Dose - 2nd time DXM dose

Discussion in 'DXM' started by jarka, Sep 7, 2006.

1. jarka

jarka Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from finland
    I have taken 300mg (the first time).. now he has a possibilitie to take 600mg.. he took 450mg because he was little bit scared to take it all..

How much did you take your 2nd time? Or what would you suggest SWIM to do? Redose?

2. neolix

neolix Newbie

Reputation Points:
    how has been the 450mg trip?
    If You feels the trip wasn't really heavy, he could try a 600-700mg dose

If You feels ready for a strong trip, in good mind conditions, so he can try at least that dose (till you dont reach the 1000-1500mg you haven't any chance to die/go to the hospital , i think)

peace
    have a good trip :)

(for his second trip, I took 1050mg , since he took 450mg for his first time and found it wasn't enough at all.haha)

3. Sitbcknchill

Sitbcknchill Retired Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    111 y/o from U.S.A.
    As neolix stated 600-700mg would be a good second dose and you will still be in a safe range.

Back when I used to do it his first dose was something like 450-600mg and he just went up from there in 100mg increments. His highest level was somewhere around 900-1000mg but that was pushing it and it wasn't a very good feeling. It wasn't bad either but I was so out of it that he lost track of 5 hours and had no clue where they had gone or what he did.

4. jbmac

jbmac Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM told my someone he heard about got a lot of dexalones from an online store, and took just 6 for 180 mg, as he's never done it before and has to maintain as a husband and father today. He's hoping he feels 180 mg, he's never done more than 30 mg before.

5. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    180 mg should be enough for a good first plateau euphoria. try listening to music, I say. swim also found that he could mantain into the second plateau. his second dose was 360 mg, and that did him pretty well. however he wouldnt advise tripping multiple times in one week. its a good way to get burned out on dxm fast, the first few times are always the best.

6. jbmac

jbmac Newbie

Reputation Points:
    180 mg trip report - made me sleepy, and have a small tummy ache...
    very mild closed eye visuals - that's what SWIM told me on the phone
    4 hours after ingesting.