Combinations - 2C-I/LSD Combo Dose Help!

Discussion in 'LSD' started by mariecurie, Mar 25, 2005.

1. mariecurie

mariecurie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    So imagine you had pretty damn sweet acid. By four hits you couldn't visually recognize anything and were having a verbal argument with the LSD in your brain, etc. Two hits, on the other hand, gives you a very present body high, a VERY familiar mind high, and just starts to give you visuals.

Now imagine you want to try this with some 2C-I. What dosages would you recommend?

I was thinking three hits of blotter and twenty milligrams of 2C-I might be nice (ie. insane), but I wasn't sure. Does this sound good or should this hypothetical person take more or less? I'd be worried of taking an extra hit of blotter cause I think the doser would literally die from tripping so hard. A little more 2C-I probably couldn't hurt though...right? :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2011
  2. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    I would take the full 4 hits of acid, maybe 5, and like 10-15 mg of 2c-i. 2c-i is really rough on my body and 20mg is a high dose for me. The most I have taken is 22mg and i really didnt enjoy it as much as 20mg. I would take 4 or 5 hits of acid and a small dose of 2c-i. You will fry really hard off the acid and get some nice tingles etc from the 2c-i. If you want to take more 2c-i then you should take like 20mg 2c-i and 2 hits of acid.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2011
  3. dmax

dmax Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Take 22. It's always a good idea.

But really, I'd say around 20 mgs. The time I did something
    similar it was 3 tabs, 24 2ci. It was alright, I guess.
    Until some bastard put "house of 1000 corpses" on the TV. Mildly
    disturbing. But, really, if you're going to do this, I'd smoke
    something mellowing over the top, to keep the body effects of 2ci down
    to a minimum. THC, Opium, or a cigarette...

4. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:

That is a great idea. I think throwing opium in the combo would make you super chill. I get a horrible mucus problem on 2c-i so maybe the opium would help with that too.