Drug info - 2c-g

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by phenethylamine, Jun 3, 2005.

1. phenethylamine

phenethylamine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    was wondering if anyone knew how hard it would be to obtain 2cg. been looking around, I live in the midwest and it's definately not on the street over here... In fact I don't know anyone personally who has ever had it. Dose has made its way around however, but I am really very much interested in studying 2cg.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2010
  2. wapcaplet

wapcaplet Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have never heard of anyone using 2CG, let alone anyone selling it.
    It's certainly a long lived substance, and sounds like it's fairly
    pleseant. From what I have read, however, it's fairly tough to make, so
    wouldn't be a common thing to find.

3. sterling77

sterling77 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from denmark
    A six hour shroom trip is almost too much for me, which is why I haven't done acid yet. A twenty hour trip? I think I'll leave 2C-G alone. [​IMG] But it does seem like an interesting substance

Welcome to the forums phenethylamine!! [​IMG]

4. Eirias

Eirias Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    It was briefly available from a good chemical supplier a year
    ago or so. Although it is listed in the "2C" series, it is
    structurally different from all the other 2C's.

I am equally interested in its amphetamine homologue, "GANESHA".

These are both rare and difficult to synth compounds that will
    probably not make the rounds of any Research Chemical market anytime soon. A
    custom synthesis is probably the only way that this stuff could be had.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2010
  5. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    GANESHA yes, and Aleph1, alas yet visions of things to come.

6. iFeaRNLoathiNg

iFeaRNLoathiNg Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Re: 2cg

2c-G is great, probably one of the best p-amines I has ever done. Great visuals, great insight, and just all around a great time. It’s just when 20 hours go by and swiys jaw is so sore from all the clenching and everything just seems to go on, and on, and on. before You starts Researching, make sure You check out Pihkal & tihkal for duration.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  7. boti420

boti420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

I have yet to see 2c-g offered anywhere. It is a long lasting Research Chemical as mentioned above and this tends to make a substance unpopular. Take a look at all the long acting RC's, DOC, DOB, DOI, etc... These can last upwards of 30+ hrs, when the duration is that long there is much less of a recreational aspect to it, as well as it being a lot more difficult for idividuals to find 30+hrs free to explore their minds when they just want to do something on a saturady night. So to answer you're question 2c-g is likely to be nonexistant and i think only been tasted by those true aficionados that probably also enjoy the DOx RC's a great deal as well. Don't expect to find any RC's on the street unless it's adulterated extacy pills of fake LSD blotter tained with a DOx . RC's are generally unknown outside the interent community and i've never hear of them being openely sold for what they are. only by being passed of as something else. I anyone tries to sell you "mescaline pills" it's probably an RC.

8. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

some Research Chemicals are very popular street drugs. theres a gray area though because usually when they become too popular they become "illegal chemicals" instead. 2C-I AMT foxy 2C-B and 2C-E all have their own place in the drug world and while they are used as adulterants they are also not impossible to find on the street especially in highly populated areas with an active rave culture.

:joint: