Other - 2C-E how long before its scheduled?

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by vantranist, Jan 14, 2007.

1. vantranist

vantranist Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from antigua_and_barbuda
    I have seen it in many places including erowid, and wiki that 2C-E has been in the works of being scheduled in the U.S. since September.

What do you all think on this and how long do you think we have left?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2010
  2. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Probably whem they outlaw all phens or at least 2c-x's when some invalid interp of the analog law is enforced.

Salvia has been "in the works" to schedule since 2003 and hasn't happened yet.

In order to schedule a specific drug, it takes a few years of research, etc. Unless they get congress to approve an "emergency schedule" or they re-interprit the analog law to include that certain drug or class of drugs.

3. Each Hit

Each Hit Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    would I be putting themselves at greater risk by ordering it, now?? now that the substance is on the radar, could the government be keeping tabs on who orders, so they can crack down on everybody once the drug is officially scheduled??

4. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Ordering is always a risk.

5. Each Hit

Each Hit Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    of course it is. the question asked was if it would be a greater risk now than it was before.

6. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    No one can possibly give a definitive answer to that question.

No one has yet been arrested for ordering RC's. Selling yes. Is SWIM feeling terribly unlucky? Or 'special'? Well....

Anywho, Bongo had ordered 100's of grams of a-ethyltryptamine (a-ET) during the time period up until shortly before it was made a Schedule I cs. This was ordered from large, well-known mainstream chemical suppliers. No one ever knocked (or kicked down) Bongo's door. Wouldn't have mattered - Bongo had finished his research and the supply was long gone.

7. Apex-Bozo

Apex-Bozo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I live in england. All phenethylamines have been illegal here since 2001 and yet still you can purchase quantities of up to a gram from all over the world as long as you agree to the disclaimer which will always read "We do Not ship our products to countries in which they are illegal" but then they always say "It is YOUR responsibilty to know the legal status of the product(s) you order in your country". By exploiting this nice little loop-hole - or whatever you think of it as - their operations can't be deemed criminal, so even if Phenethylamines are scheduled in the states you can still purchase them from companies in Europe, south east Asia and so on with little difficulty. YES this is illegal on your part, but, morally, it is an abstract right of all human beings to be able to satisfy their desires aslong as no one other than oneself is harmed consequentially... along the lines of philosophical thinking anyways...

8. howlongisthenight

howlongisthenight Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o from U.S.A.
    I have a rat that was very interested in trying a 2c-x compound. Unfortunately SWIM's rat got pissed off after 3 days of failed online research for a solid supplier. SWIM's rat noted that Google failed him for the first time. After this frustration, the rat went back to where he was a few months ago (on the edge of doing shrooms) and is looking forward to doing them over spring break with a few other rats from his peer group. SWIM's rat will keep looking out for 2c-x substances since he lives in a college town, but was very frustrated with this online thing. (soooo many forum posts (not here) that talk about how easy it was to order, but they cant name sources and apparently swim rat is retarded.) SWIM knew a fellow researcher who experimented with 2c-e and was very pleased with the results aquired. Lets just say I am jealous and feels inferior for failing on the internet. Nothing a bad forum post cant fix, though!

now off to actually make good posts instead of bitch

9. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    ordering internet powders should be limited to such used to make delicious chocolate chip cookies in the comfort of home saving one the hazards of a trip to the corner grocer and use of unclean cash.

all else stands the risk of unknown consequences, which may include a short sharp slap, or simple liquidation, as will be the case with the posts referring / inferring sourcages or other such mincemeats...

10. renegades

renegades Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    The DEA sent to businesses a list of Pikals drugs asking them if they were part of a manufacturing process in July 2006, due to a lack of responses they sent out another letter in OCT 2006 due by Dec 18 2006. Once they determine that it is not part of a manufacturing process, the DEA must follow guidelines on how to make a substance a CSA. This takes about a month. So that is where the DEA is at right now regarding RCs. With 95% meth and cocaine getting into this country, the DEA needs to focus on the real problem and assigned every agent to the importation of addictive drugs such as heroin, meth and coke, not RCs. Wake up DEA. Looking at the Research Chemical timeline, I would guess this summer they will be classified as CSAs. By requesting businesses to reserarch every Pikal drug takes a lot of time and costs businesses money. The DEA would not have requested this expense from businesses if it wasn't serious about classfying them as Controlled Substance Schedule 1. So swim guess that we have about 6 months to stock up.

11. chemlove

chemlove Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    (running scared and frantic) that totally sucks , what's a shame is its going to be another set of really useful tools that the Gov takes away before the real benefit can be totally known and for such a stupid reason.

Make it illegal for minors to obtain and make it illegal to sell (like the analog laws) but to ban such wonderful compounds before all information is gathered seems irresponsible, unintelligent and most of all very DEA like, i keep thinking the first time some idiot makes a mistake and measures out something incorrectly and kills a group of precious teenagers that the GOV will just do like EU and make a copy and paste type law banning all PHENS

12. bailey

bailey Newbie

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o
    Just pretend it's illegal now and the problem is solved.

13. syntelman

syntelman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    It is currently illegal in Sweden as far as I know.
    And England have their analogue law as stated. I am actually quite surprised that the US hasn't come down harder on research chemicals when the Bush administration seemingly going rampage on exactly everything else they don't like.

I would be quite surprised (and saddened) if the European Union didn't come up with a joint analogue law somewhat similar to the one existing in England within the next few years. And that would suck. :|

14. senioranon

senioranon Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    Although aren't the 2C's in general illegal due to the analogue act? 2C-B is illegal, and a schedule I drug (erowid.org), and the E, I, and D(?) are all analogues of it by defination. While they are illegal, no one is really going to do anything, but they can still bite you if a cop/judge wants to push it.

15. Broshious

Broshious Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    ^^ As far as I know Analog Laws only cover chemicals that are to be ingested so they'd have to prove that on top of showing you had the chems. Also the laws are pretty vague so proving it's an analogue can be tricky. I remember reading about one case about 5-meo-something or other being an analog of 5-meo-DMT and the jury didn't think that it counted.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2010
  16. jux

jux Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    i saw some rc that was a definate analogue (5meodmt i think...) on a dea microgram once...it stated that the chem in question was legal in the state it was seized from, so i dont think the end-user has too much to worry about unless they are facing an overzealous DA. of course i am not a lawyer, so my opinion means nothing....

17. chemlove

chemlove Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    If everyone was smart they would assume such things are bad since there "not for human consumption" if your not using the material right and people get hurt thats when laws change and honest researchers loose out.

be safe and smart basically police yourself and they won't have too!

18. old hippie 56

old hippie 56 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    ^^^That the problem, maybe a small percentage of users use them right. The rest abuse them and then write their reports on myspace for the gov. trolls to read.

19. vantranist

vantranist Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from antigua_and_barbuda
    What do ou mean by "honest Researchers"? I doubt 2-ce has any Honest researchers.

Unless you just mean druggys getting high but safe, either way the gov. doesnt like you.

20. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    There are "honest researchers." The problem is they have to work in the shadows as they study possible uses (therapy, for example) for rhese molecules. The information gathered gets passed around through quiet channels so it's available for the day these things are again allowed. Though no one is holding their breath.