Combinations - 3,4 ctmp and kratom?

Discussion in 'Drug combinations' started by fotia, Nov 27, 2014.

1. fotia

fotia Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Has anyone tried it?

Seems like a likely good combo considering how nice opioids and stims go together

For example dilaudid + dexedrine

Kratom and AMT is a preferred combo for some

Would be interesting to see if kratom would help to make the ctmp experience better

2. thirdeyelasik

thirdeyelasik Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Well since kratom is fairly weak in terms of opioid effects it doesn't really make a dent in the ethylphenidate high. I know that 3,4 CTMP is different and stronger per milligram but it might mix in nice with a low tolerance to kratom. I use kratom and other mild/moderate opioids for the comedown or day after a small stim binge because the combo is underwhelming.

3. Hover

Hover Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    3,4-CTMP is well known to overpower CNS depressants and methinks kratom buzz will not be felt under it unless stim dosage is restricted to say, half your usual (assuming you are already familiar with it).

4. Lex_Talioniz

Lex_Talioniz Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I woke up this morning at 6 AM and took 10mg of 3,4 CTMP. Went back to bed. Got up at 9 and felt tired but awake. (I have an oxycodone habit and had had some of that and some red vein sumatra kratom the night before).

I felt a little alert but nothing really noticeable but if I was in the best health I could be I imagine it would have boosted me more. I felt quite normal quite likely because without I'd have felt shit.

I sat with my grandmother whom I care for with a cup of tea and had a small chat. I felt happy but then had nothing to say. I realised I had a vague but rather dull stimulation leaving me wanting for conversation but content to sit and drink my tea.

I then went upstairs and had a line of oxycodone (~10mg) and about half eleven had a line of about 15mg. I feel buzzed from the combo as the oxy would normally just make me feel awake and enthusiastic but I feel positively passionate. I have an MPC track in the making and I'm really keen for that but I'm also learning a song on guitar which involves finger picking and I'm finding, for once, I can sing as well as pick so I'm all for that too. I'm also researching internal kung fu (nei gung, qi gong, and fa jin tecniques specifically) after having a very long and interesting martial arts lesson last night so I'm flitting happily between these things and feeling very good.

Time to do lunch and I feel I can eat happily.

Tempted to add a little kratom too.

I'd personally say that the kratom and 3,4 CTMP would be fine if you're concerned about the combination being harmful but I'm not a doctor and kratom contains many, many more alkaloids than pure oxycodone so it would be at your own risk to attempt the combination and take nothing that I have said as a recommendation, please. I would advise that if you do attempt the combination to dose cautiously and take less of either substance than you normally would.

If I take any kratom today I will let you know and at what time it is from my initial dosing of 3,4, ctmp.

Tags: