Opinions - 2c-e

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by discobloodbath, Oct 19, 2004.

1. discobloodbath

discobloodbath Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've been going through all the chemicals of pikhal and tihkal and found 2,5-DIMETHOXY-4-ETHYLPHENETHYLAMINE (2C-E) to be of intrest and was wondering if anyone could share pos or neg experiences with that substance. Anything particularlly good or bad to point out about the stuff. (bad hangover, head achs etc).. how does it compare with others, anything more pleasant or more visual?.. If i ever try any Research Chemical i'd like to make sure its the right one so i just thought i'd ask

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2010
  2. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    in my opinion 2c-e is much much more fun then 2c-i. 2c-i had put me to sleep many times because it's so mellow, where as 2c-e is a party favor :)

3. blue jammer

blue jammer Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I tried 2-ce on it's own a couple of times, and found it to be really intense, and not as 'happy' as 2-ci.

Only small doses as well 10mg and 12mg was enough tbh.

I then did 2-ci (10mg) and about 2 hours later did 2-ce (10mg) and the two combined with a 2 hour gap, seemed to me to be one of the best experiences I've had so far.

2-ce seems (on it's own) to be less euphoric, and more trippy, with stronger visuals.

It all depends what you want out of it - I love the back of the head grins you get on 2-ci, so that's always one I like to either stick with, or use as some kind of 'mixer' hehe [​IMG]

Let us know your thoughts on 2-ce when you try it though..

4. blue jammer

blue jammer Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Wow.

I tried 20mg of 2-ce last night in a club, and have to say it's changed my opinion on it completely.

I had the most euphoric and uplifting experience I've ever had!

I only had 100mg of it to start with, and had what I thought was 10mg or so left, weighed it and it was exactly 20mg, so thought I'd do that to 'see it off' so to speak.

Took about the usual time to come up on (90 mins) and lasted around 8 hours, of which everything took on a new dimension, and I was staring at my hands for about 30 minutes, fascinated by how the were morphing into the background!

I did feel odd a few times, and sort of numb, with a jelly-like feeling throughout my body and limbs, but I could still stand and dance, so I knew it wasn't going to be a problem.

I did feel a lot of confusion, and talking to people and understanding them was really hard, I think I made several peoples nights in there, as the responses they got from me were so random at times they were all laughing and smiling.

That's the other thing I noticed, I couldn't stop grinning at all, even had the 'back of the head grins' that I got on 2-ci at 14mg.

Absolutely fantastic night, and when I got home, I was still tripping and only when I started to look and walk around the house, I realised just how strong the trip was, the walls were moving and there were so many patterns and swirls on things, and everytime I moved my head to look at something else, there was a morph-like-shift going on, and it all blurred slowly, and then re-focussed.

I can't wait to find some more 2-ce, as it seems to not be available with the one place I trust now.

[​IMG]

5. pancho

pancho Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Minnesota, U.S.A.
    I had about 50-60 mgs of 2c-e last night. It was crazy just like 2c-i and the mental part kind of reminded him of 2c-i but with a different twist. Visuals were different but he didn't notice them until the trip was almost over. Probably would have to say 2c-e is better than 2c-i in his opinion but he would still need to experiment more with that rc to catch up to the amount of times he has done 2c-i

6. anj0vis

anj0vis Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Germany
    2c-e has been my first choice for a long time (since lsd is rare here).
    It is rather neutral, but strong psychedelic. It is also rather neutral
    physically and that is what pushes many people to choose 2c-i over
    2c-e, as 2c-e is not the ideal option to dancing or other heavy
    physical action. I prefer 2c-e just because of that, I have had no
    physical stimulation nor any problems at all with this substance with
    my dozen or so trials (up to 50mg). For most people 10-15 mg is a good
    starting point. For me, ~15-20mg is nice overall trip and 30mg+ is
    getting heavy. Liquid solution (sterile water) has proven to be the
    best option as it works faster and stronger than in powder form. I'd
    suggest a relaxing day walking slowly in the woods or listening to
    music at home.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    ^^ Ditto, 100%. ALthough, 50mg, wow. I have only gone as high as 25mg
    and that was WAY stronger for me than 20mg. I do plan to push higher
    someday but 50 sounds almost disgustingly strong. ;)

8. HippieD9

HippieD9 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    2c-i to me is by far THE single best drug in the world. LSD being next. As far as repeated use, be careful. 2c-i seems to get stronger the more you do it. I have tripped for days in a row with a cut in dose each day, but each day was much stronger than the previous. Not for the faint of mind. [​IMG]And as far as coming down,they feel likethey just woke up from a nights sleep when the trip was over. Also felt great the next day, everytime. That was him, your mileage may vary.

