Dose - 2c-i successful in small doses as well

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by kb, Sep 25, 2006.

1. kb

kb Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I am very glad to have found this place. I find it a bit difficult to explain the Research Chemicals to people who haven't encountered them first-hand. I found Research Chemicals just before THEY swooped in in late 2004.

I have recently found that 2c-i is effective, even at very low levels (less than 5 mg). SWIM's friend is less tolerant than SWIM, and tried an amount less than 5 mg (probably 3-3.5 mg).

Duration was shorter, visuals were extremely mild, but there was a definite effect, and SWIM's friend said that in many cases, this would be a sufficient amount for her.

That was very interesting to SWIM, because I have been researching this for nearly two years, but never thought to administer ultra-low doses. SWIM's standard is 15-20 mg, which provides SWIM with a 6-8 hour ride.

I have his Research Chemicals divvied into 5 mg caps, for maximum customization of each person's needs.

Again, thanks for having this forum of information! As I have been researching somewhat regularly for over two years, it is hoped that he/she can provide some valuable information as well!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2010
    1. 5/5,
      Good first post. Keep contributing!
      Sep 26, 2006
    2. 5/5,
      great post!
      Sep 26, 2006
  2. oldman

oldman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    my I would also agree on the low dosage effectiveness. this discovery usually has occured when there is only a small ammount of the rc left. it is a good lesson that with moderation a little can lift you a lot and not give you the neg. come down effects one might experience at higher levels.

3. snapper

snapper Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SWIM always starts with a very low dose of any new chem, even one tasted before if it is a new batch. This way I will never take a horrid OD of DOI or something similar. It has also allowed SWIM to assay the effects of lower dosing, which with most is different, and some better, than the higher reported active doses. 5mg 2CI is a good head change that is not too overwhelming or obvious, but is very active.
    It is always a good idea to test a low dose of any new acquisition. There is no assurance ever against errors, even with the most trusted of sources.

4. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    2C-I is the only substance listed in PiHKAL or TiHKAL which includes a user report on the ingestion of 0.0g. That's the first thing I thought of when reading your thread title. :)

5. grandbaby

grandbaby Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    51 y/o
    A small (5-8mg) dose of 2C-I can be a wonderful emotionally opening experience without uncomfortable bodyload; in fact, it is the preferred dosage for this chem for some fruitbats I know.

6. mfrieze

mfrieze Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    swim really didn't get anything off of 7mg even. swim starts to feel it at around 10mg

7. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    the older your rats get, the wiser they will become as to the role of the author of the Little Red Book, aka Chairman MAO.

2C-I is active in submilligram doses my friends, should one's rat be prepared to exlore the psycholytic vs the psychedelic realms. think nootropic bordering on homeopathic.

8. Each Hit

Each Hit Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I agree. the more You becomes familiar with himself and the substances he takes, the more he will notice the effects of any substance, including weed, on his psyche. miniscule doses of many subatcnes cause swim to feel abnormal. these abnormalities are precursors to intoxication, so You should take notice of the minute affects to predict the magnified affects.

9. prospero

prospero Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Small doses of 2C-I (under 10mg) also synergize very nicely with MDMA. In fact SWIM now uses this rather than 2C-B as his favourite MDMA combo.