2c-i and DMT

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by Universal Expat, Jul 7, 2006.

1. Universal Expat

Universal Expat Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o from kazakhstan
    So my monkey has been thinking about combining these 2 chemicals during a trip. I have read the erowid report on DMT (which I have never tried) and the conclussion from erowid is that it is somewhat uncomfortable because you go from the launch pad to outer space almost instantly. So what I was thinking about was.. what if his monkey started with 2c-i (which swims monkey happens to have) and after about 3 hours in (after swims monkey is already in the upper atmosphere) smoking the DMT for the blast off out of the solar system. I have looked on erowid and searched this forum and I have yet to see any other monkeys who have tried this... if those with more knowledge than my monkey think this is a bad idea.. please state why.
    If not My monkey will most likely do a trip report on this thread.

2. podge

podge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    i couldnt say if it would be a good or bad idea....but if swiys monkey does it id be interested in its trip report.hope swiys monkey has a safe take off.haha.

3. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Odd that you should bring this up. I suggest that you wait awhile before you serve the monkeys. Take a look at the last several posts on this thread:

https://drugs-forum.com/threads/9420/page-2

2-CI is very closely related to 2-CB. Tell your monkey to wait until the data is in.

4. Universal Expat

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o from kazakhstan
    WOW, SWINN thank you very much.. my monkey is not interested in going through the final veil.. I am very thankful of this forum and the good folks who has great information..
    If my monkey so desired he could do this combo right now.. but my monkey just got back from a rave and my monkey is tired (not to mention his jaw aches incredibly) but was looking forward to trying something new.. my monkey will wait on this information before he blasts off.

5. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    you should definitely try DMT alone to see if you can even handle it before trying to combine it with other psychedelics.

6. rodent

rodent Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Combining any two psychedelics prolly isn't a good idea till one is at least somewhat experienced with both.
    I agree with fatal... have SWIM try DMT alone a couple times first.

7. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    you never tried DMT? hmmm. it is not in the same spectrum as what you could imagine.

not the 2C-I realm at all.

8. Universal Expat

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o from kazakhstan
    No my monkey is a DMT virgin.. even though it is readily available any time my monkey would like to spend about xxx US, as it is legal where the monkey lives. my monkey has been delving into many Research Chemicals recently and hadnt found the time to fit DMT into the schedule. Would Someone who is not nanobrain recomend the monkey go for it? My monkey loves to take halucinigenics.. but DMT wasnt at the top of the list.
    what do you mean? my monkey has taken everything from LSD, 2c-*,Mushrooms, MDMA, and 5-MeO... what would you say it is most like?
    My monkey was VERY disappointed with saliva.. and My monkey was thinking DMT would be similiar.
    This weekend my monkey was going to ingest some wonderful MDMA that my monkey found.. but that could be postponed and replaced with a DMT trip if it was worthwhile....

DON'T POST PRICES!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2006
  9. rodent

rodent Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Most seem to agree the only similaritys DMT and Salvia share are the intensity and duration of the experience.

Read here-

https://drugs-forum.com/threads/20612

10. Universal Expat

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o from kazakhstan
    Well all you swiys out there.. swims monkey is going to breaking breaking his DMT cherry this evening.. My monkey will tell swim and I will post a trip report..
    Ground control to major tom... 9
    Ground control to major tom... 8

11. Universal Expat

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o from kazakhstan
  12. hh339

hh339 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    LOL, that was exactly what people tried to tell you in this thread! People are not lying to you here, You should think twice next time and listen to experienced people's advice.

13. Universal Expat

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o from kazakhstan
    Which is exactly why my monkey didnt not use the 2c-i his monkey has when he tried his DMT. My monkey did take their advice.. and to all who gave said advice.. THANK YOU.
    I was just pointing out that everyone was right....

14. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    so, was the DMT just as your wild monkey imagined?

15. Universal Expat

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o from kazakhstan
    yes.. my wild monkey was completely surprized at the intensity and the wild mind fuck that the 5-Meo DMT gave him. He went to a far away world and was scared and blown away by the power of this substance. It was insane.. the monkey says.. and he is about to do it again...
    LOL