Combinations - 2ce: dosage and combos

Discussion in 'Drug combinations' started by nerdgrl, Jun 14, 2005.

1. nerdgrl

nerdgrl Newbie

Reputation Points:
    So I've been fortunate enough to do several psychonautic experiments recently with the research chemical 2ce. Over these series of experiments I have learned quite a bit about this chemical when it comes to dosage and combinations with other drugs.

First off use this as a general dosing guide:
    If you are under 150 lbs: Oral dose: 12-17mg Nasal dose: 7-10mg
    Over 150 lbs: Oral dose: 20 mg Nasal dose: 10-12mg
    What is the difference between oral or nasal dosing?
    When you swallow the pill it will take 2hrs to come on and last about 6 hours. When you snort the pill it will take 1 hr to come on and last about 4 hours.
    Are there any pre-cautions I should take?
    Do NOT eat any food for the 6 hours before you dose. You will puke. Do not exceed the dosage recommendations above unless you tried those dosages and think you can handle it. Otherwise you will puke and be a fetal ball (this happened to a friend of mine who didn't listen to me)
    What about extending the trip or re-upping?
    This can be achieved by snorting a small ammount of the material or a similar Research Chemical at the peak of your trip. 5-10mg of 2ce snorted at the peak of a 2ce experience will extend your peak ~1-2 hours and will extend your total trip about ~3-4 hours. Snorting 5-10mg of 4-ho-dipt will extend your peak ~1 hr and add more of a ecstacy or opiate body high effect that comes in waves.Doesn't extend the total length of your trip.
    What about comobs?
    This drug mixes very nicely with 4-ho-dipt. I have tried snorting these together and it leads to a very heavy body feeling and a little melty colors and visuals smear together as a sort of canvas that you can paint with.
    Nitrous will enhance the visuals of 2ce if inhaled at the peak. It assists 2d posters and photographs and images to be viewable in a sort of 3d perspective which is very cool. Also will have a short burst of intense euphoria (try 4 cartiriges at once)
    Ecstacy mellows the 2ce high and basically reduces it to a primal 'i'm so high' level. Very good if you are using these drugs to enhance a intimate/sexual experience, or theraputic discussion.
    Cocaine seemed to help with lucidity (not really a problem with this substance) it also seemed to make the trip more active (wanna move around more) and increased jaw clenching or oral fixation. Also could have colored the euphoria with a more opiate type feeling.
    Other things?
    Yoga and streching feel absolutely amazing on this drug.
    Singing bowls and meditation are fun, but you are more distracted then when you are purely on one substance such as LSD or Mushrooms.
    Outside or daytime trips are beautiful, although some people experience a certain shyness or weird feeling about going outside. Have a cruise director take you on a nature walk.
    Afterwards this trip can become very emotional or deep thinking. It is nice to have someone you can talk to post trip or even someone who is a good conversationalist durring the trip to talk about heavy stuff.
    The come down?
    If taken with the right dosage in mind and followed post come down with 5HTP and a sublingual b vitamin there should be absolutely no body load. You might feel sleepy and should be able to sleep no problem. It is also a good idea to eat something salty (hash browns, miso, or peanuts)and a glass of non-acidic juice (think watered down apple or cranberry). If you normally have trouble sleeping you might need to take a valium,xanax,clonipin, or the like to get to bed. Also this may vary depending on the combo you did. Bigest culprit of body load has been impure e. But I always know what's in mine...so this wasn't an issue for me.
    Anyway hope this helps! Good Luck Folks [​IMG]

2. sg43

sg43 Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Damn girl! 4 nitrous chargers at once...Ive passed my self out on just 2! Sounds like a plan though, I am going to have a little roll party soon and already has his nitrous and rolls, he's just waiting on his 2c-e.

3. nerdgrl

nerdgrl Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Nitrous is pretty safe on this stuff. Plus it seems that your tolerance for nitrous builds faster on 2ce than nitrous alone. before a specific experiment I had only ever done maybe 8 cartriges in my life. That night a friend and I finished 75 together.[​IMG] We did a 25 box and then he was like all bummed like 'oh man'..then I pulled out the fifty box. The look on his face was priceless.

4. sloppo

sloppo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have never vomited from 2C-E, dosed up to 30mg. For SWIM, he finds that nausea is reduced if he had a light meal beforhand. I do not recommened snorting 2C-E, or just about any other research chemical. This chemical works just fine orally, and the Shulgin's would definatly not advocate snorting.

Sloppo

5. Mike177

Mike177 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I personaly have not had any problems with the come up or come down on 2c-e but have seen people get upset tummys and speak of vomiting, but never do so.

