1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Opinions - 2ci on blotter?

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by Raoul duke420, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Raoul duke420

Raoul duke420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    1.Swim is wondering if anyone know's how much 2ci one would need to fully saturate a 900 square sheet of blotter, 7.5 in. x 7.5 in. ,

2. Would this work? If so swim wonders how many hits would equal a 15-20mg doseage? Any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2008
  2. JDreaming

JDreaming R.I.P. Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Male
    I don't see why anyone would bother putting 2c-i on blotter. I suppose it would be an interesting experiment to try out once, and there's no reason it wouldn't work: Just dilute some 2c-i in a small amount of liquid, and use a dropper to see how much you could fit on a 1/4 inch blotter space. I'm guessing maybe a milligram of 2c-i would fit on each tab, if it were soaked. Which means at least 10 tabs would need to be taken for any kind of a decent trip, possibly 15 or 20. Good luck getting a drug like that to catch on.

3. Raoul duke420

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Swim was just kinda curious after seeing a microgam bulletin where some piggies in oregon siezed a couple sheets of blotter containing 2ci. The scary elephants.

4. trptamene

trptamene Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    If I remember correctly this really wasn't blotter....they called it that...but the 2ci wasn't absorbed onto the paper like w/ LSD...they just put some powder between 2 pieces of paper, sealed it and called it blotter.

5. Raoul duke420

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    hxxp://www.usdoj.gov/dea/programs/forensicsci/microgram/mg0207/mg0207.html

Found the thing, sounds like it was absorbed into the paper.What do you think?Found another thing about blotter with 2-CC too. strange indeed.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2008
  6. chemlove

chemlove Newbie

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o Male
    I have never seen anything like that done before. It seems somewhat pointless and just one more step to make a normally somewhat legal compound look more suspicious.

My suggestion is to avoid, but if you follow through please let the forum know how it goes.

7. RaverHippie

RaverHippie Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from New York, U.S.A.
    SWIM recently came into some 2C-I in this method of containment. Will report later if things go as normal to a 2C-I trip.

8. trptamene

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    I really have difficulty seeing an active 2ci dose on blotter. I mean if ppl are take like 5+ of these to get off then I get it...but if ppl are taking one and get a 15mg dose...i dont see how can be absorbed onto the paper unless it is somehow much more porous than normal blotter or the size that is given as a "hit" is thicker/larger or in general has a much greater surface area than those seen on normal "lsd blotter".

I know somewhere a 2c chemical (pretty sure 2ci) sold as "blotter" where the chem was pressed between two pieces of paper w/ printing that duke was talking about on them. i am having trouble finding this info now tho.

9. RaverHippie

RaverHippie Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIM is familiar with the affects of DOB and realizes the potency of the mentioned chemicals, and the person who sold was high on one blotter at the time and his friend two so if it's a very light high, conducive to the rave that the blotter was purchased at, then it makes sense, if it's a heavy fun trip, then the guy was duped into buying a DOx chemical on blotter it seems. Either way within a week a trip report should follow.

I'll admit I was surprised myself to hear anything besides a DOx chemical on blotter that wasn't acid.

EDIT: after examining the blotter my friend noticed that it is a much thicker piece of paper than normally used for such chemicals. He said it was about .5mm in thickness.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2008
  10. trptamene

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Hmm...That is rather interesting.

Swim would take some scissors & tweezers to see if he couldnt see if these are infact two pieces of paper somehow pressed together. A little investigation couldn't hurt the drug swim'd think although one may want to have a clean surface below them to catch any powder that may fall out.

Look forward to hearing more info and an exp report.

11. ThirdEyeFloond

ThirdEyeFloond Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Male from denmark
    Are you thinking of 2c-c perhaps? I remember seeing some 2c-c blotters in the microgram bulletin a while back, they were bigger than reg. lsd blotters by the looks of the pics though.

Edit: pics attached.

Attached Files:

12. trptamene

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Not what I had in mind, but good to be brought up & evaluated w/ regard to all this. I remember seeing those w/ the pihkal entry on the back on ugram also. I wonder if those are the powder pressed in between two pieces of paper too bkuz its even more difficult to get a 2cc dose on blotter than a 2ci.

13. RaverHippie

RaverHippie Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIM tripped on the blotter and prior to the trip he examined it and said that it was very thick, had no defined layers (multiple sheets of paper with drug compressed between theory was ruled out), and upon consuming had very little taste unless the paper was thoroughly chewed to release all the chemicals. Trip report is posted here

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=370274&postcount=122

14. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
  15. RaverHippie

RaverHippie Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I was just mentioning the for the case of my friend he said that it wasn't the case with his blotter.

16. ODB

ODB Newbie

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o Female from U.S.A.
    Swim was taught about this world by the people who made the 2c-c, 2c-i 'blotter' in the pics listed above. Swim first got DOI eye dropper vials from em.

Images printed onto regular printer paper have a thin layer of non-toxic glue stick spread over the paper and then the doses(2c-i was 20-25mg) are dropped in the center and spread over ~1/2in x ~1/2in evenly when all 25 doses are spread the other piece of paper gets a thin layer of non-toxic glue stick and then a sandwich is made.

17. fnord

fnord Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    Grandma was able to fit about 3mgs per square,some squares had a shiny coating of crystals on top.

This method is not recommended as 2Cx tastes very nasty and trying to eat it in blotter form only prolongs the nasty taste. YUK!!!!