D.

9. elbow

elbow Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    2c-i makes me feel quite tired the next day. sometimes I am even still feeling a little trippy until like 3 or 4 pm if I had taken the 2c-i around midnight the previous night-so I can feel some effects for like 15 hours or so. I've not taken 2c-e, so I can't say if it will be the same situation with that compound.

10. anj0vis

anj0vis Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Germany
    2c-e has same effects on me as lsd or mushrooms after experience. I am
    full of new life, refreshed and bright. It takes around 12 hours for me
    to sleep after a full blast. 2c-i is more stimulative, so if it goes
    "up", it usually also comes "down" so to speak.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    ^^ I agree. I hardly ever feel exhausted after a 2C-E trip (unless I
    get no sleep), whereas 2C-I and other more stimulating phens make me
    feel a little strung out for a while. But 2C-E always leaves me
    satistfied and not really needing to trip again fora while.

12. greenman420

greenman420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    If one likes 2c-e, then one might find 2c-p alot more interesting...[​IMG]

13. Df1337

Df1337 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    I find 2c-e to be much more fun than 2c-i. I have taken 2c-e about 10 times, and have had a blast everytime.

lowest dose= 8mg nice bodyload for 3 hours

normal dose = 20mg trip for 6 good hours with persian carpet like visuals

highest dose = 25mg much stronger than 20mg almost losing grip of the situation but with no fear

14. greenman420

greenman420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Does anybody notice their sense of smell greatly increase when on 2C-E? Also good for the sinuses.... [​IMG]

15. yajw

yajw Newbie

Reputation Points:
    2c-e has been an enjoyable substance. Slight differences were noticed
    in 2mg increments. While some people have stated some difficulty with
    body load, it hasn't been anymore than noticed with other items. Unlike
    the day after some items, such as MDMA, there hasn't been any noticible
    come down problems. Like 2c-b, it was kind of like a light switch,
    where you're coming down and then all of a sudden it's gone.

12mg was a nice walking around level. Added a little sparkle to the
    day. Was just a little "not right" but nothing that could strike fear
    in the public.

19-20mg is the normal dose that has given quite another headspace. The
    persian carpet fractalization noted above was quite evident. Most of
    these experiments were done in the desert and greatly enhanced the
    feeling of vastness in the great outdoors. One experiment was at a
    house party, which kind of became a little overwhelming, but nothing a
    retreat back to the lab didn't take care of.

The team hasn't been up to trying any higher until the next retreat, but I believe it will be at the 25mg level.

16. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    ^^ I think you will be very impressed with 25mg. This was the level at
    which I started to get nausea from it, but it also gave me my first
    psychedelic "white out", where the world just melted into a big white
    angelic light, and I cried at the beauty of it all. Amazing stuff.

17. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    IMO 2c-e is way more visual/mental and spiritual than 2c-i is. SWIM ahs experimented with 16-20mg and all these doses produced a pretty strong trip with good visuals. 2c-e is much more or a "trip" but I think 2c-i is funner. The body buzz that 2c-i gives you just feels so nice. To SWIM, 2c-i feels more like a mix of acid and XTC than 2c-e. I wouldnt say I like one more then the other, they are both just way different. I wouldnt consider either a party drug and would recommend taking them with a small group of close friends in the privacy of your home or outside in nature is possibly. SWIms experiments with 2c-i were with 20mg and 22mg and both these doses gave SWIM wonderful sensations throughout his body and very nice swirling and breathing. With his eye closed, I had some of the most intense visuals ever. He was on the virge of a ++++ until his friend distracted him from his state and took him back to reality. Both of these drugs are excellent if you want to put on some headphones and just lay down and close your eyes. Most people find 2c-e more visual all around, but for some reason 2c-i produced much stronger CEVs for me. With my eyes closed on 2c-e he could see this colorful track that was a rollercoaster. The rush and speedy effect from 2c-e collobarated with this visual effect making it seem like I was really ona psychadelic rollercoaster.

As far as negative effects for 2c-e, there arent many except the possible flashbacks, which I had, and the nasea. 2 out of 4 times I took 2c-e he puked, but only once each time. After puking I felt great and was tripping very hard. The puking always comes during the comeup, when things start to get intense. I think your body just isnt used to the new state it is in so it gets motion sicknedd and you might puke. Another thing I dont like about 2c-e, is the mucus production it causes him. He almost always has to have a bottle with him or a garbage can to spit in. Many of my friends have experienced this too. I have tried taking decongestants before taking the 2c-e but it did not help too much. The samething happenswhen I takes 2c-i. Edited by: raven3davis

Tags: