2C-E + 5-Meo-DMT

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by El Calico Loco, Aug 31, 2006.

1. El Calico Loco

El Calico Loco Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Has anyone heard of someone else trying this combination? I'm unable to find anything with a search of this forum or erowid. I've seen plenty of positive reviews of 2C-I + 5-Meo-DMT, do it doesn't seem like it would be dangerous, but I would rather heard first - oops, I mean second - hand accounts.

ECL

2. rodent

rodent Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SWIM can't help with the combo but, he has some experience with each alone and either is known to be quite mind-blowing on its own, given a strong enough dose.

I would tell SWIM that before combining, be sure I have some experience with each.
    And by all means, have a sitter!

3. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I don't think that 2C-E would be inherently any more risky than 2C-I in this combo. Either combo sounds a bit overkill to me, but to each his own.

+1

4. Each Hit

Each Hit Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    does seem a bit overboard. 2c-e alone is about as hectic as swim cares to get. psychedelics seem to be far more enjoyable and beneficial when used in moderation. trying to test the limits of your sanity just seems too risky...

5. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    One would be advised to research a combination of mescaline - the father of the PEA-class psychedelics - and 5-Meo-n,n-DMT. I know people combined mescaline with DMT in the early days. Perhaps also the 5-Meo was tried.

If it didn't kill the mescaline users, it likely - LIKELY - won't off a 2-CE user.

6. El Calico Loco

El Calico Loco Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Update:

This has been attempted.

The subject - never one to do things half-way (i.e. in moderation) - decided to go even further.

Rough timeline:

19:40: The subject swallowed 50mg diphenhydramine HCL (for nausea)
    20:00: The subject swallowed 20mg 2C-E
    21:30: The subject swallowed 25mg more diphenhydramine HCL
    22:00: The subject smoked two cigarettes
    22:20: The subject inhaled three bulbs of N2O
    22:10: The subject smoked five hits of high-grade cannabis
    22:20: The subject inhaled three more bulbs of N2O
    22:30: The subject inhaled one hit of 5-MeO-DMT (~10mg)

[highlight][SIZE=+5]WAHWAHWAHWAHWAHWAH[/highlight]

Those who inhale nitrous oxide while under the influence of a psychedelic often come down with the impression that they had just learned something extremely important and meaningful, only to forget it; others feel as if they came this close to figuring out the big cosmic joke. The subject thinks he may finally have gotten it.

Here is his hypothesis: just as nitrous causes the flanging of sounds, high doses of nitrous + psychedelics - or 5-MeO-DMT alone - can cause the flanging of thoughts themselves. Thoughts begin to echo, leading to a sense of infinite (as far as the brain can tell) recursion. The joke is that each of these levels of recursion can sense that the next level (or echo in the thought loop) is about to figure this out, only to forget it; this causes a sense of amusement. The next level sees itself as being laughed at, but can't tell that it is it's own mind. This goes on until the echoing stops and the last layer forgets.

5-MeO-DMT feels like eternity because the echoing thoughts prevent the subject from perceiving any sense data, flow of time, or reason; the mind can perceive nothing but its own existence, which seems solitary, infinite, and eternal. I AM.

Go into it with fear, and that fear will be amplified into infinite terror. Go into it with wonder, and that will be amplified.

He thinks the particular combination above may have allowed him to short-circuit this process, allowing the memory to be retained. But it's just a hypothesis. Metaphysics is still an open question. :)

He also realized, at some point, that he should love himself. That it was okay to love one's self - realize that you are imperfect, sure; realize that you should improve, certainly; but love yourself just the same, warts and all. With the flanging thought pattern in place, this love was echoed back to him in infinite quantity. It was the most perfect feeling of love, compassion, acceptance, and forgiveness he has ever felt, or ever will.

This was definitely a +++++ experience.

There were negative side effects. The combination of the phenethylamine and tryptamine seemed overstimulating - I say seemed, because his echoing thoughts made it difficult to tell just how tense his muscles really were or how fast his heart was really beating. He suspected that it was no worse than a large amount of caffeine (certainly nowhere near methamphetamine, which he has done once or twice with no problems). To be safe, he took a tab of diazepam. This relieved the unpleasant physical stimulation, but was not enough to abort the trip - it continued for several more hours, feeling like 2C-E plus a constant drip of nitrous. The subject was finally able to sleep around 06:00.

He felt fatigued and "out of it" the next day, but still felt the afterglow of infinite love and acceptance. The subject felt back to "normal" the day after that.

Normal, but not the same. Better.

ECL​