Dose - 2C-E Liquid dosage?

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by tennesseejed, Dec 8, 2005.

1. tennesseejed

tennesseejed Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hey there everybody, I'm new to the whole research chemical scene and decided maybe I should look for some advice before proceeding.

--I recieved what is said to be 'four' doses of 2C-E in a clear, liquid dose, and have been told that the correct dose for the liquid is one TEASPOON.

Now, after doing various online research of 2C-E, I've come to the conclusion that the substance is very dosage related, good trips seem to come in the 15-20 mg range, bad trips come in the 20+ mg range.

Would this 'teaspoon' dose be correct? Is it even possible to know the purity of the 2C-E? Obviously, I'd rather be safe then sorry, as for all of the trip my friends and I will be outside, in the mountains.

Any advice, guidelines, etc. would be very helpful! Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2010
  2. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    you need to ask your source what the mg/ml ration is.

3. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    a teaspoon is as teaspoon does. ask specifically how many ml in the spoon referred to and then the question pinkavvy posted, but ask for the ratio.

4. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I agree: Get the ratio regards milligrams to milliliters. A teaspoon - USA - is 5 ml(milliliters). If the person can't tell you, give it back to him/her. As to good/bad experiences, 2-CE is very powerful for many people over 15mg. For some 12mg. is quite enough. For experienced folks, some daredevils do 30mg.+. It all depends on the individual. Use caution with dosing your lab animals.

5. anj0vis

anj0vis Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Germany
    you better ask. I have made liquid 2c-e with 52mg/ml ratio, so a teaspoon of that (5ml) would be a whopping 260mg.

6. big-lester

big-lester Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    why would you make a solution with 52mg/1ml? are you planning on taking 156mg?

7. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Why would you make such a ratio? I would hope not to make it seem as something it's not.

8. anj0vis

anj0vis Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Germany
    heh

certainly not.

It is simply very convenient to have it in smaller bottle. Certain amount of curiosity also played some role in determing the maximum solubility of 2c-e in water. I'd say 40mg/ml concentration is quite optimal, since in higher concentrations 2c-e crystallizes too easily. For example, if I take a 10-minute walk with that 52mg/ml bottle in brisk autumn weather (say +10C), the bottle is littered with small white crystally flakes floating around and I need to apply some heat to get them dissolved again. 40mg/ml concentration crystallizes only near 0C and over much longer time, so it is reasonably stable. Administration is very easy when one drop is 2.5mg and my bottle has a 1/2ml and 1ml marks in the lid-pipet making 26mg and 52mg doses easy to measure. It also fits into convenient medium easily, like sugar-cubes (and now despite what you may think, I have never and I will never pass it on as lsd.. why would I?), small drinks (to cover the taste.. not to slip some 2c-e into someones drink without his/her consent), etc.. I've always used distilled water as I suspect that impurities might affect the solubility and the long term storage. I've had my 1.5g 52mg/ml dropper bottle stored in dark, room temperature for 20 months and the potency has dropped ~20-30% approximately. This is by far the easiest way to store it that I have tried. I have a good milligram scale, but I find it troublesome to measure the caps. Handling the powder is a careful job, I cannot afford to spill it anywhere since I have small children that might find those small white dots (that I might accidentally spill on the floor while measuring) interesting to taste and measuring all the caps I need for next 2 years beforehand quite tedious. If you make the solution, remember to label the solution concentration and creation date into the bottle, so you won't forget them.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2005
  9. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Yea you definitely need to know how many mg are in each ml. Once you find this out the best way to dose is with a medicine syringe that is used for cough syrup or the like. For instance if it is 4mg/ml......4ml would be an okay dose = 16mg.

10. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    why not evaporate the liquid and weigh the remainder accordingly?

11. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    That works too. Swim guesses a pryex works well to dry it up, doesn't seem worht the time though.