Opinions - 2C-B or 2C-I for a social situation

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by pickledsheep, May 5, 2007.

1. pickledsheep

pickledsheep Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Among a very close friend, which would you prefer, and why?

I haven't done either, and is going to indulge with a friend for the first time. Both of ours.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2010
  2. blue jammer

blue jammer Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    When you say social situation, can you be more specific?

If it's a small house gathering, I would be inclined to try 10mg of 2-ci - start low and don't be impatient as it can take 1-2 hours to have effects.

I wouldn't recommend taking either substance in a club for the first time as you won't know the head state you might end up in, like anything, it's always best to try these things in a safe/secure environment with someone with you that is either more experienced, or a 'sitter' (someone who doesn't take any of the substances, but just watches you to make sure you are all ok)

3. C-rok

C-rok Newbie

Reputation Points:
    neither substance is conducive to a social situation. neither are conversation catalysts. if you two are planning to be sexual then by all means 2c-b is wonderful and makes one real horny, also erection and orgasm are easily achievable. both yield a similar psychedelic experience but for first timers 2c-b is recommended. shorter come up(30mins), shorter peak incase You or swiy's friend finds the experience unbearable. as a side note, both substances shift directions and leave an afterglow following the peak that may be considered "social".

4. RunRedFox

RunRedFox Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    2c-b is the drug for social situations. It is not largely a conversation stimulator but it makes even the most boring situation a hilarious happening. Honestly I could function with ease in almost any situation on 2c-b with little discomfort. 2c-b like above mentioned is great for sexual encounters. I think 2c-b is terribly fun at raves.

I would be much less inclined to do 2c-i in a social situation although this also would be doable. I has experienced 2c-i in social settings on various accounts and note it had a long come up, I was a bit anxious waiting for the comeup and then when it came he was quite antisocial. I had another experience in las vegas which was quite interesting but on 2c-i swim just felt really akward and self concious the whole experience.

swim also would like to note that 2c-b has alot less of the mental mindfuck than most pyschs which make it hard to have a bad time. I would suggest a moderate dose of 2c-b, possibly around 15-20 mg's for a social occasion

5. samadhi_smiles

samadhi_smiles Newbie

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o
    Be prepared for things to get intense depending on dosage with either. 2CB can be an unexpectedly deep and introspective chemical in contrast to all the reports online about it being 'light,' 'social', etc. It can be very powerful, especially combined with marijuana and hydergine.

6. chemlove

chemlove Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    I have had a lot of successful research (in social situations) with 2ci. My friend SWIM also never had a chance to research with or on 2c-b, but with the legal rules the way they are, i am sure SWIM probably never will either. Thinking about what he told me over the years i would strongly consider staying home or in very comfortable situations. Maybe after your first few tries it might be more easy to go out in the real world in a state of total comfort.

I surely remember him telling me to never ever never ever ever operate any motored machine. (not even a jet ski or a lawn mower let alone a car). I vividly remember him telling me that when you go in and out of "waves" that you may think your sober and your not so it could be really dangerous not only to you but to others.

Last but not least from reading the site i think its safe to say that at least the first time have at least 10 full hours (six to eight for the drug) and two more hours to come back to reality before having to do anything important

7. FrankenChrist

FrankenChrist Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
    Indeed, you do not want to be at the wheel of a vehicle when you're seeing everything fuzzy and double and you cant even tell if the clouds that you see are real or not.

Chances are your brain will feel really burnt because you pushed it way too hard. Maybe take a downer (your choice, herbal or whatever) and try to get some sleep.

Tags: