Opinions - 2c-e vs. 2c-t-7

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by a-SalviaLover, Dec 24, 2005.

1. a-SalviaLover

a-SalviaLover Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from guam
    Which of these two substances do you find more interesting and positive. Which one do you like best? Which one is more trippier? To which substance is 2c-t-7 better comapreable: 2c-i or 2c-e?
    This topic is for anyone who has tried both 2c-t-7 and 2c-e/2c-t-7 . Cheers!:)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2010
  2. treefingers49

treefingers49 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    2C-T-7 and 2C-E, IMO, are not even very comparable.

2C-T-7 is a mentally easy and forgiving compound with an excellent and enjoyable body buzz and a strong heart-warming therapeutic component to it. Not to mention it's amazing visuals.

2C-E on the other hand is extremely heavy mentally, and produces some extremely difficult (and rewarding) trips. It has a depth to it that is rarely found outside of the traditional psychedelics.

both are great substances, but have very different uses. I would not compare 2C-I to either of them, cuz in my opinion, it's not even in the same league in any category.

3. Dogears

Dogears Newbie

Reputation Points:
    2-CE is a powerful psychedellic, 2nd only to LSD in my opinion. 2C-T-7 is definitely more mellow in the mental effects.

For SWIM 2-CI is almost identicle in it's effects to mescaline. 2-CI just doesn't produce the nausia of mescaline and is active in much lower dosses.

4. treefingers49

treefingers49 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    wow, 2C-I identical to mescaline?

I have not tried mescaline yet, but hopes to in the near future. SWIM hopes that 2C-I is not identical to mescaline, as he has high hopes for mescaline.

5. Dogears

Dogears Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Mescaline might be a bit more visual than 2-CI, but in SWIM's experience mescaline is rather mellow in it's mental effects. Mescaline is still alot of fun however and worth trying.

6. prospero

prospero Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I'd agree that 2C-T-7 and 2C-E are comparable, with 2C-I fairly different. The first two are indeed among the most powerful of psychedelics, with the full effects, in my experience, very dependent on set and setting. I wouldn't want to take either of them in a club or party environment.
    2C-I is more more lightweight, predictable, and can definitely lend itself to social situations.