Side effects - 2C-I Bodyload

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by nicholson_tyler, Oct 27, 2004.

1. nicholson_tyler

nicholson_tyler Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hey guys, I am very experienced with 5meodipt and has noticed (like many people) it has a pretty strong body load that is practically only managable when marijuaan is smoked with it.. This same person is obtaining some 2ci very soon and was wondering what the body load was like , is it pleasant, do you need marijuana etc.. How uncomfortable/strong is the body load on a scale 1-10 with 5meodipt being 10? Thanks

2. pancho

pancho Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Minnesota, U.S.A.
    how do you expect to get good results when there are no rating higher than what you are comparing. I've personally dont notice a bodyload but from what others says 2c-i would be probably around 13 from your 1-10 scale.

3. blue jammer

blue jammer Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I've done 2-ci a lot, so sorry if this comes accross as thick, but what exactly is a bodyload?

[​IMG]

4. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    to be the body high is very euphoric, though I always recomend some good herb on the comedown.

5. Lynchx

Lynchx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o
    2ci never gave me any body load I would rate it around a 2 lol

i luv 2ci

6. discobloodbath

discobloodbath Newbie

Reputation Points:
    can someone describe the bodyload... is it like when u take mushrooms and feel heavy and dont feel like moving around?

7. blue jammer

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Ahhh I see

If it is like that, then 2-ce I found to have a heavier body load, as at times I felt numb and floppy if that makes sense lol

2-ci wasn't as bad, but when I come up on 2-ci, I find my legs go to jelly a lot, and throughout the trip, it can feel like I'm very frail and weak!? Also find sometimes as well as feelings of confusion, it makes me physically more susceptable to bumping into things/people

8. discobloodbath

discobloodbath Newbie

Reputation Points:
    so was that the body load or is there more to it?

9. Ximot

Ximot Newbie

Reputation Points:
    "body load" is either when you feel heavy and a bit sedated physically or if you have some physical difficulties with the compound (i.e. it puts some strain on the body). Actually, I have always read "body load" as being of the second variety, but perhaps I am mistaken?

10. dr ACE

dr ACE Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    also i think it means how natural feeling or un-natural feeling a substance can be.if the negative effects outweigh the positive then it makes the material poor and undisirable

11. blue jammer

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Thanks Ximot for clearing that up with a better description! :)

Had 2-ci in a club last Friday and found it very heavy going after around 3 hours - I had had 3 or 4 drinks, so not sure if that affected it more?

Part of me wanted to sit down for a while, but the part that was enjoying the music wouldn't stand for it (haha) and I carried on dancing.

I'm now thinking 2-ce is better suited to clubs..

12. tragic1

tragic1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    It didn't really have a body load for me.

13. HippieD9

HippieD9 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    It was pretty bad for me on 2c-e, and my girlfriend couldn't even get off the couch [​IMG]I've always wondered if there is a way to get around that feeling.

Peace,

D.

14. phisheroo

phisheroo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    body load as far as a heavy effect has never happened, i usually get a hot speedy feeling on coming up. Plus being in a situation where i cant smoke herb i have never found that a problem, but itd be nnice when coming down.

15. rafsancani

rafsancani Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i havent done 2ci but some friends told me that it makes them want to not move.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2011
  16. moeBius

moeBius Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o from U.K.
    about 16mgs of 2c-i created the strongest bodyload i ever had. although it wasnt really distempering i would not do more than 20mg of 2c-i.
    a friend of mine took >25mg and he wasnt really able to move during the peak.

17. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    2C-I's body load is very, kind of, itchy. It's more like caffeine than
    any other Research Chemical in my experience. It just makes me feel like biting my
    nails and fidgeting.

If you mean "nausea" then no, it's not that bad even at high doses. But
    2C-I is not that rewarding either. 2C-T-7, which almost always makes me
    puke, is all the same much more rewarding.

18. P4nic

P4nic Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    After 50mg almost no body-load, only a bit stressed nothing more. And when I was in my trip it felt like I was inhalating toxious air.

19. diggitydawg

diggitydawg Newbie

Reputation Points:
    sorry for the dumb question here.........but does bodyload have anything to do with levels of anxiety experienced? Is there a term used to describe anxiety?? Anyone know of anything that can be done, that works for them, to reduce anxiety levels on Research Chemicals or is that just part of the trip.......should you have a plan of something to do......movies....forest walks......etc??

20. moeBius

moeBius Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o from U.K.
    phew, no easy question...
    basically bodyload has nothing to do with anxiety, although it might happen that persons think they took to much because of the bodyload and then fear the consequences of an od.
    but if anxiety is really a problem for you on specific drugs, you should simply stop taking them...

Tags: