Opinions - 2C-E vs. 2C-T-7

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by Lacognac69, Apr 21, 2005.

1. Lacognac69

Lacognac69 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I was curious how 2c-e and 2ct7 compare to eachother. I will be trying 2c-e in a couple weeks, but i'm curious what people like better.I've heard the 2ce is more mental and the 2ct's are more visual. I'm also consdering the 2ct2 or 2ct4 also. thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2010
  2. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    I really couldn't tell you for sure because I have only taken 10mg of 2c-t-7 at a time, but 2c-e at the 20mg and even 10mg doses has been more visual for me. 2c-e had a bigger body load too. 2c-t-7 made megiggle my ass of for like an hour. I would definitely like to experiment with that chemical more, but I haven't had a chance to recently. Evenwith a low dose of 2c-t-7 I hada nicesence ofinner well being and sence of inner peace like you would have off of some MDMA maybe but nowhere near the same. I get this to some extent off of 2c-e, but even higher doses of 2c-e (20mg) hasn't given me the inner peace that 10mg 2c-t-7 has. I got some mild visuals off of10mg and nice CEVs too so I would imagine a higher dose would give you some really good OEVs and CEVs. I have heard higher doses of 2c-t-7 will give you intense visuals. Hope this heps man.

3. psy-marshal

psy-marshal Newbie

Reputation Points:
    You can't really ask other people to compare them. It's like asking people to compare apples to oranges for you. Or coffee to tea. They both serve the same purpose, but what one person likes and dislikes about them may be completely different for someone else. Hell, even 2ce gives different experiences each time you take it. I've read of people having the same experience on 2ce that I had on 2ct7 and vice versa. Try them both!!! See which one you like better!

4. allyourbase

allyourbase Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    2ce is more introverted. particularly near the end of the experience. more suited to deep thinkers.

2ct7 is morelike an empathogenwith psychedelic activity. I cant say I dislike it, its just not my style.

5. Softrat

Softrat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I don't know much about 2ct-7 but I have read up a fair amount on 2CE. From what I have ben told 2-CE for many people is truly profound, and ranks up there with LSD.

Many people have descibed 2-CE as somewhat dark. I would tend to guess that this is not inherent with 2-CE but has more to do with it's introspective nature. In other words if you have stuff that needs to be worked out 2-CE will make you aware of it. This is the halmark of a quality psychedellic.

6. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    It's wonderful when I hear an uplifting RC-effects report.

Raven3davis has given me a gift: "2c-t-7 made megiggle my ass off for like an hour ... Evenwith a low dose of 2c-t-7 I hada nicesence ofinner well being and sence of inner peace like you would have off of some MDMA ..."

Even though I am a way off (70 posts, or so) from being able to surf through the SOURCES, I love to hear sharings of psychonauts, who have tried more Research Chemicals than I have (a preview of coming attractions).

One (BIG) part of each trip I take is: Smile, breathe, enjoy life. Since this (trip) time is specially set-up for me to use, I plan to have a good time. I write out my thoughts for the day.

Even when I choose to look at the darkest parts of my broken past (every 5 trips or so), I do so with compassion (compassion for me, and compassion for what I have done, in this HUGE experiment, called life; I choose to NOT ever react that way again, given the same circumstances), and humor (boy, I screwed up that time, HA HA ... today I am clearer on how I choose to live my life).

Now I see a reason to experiment with a new Research Chemical (2-c-t-7). I can pull strength from knowing that I COULD be able to laugh for an hour. (When I try2-c-t-7, I will write me a note: "Laughter is good for the soul ... so laugh, OK?") After all, during my trip, I am the master of my experience (What I want; how much I want it; think about it; become it... live it); the Research Chemical (and my expectations) makes this happen. This laughter (or even 2 minutes of it) will re-charge my batteries (it's medicine), and help carve-out a fun part of my journey.

7. drwoo

drwoo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o
    Well I really hope the 2c-t-7 I have is of shitty quality otherwise I will be extremely disappointed. I have taken at most 56.7mg dose and I was less than impressed. I have been taking 2c-t-7 the past 3-4 weeks upping my dosage each time and have yet to have anything close to being as good as 30-40mg 2c-i dosage. Owell on to trying 2c-e as my next rc. After I deplete my 2ct7 suppy. So far 2c-i is mt second favorite to AMT. 2ct7 seems to be something near 5meoDIPT which I am not too fond of. Hopefully I just need better quality or something. Oneday when I get into the sources maybe I will find out something about the source I got mines from.

8. anj0vis

anj0vis Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Germany
    many of my friends have also been disappointed with 2c-t-7.. it is quite long though. I prefer 2c-e over any other 2c-x.

9. QGdoxl

QGdoxl Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    2ct7 is morelike an empathogenwith psychedelic activity.

That is sorta how I find 2c-i how unfair would it be to compare the
    two? I like the empathogenwith psychedelic activity
    feeling but doesn't get great visuals from 2c-i.

Does anyone else agree with drwoo that if swim already has 2c-i don't bother trying to get 2c-t-7?

10. Mezza

Mezza Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.S.A.
    No I wouldn't agree with that. 2-CT-7 is definitely worth getting if available.

I have to sayI do find 2-CT-7 and 2-CE quite similar, (both very much more powerful that 2C-I) though thereare subtle differences which are very difficult to put into words. Overall though 2-CT-7 seems to be more toxic to me (increased bodyload and slight feelings of unease) so I'd probably prefer 2C-E.

11. QGdoxl

QGdoxl Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    swim thanks you for your input! Is there any other "lighter on
    the body" that could produce decent visuals, swim wonders? Any
    suggestions?

12. Mezza

Mezza Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.S.A.
    2C-B perhaps, though I find it very similar to 2C-I, if slightly less empathogenicso probably not worth pursuing.

2-CT-2 could also be mentioned, I find it very similar to 2-CT-7 though with less bodyload and of a shorter duration. However be warned, some people find 2-CT-2 has MORE bodyload than 2-CT-7, with the added unpleasantness of strong vomiting, so it might not suit you at all!

That's pretty much the limit of my knowledge on the 2C's, however if you do a bit of searching you'll find some people have very positive things to say about 2C-D.

13. allyourbase

allyourbase Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I myself would LOVE to know how 2cp compares to its thio analogue (T7)