6. prospero

prospero Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    The 2C's are quite variable on the nausea. I've taken up to 7mg of 2C-E and 10mg of 2C-T-2 (both snorted) and never had any nausea at all. A friend, on the same doses of each, puked his guts up for the first half hour of the trip which wasn't the best of starts. The nausea does seem to pass reasonably quickly though.

A question: beyond a certaindose does 2C-E top out, and stop getting any stronger, much as LSD seems to. Or does it just keep getting more powerful? If it does max out any idea what this dose might be?

7. nerdgrl

nerdgrl Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have never actually vommited on 2ce at any dose. I have never snorted the substance and never had any nausea. I mentionsnorting dosagein my report because recently I have had a rash of people I know who had bad experiences. Someone I know who only weighs maybe 120 lbs snorted 20mg (this is WAY to high a dosage IMHO). In any case he puked several times and was in the fetal position for most of it. From what I've heard and read thedosing curveorrally is exponential asopposed to linear.

8. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    right. while i will not take out my heavy EDIT stamp on nerdgrl, the expert opinion leader, just yet (seein as she be a Newbie) i will warn people.

the advice given by nerdgrl - wild combinations, 4 nitrous chargers, dosages etc - is fairly reckless and should not to be taken by the reader without a heavy grain of salt.

several of Shulgin's and Stolaroff's documented reports involve full 2C-E immersion with doses as low as 12mg.

9. nerdgrl

nerdgrl Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Point taken nanobrain. I suppose I should have mentioned that as this post is based on a series of experiments the doses naturally started low and worked their way upwards. The combos were all done individually and with a sober sitter present. Also all of the experiment participants were vetrans to taking substances of these types. My post is NOT aimed at your average first time experimenter! And the top dosages listed are most definately a hard stop for me unless I am attempting a SERIOUS journey and have serveral free days after. And as I have perused the board more throughly I see that I probably should have geared my post more towards the first time user or someone less experienced. But as you said I'm a Newbie...these are the types of mistakes we tend to make.[​IMG]

10. phenethylamine

phenethylamine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have never vomited from 2ce. Me and some others have taken up to 100mg 2ce each... definately a hardcore nasal decongestant at that level. I've also found 50-80mg 2ci to be much like lsd. anyone else ever notice this?

11. prospero

prospero Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Those are high dosages, but re-assuring to know things are still safe at that level!

12. phenethylamine

phenethylamine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    well, the 100mg of 2ce happened like this.. we were at a outdoor rave that ended up getting raided by the police which was really crazy and fucked up but no one got into trouble I don't think. We went to the mayor's house (as he was out of town and we met his son at the rave) which was really nice and big. We stayed up all night and the rest of the people with us went to sleep. early in the morning those of us that stayed awake decided to dose on the 2ce, a 20mg pill for each of us. Slowly, everyone else started waking up. By this time we started tripping and so we wanted to get the others to wake up and trip with us. Every time we dosed someone who had woken up, we would re-dose with them. This happened with five different people over the course of a few hours, which would have us at 100mg each. It was pretty retarded, in a good way. We all sat out on the mayor's deck for like.. 6-7 hours in the hot hot sun. We were all extremely sunburned afterwards but other than that it was all good. our surroundings (a golf course) looked like we were in super mario bros and every blade of grass was waving at me in a most reassuring way. I also had extreme audio hallucinations throughout the entire trip. I still think 50-80mg 2ci is better though...

13. paradies

paradies Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

This sounds really a bit crazy to me. I'd like to know how much you weigh and what was the time interval between dosing. I think more than 20mgs. of 2C-E is too much for most people. If you took it every hour or two, I'm sure it would keep you going while ramping up a bit each time. Had you done any XTC at the rave or anything else prior to the 2C-E at the mayor's house?

I dunno...I really like to find my "ally" in any substance I take. I don't see the need to go beyond that...seems like a bit of a waste. But, of course, certain situations would invite some wild experimentation. I'd really like to know what all you did the night before you did all that 2C-E

14. corleone

corleone Newbie

Reputation Points:
    20mg 2ce on a relatively empty stomach brought on nausea, and * vomited for half an hour or so. The nausea continued for two to three hours but was eventually overwhelmed by the insane visuals. The general wisdom seems to be that the trip should last 6-8 hours. We were very much in full flow for between 8 and 10. Previous experience between us with 2cb, LSD ( a lot), 2ci, 2c-T-7 and various other RCs, none of which have caused such intense body loads/nausea. any advice for preventing this from happening again, as there is very much a shared desire to experiment further with this gem.....