Side effects - 2C-T-2 vs. 2C-I

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by Premise, May 26, 2004.

1. Premise

Premise Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Does 2C-T-2 usually cause nausea and vomiting? Most trip report states that there was nausea and sometimes vomiting associated with 2C-T-2. There were also a lot of reports talking of nausea with 2C-I. I just experienced my first 2C-I adventure without any side effects at all. All I can say is “WOW”. How do the two compare?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2010
  2. Sick Jack

Sick Jack Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I would say "WOOOW" too, I tried both compound and never experienced any physiological disturbance.

But a for friend of mine brought up with 20mg of 2ct2...

You know, this drugs affect your senses, perhaps a little bit on the same way that when you're in a car and that you vomit passing landscape...

But after vomiting, my friend was on the TOP !! :)

3. Premise

Premise Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Is the 2C-T-2 experience pretty much the same as 2C-I?

I have to wait a few more days to cleans my body from the 2C-I (I'n guessing a week).

4. Premise

Premise Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Absolutly no side effects with 2ct2 (thanks for the accurate info). I think it is mild compared to 2ci and quite nice in comparison. I think it would be nice with shrooms (Next week...LOL).

5. Thegreatone

Thegreatone Newbie

Reputation Points:
    iv only did 2ci and by its self no pukin or ill effects but after a few times i started taking it with othere drugs, coke, e, k and i would puke a little like 2 hrs into it then feel fine, but i would have the worst hang over the next day i mean splitting skull. i only ever took 20mgs. not sure about 2ct2 still have to try it.. but i know the more u mix drugs the more bad things can happen..

6. Premise

Premise Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I agree with the mixing of chemicals can cause ill effects but I am willing to take the chance for the "ultimate". I will not over due it though. My next experiment will involve 2ci (10mg) and some schrooms(not sure on the amount) and see what happens.

This forum rocks and keep up the truth!

7. Bodhisattva500

Bodhisattva500 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    me and all my friends do 2ct2 rather frequently

everytime i dose right when it kicks in i experience some stomach discomfort ive only puked on it once when i took an extremly high dose. i have watched countless people throw up on it. for two people i know its just part of the trip that is expected. as soon as it kicks in they wait to puke go to the bathroom and get it over with and then continue on with their trip

8. tragic1

tragic1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have never had any side effects on 2c-i, except alittle trouble going to sleep.

9. hippie_lain

hippie_lain Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    If you snort them you'll most likely puke but not if you take it orally. Much more intense if you you snort it though
    +

10. Bodhisattva500

Bodhisattva500 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    a dose of snorted 2ct2 is exactly half a regular dose. it is a different drug and is way more intense. i hate it