Drug info - 2C-I solubility in water

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by Van_sky, Dec 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Van_sky

Van_sky Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've read many threds on its solubility. The best answer so far is that it is solubile to some amount of water. The actual solubility is still not very clear. I believe that i've read 1mg/1ml...but i'm looking for actual solubility. Presently waiting for a reply from a source. If any one has a better idea of what it is in water please feel free to reply. Refences would be appreciated.

Edited by: Van_sky

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2010
  2. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    What's wrong with 1mg/1ml ratio? This makes it easy to dose for yourself. I am concerned why you would want to saturate the water with more than that.

3. Van_sky

Van_sky Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I don't want to make it more than 1/1....but im curious if the ratio migh be more like 1/1.25ml or something like that. would hate to waste. Edited by: Van_sky

4. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    I think the 2C-X's show mixing very well with Alcohol. I have mixed 2C-E in a 4:1 (4MG per 1ML of liquid) with great results. The result is a very small amount of liquid in a little vial. I like!

5. Each Hit

Each Hit Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I has diluted 2c-i at about 7.5mg/ml with no problems and 2c-e at about 7mg/ml. I has heard reports of concentrations as high as 10mg/ml for 2c-i in distilled water. then again, that was just hearsay.

6. plantshaman

plantshaman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    alcohol helps

I say that 2cI does not dissolve very well into water at teh ratio of 1mg to 1ml ... 2cE also does not dissolve well into water with the same ratio even if teh water is luke warm .... eventualy it will go into solution but may take a while. after storing a decent amount in water for a while SWIM decided it is sure to go bad if alcohol is not added . SWIM added 151 rum ( everclear is not available here and vodka is not strong enough)

enough rum was added to bring the concentration to .75 mg per ml.

the effects of neither substance changed. the goods stay in solution even when its very cold. if in refrigerator no longer have to worry about freezing. In the future SWIM suggest just getting a scale but if not possible vodka seems better for storage that water. The only problem says I am when you want to take a booster you have to taste alcohol ughhhhh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.