1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Effects - 2C-X and telepathy

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by xameleonx, Nov 12, 2008.

1. xameleonx

xameleonx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o Male from japan
    Delete

Last edited: Dec 14, 2011
  2. wintrojan2k

wintrojan2k Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from Germany
    SWIM has used 2c-i,b,e,c and a few other variations a number of times, more so 2c-i/b/e. SWIM has never been able to read ones mind, nor has Swim had any others that he has known over the years report such. While experiences vary and I'm not here to tell you what you did or didn't experience, I find the notions of being able to read ones mind likely part of the "trip", and not some true telepathic experience brought on by use of some compound from the 2C family, just SWIM's 2 cents. SWIM will say his only interest in the 2C compounds is purely recreational, opposed to some notion of some great insight or discovery... SWIM welcomes the madness :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
  3. 3rd_high

3rd_high Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.K.
    Dodgy.. sending sources via telepathy? :crazy

SWIM always wondered where to get 2C* stuff from, maybe SWIM should open their mind and receive the guidance necessary :vibes:

4. Lehendakari

Lehendakari Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from spain
    I think you're not supposed to post links to other forums. Read the rules.

As for the topic, no offense but I'm sick of people telling stories about getting physic powers when doing some drigs. I've seen it with DMX, LSD, Shrooms and now the 2-C's. I just don't buy it. I don't believe in such thing. If SWIY experience something like that, it's just not real even if real is just pure coincidence.

A certain ape had great ideas and revelations about the meaning on life while intoxicated, only to know they were ridiculous when back to normal.

I definitely would have liked to write a more interesting 600 post

5. polidelaiko

polidelaiko Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    SWIM thought he had telepathy on shrooms once, but he later talked to his friend, (the one he was sending his thoughts to) and he said he didn't "heard" anything.
    On the other hand, he had almost same thoughts with another guy, another time, another drug: selegiline. But it was more like sincro-thinking.

6. xameleonx

xameleonx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o Male from japan
    delete

Last edited: Aug 14, 2009
  7. Wierd Logic

Wierd Logic Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    Please please please be quiet. To believe that 2C compounds cancause telepathy requires a belief in telepathy itself. If we did a poll on this forum I'm sure most would say they don't believe in it. It is more than possible that one feels connections to other on empatheogenic drugs - and with psychedelics this could easily turn into thinking you can read thoughts or transmit silent messages. However, I personally and I'm sure most others here don't believe that such a thing is actually happening.

8. xameleonx

xameleonx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o Male from japan
    delete

9. Lehendakari

Lehendakari Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from spain
    Well you know, faith can move mountains, I still don't buy it.

You have some scketchy references, personal experience and a lot faith.

10. wintrojan2k

wintrojan2k Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from Germany
    When SWIM used DOC a few times back he was speaking to his iguana and his iguana spoke to him, yet his mouth didn't move, but he spoke. Now when SWIM was "sober" he knew that his iguana had no knowledge of the Spanish-American war, yet he had a great deal to share when SWIM was talking to him whilst tripping

11. xameleonx

xameleonx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o Male from japan
    delete

12. Jasim

Jasim Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Omg... where to begin.

First, I don't think swiy is even remotely capable of making credible observations concerning telepathy during a psychedelic drug experience.

Second, your references for reinforcing the idea of telepathy fail on one fundamental points.
    Yes, it is possible to control electronic devices with a trained mind. But you need special instruments to detect, interpret, and transmit the electrical patterns of the brain. And that's only after some training and a lot of practice. No device will ever be able to read one's mind due to the simple fact that everyone's brain is structured differently. A thought in swims brain is not at all physically nor chemically similar to the exact same thought in swiys brain. The brain develops in a very different fashion than any other organ. Telepathy would be a fantastic thing, but the facts simple don't support it.

Jasim added 7 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

Sorry, that was a little jumbled...on my second or third cape cod for the evening.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2008
  13. xameleonx

xameleonx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o Male from japan
    delete

14. Lehendakari

Lehendakari Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from spain
    Seriously, it's going to be very hard to argue with about this if you keep throwing those pieces of "scientific" information.

DMT and the pineal gland? Old story, never heard of anyone relating this to telepathy, it could be a valid explanation to near death experiences and stuff like that but telepathy and DMT? That is new.

Anyway I think is good to have faith, but don't call it "evidence" cause it isn't, not even remotely.

15. polidelaiko

polidelaiko Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Weird you don't mention harmine, which was once called "Telepathine".

16. Jasim

Jasim Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    The only thing your sources say about findings is that people are more likely to have psy like experiences during or after psychoactive substance use. They fail to objectively define a psy experience. And a couple of sources you cited even state that they are not representative... none random sampling = invalid data.

It makes perfect sense to say that some under the influence will think they are having a mystical or psy experience, but are they? What actually constitutes a mystical experience anyway?

I hate to be such a critic but the truth is
    All of this is subjective and any correlations are spurious.

17. xameleonx

xameleonx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o Male from japan
    delete

18. Jasim

Jasim Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Well...
    swim once thought he had a telepathic conversation with a dog while on dxm... Swim reports that it was a very pleasurable experience. Swim has also felt very connected with the world and others around him during psychedelic use.

19. damageplanner

damageplanner Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o Male
    people ask if i am a psychic blatantly, twice, i am done with the legal 2c x
    i like to breatheeeeeeeeeasy

i think that we are mathmaticians, as, intuitive, we take in conversation and do with out thinking act through inaction

it is guess work, sure you can say someting second before someone else does, it is like math, you got fundamentals and your intuitive sense leads you to make the right move which appears as telepathy

now if you want to read russian and other studies about proven telepathy then do so, i cannot entertain them as i prefer quantum physics, or more accuratey buddhism and such, science

that is all i can say, hope you got a liscense to appear insane, because you mention that elsewhere and you will be in loony bin

consider it math and intuitive sense guessing wisely, just modify your terms and be safe bro

be sage bro.......over and out

dork vedic, they call me

20. xameleonx

xameleonx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o Male from japan
    delete