3 Days since 1st Roll...

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by TokeToke, Jul 31, 2005.

1. TokeToke

TokeToke Newbie

Reputation Points:
    K, So its been 3 days since my first Roll, I had the time of my life and I have two big parties coming up this week (Going away parties for close friends) So Im wanting to roll on Monday and Thursday. Last time I rolled was Friday nite, After that I will probably relax a little for a couple weeks till college gets back in.

Whats your thoughts on this? Is this okay/bad? I will still be feeling the euthoria and all that, my tolerance wont be up already right?

- TokeEdited by: TokeToke

2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Wrong. Your tolerance has developed. You should wait at least one week between doing such. And in the meantime be sure to eat well and take vitamins to help re-balance your brain-chemistry. Taking MDMA with a tolerance can result in feeling only the CNS (amphetamine) effects of the drug with little/no insight. And that, in my book, is a waste of good MDMA.

3. AcmeSewageCo

AcmeSewageCo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    First... Make sure what you took was truly MDMA... I suppose now it's impossible to do that under the consideration that you already ingested the pills... Purchase some sort of Ecstasy test... Located all around our wonderful world wide web... For all you know you took DXM/ketamine/caffeine with a tiny bit of MDA not MDMA pills... But if what you took was MDMA... Then yes, I agree with nagog... You should always have a relaxation period after taking MDMA andto try re-balance your brain chemestry... Three square meals a day... That kind of thing... Perhaps invest into a multi-vitamin... Whatever you choose... Cheers [​IMG].

4. kj_hash420

kj_hash420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from Canada
    the time in between my first and second rolls was 4 days and it was just as good the 2nd time

5. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    For your first time (and I would say only for your first time), you'll
    probably get off just as well after 3 / 4 days afterwards.
    however, you'll build a lot of tolerance quickly by doing this.
    So dont.

6. sonerer

sonerer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've waited a whole month or more to do a 2nd. Next Sat will be that
    day and i'm hoping my stomach doesnt explode... lol. I almost have to
    do it then because its my 18th birthday, even if it does cause damage
    ulcer [​IMG]... it is worth it!

7. piperazine

piperazine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have to agree with everyone else, rolling is great and I can understand why you would want to do it again right away, but 2 more times in a little over a week is pushing it. Hard.

If you really enjoyed it the first time, you need to realize that if you do it too much in a short period of time, it will end up being a very different thing - perhaps for a very long time.

It's never as good as the first time, and you can end up taking megadoses for minimal effect if you overdo it for too long.

Nevertheless,if you do choose to do it again soon: Piracetam.

Yes, the classic, cheap, and readily available nootryptil will lower your tolerance and make your trip MUCH more enjoyable. It dosen't change the trip per se, but it can make even a veteran (like me) have a roll that feelsclose tothe first time.

I would highly recommend piracetam @ 800mg+ for 4 days or more and an additional 1500+mg 1-2hrs before ingesting_any_ phenethamine, but esp. MDMD/MDA and 2c's.

More fun and more bang for your buck, and some studies show it to be neuroprotective as well. You can't beat that with a stick.

If you look around, it can be found for a pittance.

8. oldman

oldman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I thought piracetam was banned in the US. At least that's what I thought. It was the so called smart pill right? As for rolling close together, well swim rolled three days in a row his first time while he was in Vegas. Yeah the last night was not like the first two but he and Mrs Swim just couldn't help themselves while in the city of sin. They paid for it the next three nights while visiting a friend in San Francisco, they coldn't make it past about 8:30 pm. So don't kid yourself and say this is going to be it for a while when you know if someone offered yu a roll in a week you'd take it. Like nagog and the others say space it and you'll enjoy the real benefits. That trip to Vegas was in Nov. and I didn't get the feeling again until April.