip.

16. fastandbulbous

fastandbulbous Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    "I was wondering what the basic rule of thumb would be for insuffulating 2c-b."

Expect to feel like someone's done an Edward II on your nose (he was murdered with a red-hot poker shoved in a bodily orofice, but not the nose - no prizes for guessing which one it was though!). 2C-B could be used as a method of torture by placing it on people's nose linings. It will last well into the start of the experience...

17. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Swia would of thought plugging would be more dangerous then snorting although both risk apply to overdose, But rectal admin so to speak is like injecting so swia read its onset is just like I.V. Snorting is dodgey as u can snort to much.

18. big-lester

big-lester Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    a friend of SWIBL's is very experienced with 2c-b, has been his favorite for the last 10 years, and this friend snorts 2c-b regularely, and he's never had any problems with it, and SWIBL has seen him do it 2 times, and both times the only expression of pain was a little "ouch", nothing more. SWIBL's not saying it's safe to snort 2c-b, because offcourse it still is a research chemical, but if you do it, start low, really low. but the best and safest thing (ok maybe except for plugging, but this isn't really an option for MOST people) to do would offcourse still be oral ingestion.

19. fastandbulbous

fastandbulbous Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Why? The only arguement against it seems to be the utterly ridiculous one involving anything entering the rectum instantly turning you gay (if you're a bloke). Besides my total lack of understanding as to why some people are homophobic (don't get me started...), it's not a sexual act & to be 'gay', it would need to be of a sexual nature: Inserting the tip of a syringe to administer a drug is in no way a sexual act (unless I've totally misunderstood normal human sexuality!). Now if it was a large erect phallus, then yes the suspicion would be that there was a sexual motive, but a syringe...

20. entin88

entin88 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from argentina
    When insufflating 2c-b one need to differentiate between the salt form. The HBr salt is water soluble and will be taken up easily in the nasal membrane, It will still hurt a little. The Hcl salt on the other hand is not water soluble and will sit up there and burn (hurt) for a long time before it is fully taken up."