Effects - 2C-E loss of magic?

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by redrider17, May 1, 2006.

1. redrider17

redrider17 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hello all, I am new to posting here, though I have been reading others peoples posts for years and generally found I could find anything I needed without posting myself but alas I am joining the club. A friend of mine named I have experience with all types of RC's, literally most of them. Anyway, I have found that one of his personal favorites 2C-E seems to have lost its magic. The visuals seem weaker, where 10mg used to make SWIM see incredible visuals and have incredible insights now even up to 25mg seems to have very little visuals and few insights.

Dont bother saying I have an unpure supply, believe me, it is as pure as you can possibly have (I have had multiple sources for this particular one and this is as good as it gets). I find that 2C-T-7 is 50 times more amazing than 2C-E and is everything 2C-E used to be. SWIM cant figure out why, 2C-E used to be his favorite, very spiritual and almost as good as acid but now it seems completely useless, especially compared to 2C-T-7. Anyone have any advice? And no, I do not use on a weekly or even biweekly basis!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2010
  2. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    it sounds like you may have lost the magic as you implied. it would seem the best course of action would be to just start using other 2Cs instead or any other psychedelic and maybe after youve given it a rest for long enough you will be able to get a more normal response to it again.

3. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Most monkeys get to a point where changing the wallpaper no longer has that "magic" - whether due to the method losing it's effect, or the monkey just becoming bored from it. Or both. This is quite normal for many, if not most, primates.

Maybe a new hobby would be of interest. At least for awhile.

4. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    exactly. perhaps you should stop using psychedelic drugs altogether for a while and then perhaps that old feeling might come back...

5. redrider17

redrider17 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yeah SWIM hears you but I dont think thats the problem because I took like a 2 year break from RC's and only started up again about 6 months ago. I am a responsible Research Chemical user, so 6 months is not that many different expericences. Its just that 2C-E has lost all its magic. 2C-T-7 still has quite a bit of magic and is incredible and SWIM loves it. However, I used to feel the same way though even a little stronger towards 2C-E, it was like his replacement acid!!! SWIM loves acid but can no longer find it, and then 2C-E came along and almost filled LSD's place in his heart.

I just feel bad, I wish it was back to the way it used to be but I guess I will just stick with 2C-T-7 for awhile as that still is very magical. my experience is 2C-E, 2C-T-7, 2C-T-2, 2C-C, 5-meo-dipt, 4-aco-dipt, 4-aco-mipt(absolutely outstanding RC), 4-ho-dipt, 4-ho-mipt, DPT, 5-meo-dmt, dmt, dipt, and of course all the classics: LSD, shrooms, ketamine, dxm, MDMA, MDA, MDE, MDBD, blah blah blah
    Do any of you guys think that perhaps swim might find 2C-I or 2C-T-2 (only tried twice a long time ago) to perhaps replace the magic of 2C-E? I didnt bother with them because I was under the impression 2C-I was a crappy more stimulating version of 2C-E and 2C-T-2 was a crappy version of 2C-T-7? agree?

6. GDxCAT

GDxCAT Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    2c-i is not a crappy version of 2c-e and 2ct2 is not a crappy version of 2ct7.
    both are unique psychedelic drugs.

2c-i certainly wont have the magic of 2c-e, but that is because it is a different drug and serves a different purpose.
    2ct2 could possibly be comparable to 2ct7. Although i have never tried 2ct7 so i am not in liberty to say. But i did enjoy 2ct2 alot.

7. blue jammer

blue jammer Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Perhaps the brain needs more of a break, considering all those chemicals listed up above have been tried out...

I found 2-ct-7 an awful chemical with nasty effects

2-ci and 2-ce - it's said that one can build up a tollerance, although I feel that difference in sources for 2-ci was certainly a factor in my decline in use before finding an alternative, cheaper, and better source...

8. redrider17

redrider17 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    So, does most everyone agree that 2C-I and 2C-T-2 are just as good as 2C-E and 2C-T-7 but obviously in different ways. Believe me, I understand that different people have completely different reactions to the exact same RC. But there are some RC's that are just plain better than other RC's for MOST PEOPLE (I know not everyone, no need for that lecture). So would you guys say that 2C-I is just as good as 2C-E (In a different kind of way) or would you say that 2C-I is somewhat inferior?
    Perhaps this one is easier to answer because I know from exp. that these are very similar: Do you guys think 2C-T-2 is just as good as 2C-T-7 and has its own unique properties? Because SWIM seems to remember 2C-T-2 being simply a shorter, more nauseating version of 2C-T-7. You have to keep in mind that I havent used 2C-T-2 for a few years so my memory is hazy-thats why I'm trying to find out if anyone else thinks it is a worthwhile Research Chemical for a friend named SWIM who has access to 2C-T-7(and very much likes it). Will SWIM find 2C-T-2 to be in any way different or worthwhile in comparison?

9. GDxCAT

GDxCAT Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i dont think 2c-i is as good as 2c-e. Only because i like the effects that 2c-e produces more. I like the more spritual/logical/deep trips that 2c-e provides.
    2c-i doesnt provide trips like that for me, but i find 2c-i worthwhile for different occasions. I like to take 2c-i and go out to concerts/exploring the city/exploring nature wthout having any worries as to whether i will be able to handle myself.

i have never tried 2ct7 so i cant comapre it to 2ct2. But in my experience with 2ct2 (which was a few years ago) it usually provided me with a deep trip, no anxiety and amazing visuals.
    Perhaps 2ct7 is better but i think 2ct2 has its place aswell.

10. Dogears

Dogears Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I don't really know but maybe it is time to take al ong break from 2-CE?

11. anj0vis

anj0vis Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Germany
    this is just a curiosity and propably doesn't help to give the answer, but how many times 2c-e was used by your swim before it begun to lose its touch?

12. redrider17

redrider17 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have only used 2C-E a total of about 7-8 times, and at pretty low doses such as 9-12mg which would cause a full psychedellic experience and a wonderful glow for days. Its just not even close now, even with many weeks between and 20mg doses. I am very sad, 2C-E was second best next to LSD, I will just have to stick with 2C-T-7 for awhile and hope the magic returns, thanks for everyones input.

13. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    after a certain point, most psychs take you to the same space, wherever the place. it is the place of reckoning where your progress against the last time you were here is judged by your higher self.

but i digress, the chemical families (p/t i speak of) tend to aquire a specificity of symptoms distinct from other classes, regardless of the member of the former class used (abused) and the magick - it is within.

too much salt in your diet is not good news either.