Experiences - 2c-e and Communicating

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by gitst0opid, Jun 24, 2006.

1. gitst0opid

gitst0opid Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    A question swim asked to have posted:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2010
  2. big-lester

big-lester Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Actually, SWIBL told me he can communicate better with people on 2c-e. it makes him more talkative and euphoric, wants to joke and laugh all the time, but if he has to he can act "normal". it doesn't cause much of a head-fuck for SWIBL, it's pretty clearheaded (probably as long as you don't go above +- 18-20 mg).

why are you asking?

3. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Best done on a Cloudy Day with that RC...forms nice patterns according to those who tried this before.

4. XacidburnX86

XacidburnX86 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I havent really had too much trouble communicating with others while on 2C-E. The visuals can be a little distracting, but other than that, face to face talking with another person is mostly normal. At higher doses (~22+) I had agood deal of difficulty typing on IRC, but thats all.

That sounds very interesting... I will have to try that when they get some more 2C-E.

5. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    As with most psychedelics for SWIM, talking with other tripping people is fun and he always has a good laugh, though with non-tripping people it is quite irritating, for both them as for SWIM.
    I snorted 8 mg yesterday together with a good friend, and they had the time of their life throughout the whole trip, laughing about the airplane in the distance morhping into a UFO and changing colors.
    They also had a very philosophical conversation, talking about their trip and my lost memories he relived, though it was acompenied with much laughter as well.

6. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    Layered Clouds of many Eyes, morphing cities in the sky, the eyes opening in awareness of the small primates who have dared...

information was before matter...now i may be crazy, but i reckon the hitherto unknown porpoise (ok, dolphin) of multiday outdoor bush doofs is to create enough energetic morphogenetic to function as 'attractors' for, you guessed it...start playing the Close Encounters Theme.

'now you gimme enuf minds and a big ol' acoustically perfected wall-o-sound outdoor environ at 100,000 Watts as a fulllon-crum, and i can lever the planet' - to quote old uncle Archie M. Eddes after he fell out of the tub and hit his head.

oh - people - yes, nonverbal and verbal communication may be enhanced or hampered depending on set, setting, dose and admixtures.

7. nikonikad

nikonikad Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from sweden
    How is 2c-E and Dancing?

8. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    It probaply depends on the person, his experience with 2C-E, and especially the dose.
    When tripping balls it might get very hard for You to dance, let alone when You is in a crowded area.
    Though at a low dose the stimulating effect and the trippy effects might give a whole other experience.

Tags: