2g worked and next day 4g worked little to not at all

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe & Amanita)' started by Mihical, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Mihical

Mihical Newbie

Reputation Points:
    21 y/o from ,vermont
    Hello, so someone recently tried 2g of mushrooms from a friend to great euphoria and feeling, although not too visual but deffinetly there.

The next day they tried 4g of mushrooms because they already couldn't sleep, but the only affect gained was if they stared at something for a bit, it kinda expanded but that was it, and It didn't last too long either.

The main question I have is did it not work to the same affect as the previous day due to the frequentness of the experiences?

I only ask this because I thought that taking double the dose previous would at least give the same affect.

Could someone fill the space of knowledge I lack with this topic please?

2. nachofish

nachofish Tickling the Amygdala Titanium Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from D-F
    Yes, most likely it was due to tolerance.

You should wait longer between experiences, so that you can get the most out of them.

3. Functional Freakshow

Functional Freakshow Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from USA
    I concur. The "double up" assumption is teeny bopper urban legend, and typically refers to LSD usage in my experience... not that it's true in that scenario either. Humans are biologically hyper adaptive to most substances, and (safe) fungus more so than others.

My only question honestly is why so soon? Are you new to the substance and pushing your way up? Try a little more next time... a ways in the future. The last thing I even want to think about after a dinner of mushroom pizza is eating a cold slice the next day... even if my stomach would let me. The neurological effects occur for a reason, and letting yourself recover before getting back on the ride is the small price of admission. Take care of yourself man.