Other - 3 hours MDMA comeup

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by Red_Baran, Apr 13, 2005.

1. Red_Baran

Red_Baran Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    any one heard of mdma taking 3 hours to kick in? my friend took a half and was pissed off for 3 hours then it kicked in, and i know he wasnt full of shit or anything his eyes were normal for the 3 hours then bam huge pupils[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2010
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    Having a full stomach could have contributed to him taking 3 hours to kick in.

3. Atrofy

Atrofy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    a few months ago i took 3,5 pills(in 2 hours) and none of them kicked in... so i left the party i was on(i was bored) and when i was having fun in an other club all the pills kicked in at once....

i think that your mental state has some effect to...(havin fun or not)

4. Iggypoop

Iggypoop Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I've actually experienced this also, and my g/friend (not at the same time) i think sometimes i need a 'trigger' to start the come-up. Something like a song i really like, a massage or ping-pong for some bizarre reason. (yeah i know i'm afreak)[​IMG]

5. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    The first time I ever rolled the tab took almost 3 hours to kick in. It was because I had just eaten. I thought the tab was bunk but like 2.7 hours later I started wigging my balls off. Try wating longer after eating.

6. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    My finding is that if you are pissed off, then that will certainly delay the come up.

I dont think you should be taking MDMA if you are pissed off, especially if you are taking it to eliminate that feeling. Bad road to go down.

7. shneddi

shneddi Newbie

Reputation Points:
    could be PMA... aside from that what was already said.
    cocaine will also delay the come up.. but that aint applicacble here[​IMG]

8. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    sounds like pma
    It has been My friend swip's experience that PMA can take that long to come on.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2011
  9. X-Dream

X-Dream Newbie

Reputation Points:
    That's what I'm thinkin too, next time it happenes to someone they should test one to solve this mystery. 3 hours is an awful long time. Kinda the reverse for me. I felt my first bean within 20-30 min. but after that it began to take a while, I thought because of lower doses. Also maybe the binder that was used and maybe they stuck the good stuff all the way in the middle to try and avoid detection.

A little of topic but I saw something about candy coated rolls goin around. Would love to try one of those and also would get rid of the taste and be very difficult to detect. Imagine a pack of tictacs or smints that blow u up!!

10. glomp

glomp Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yeah i always find that when taking pills with food, the onset takes longer to start and is slower to get to the peak

11. IvoryQueen

IvoryQueen Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o
    has this happened before or was yr friend a first time user? i've known a few people take ages to come up on their first time, probably due to anxiety.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    Your friend must be a short fat guy with an extremly slow matabolism. That has to be why it takes 3 hours for him to roll!!

13. Chaote

Chaote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Smoking grass speeds up your metabolism so you could try smoking and then you also got something going while your waiting to come up, right? I also find that popping one then eating speeds it up because it like forces you to digest but that just might be me.

14. Amok

Amok Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thats what my friends (and other people I know) like to do while
    waiting for the roll to kick in. However, I don't know, maybe my body
    reacts different to those drugs, but whenever I smoke before the roll,
    the weed high kills some of the effects of E. I rearly like to mix
    uppers with downers; only to ease up the comedown on the next day

15. Cuberun

Cuberun Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Europe
    I had some relatively low content pills once, it took 2.5 hours to come up and once they kicked in it wasn't very full on. Still worked though. Not sure what it had to do with though. I didn't have a full stomach or anything.Edited by: Cuberun

16. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    As an old afficianado of the 'M' series, I would suggest one of two possibilities: 1. You were in the wrong place in the wrong time and your defense mechanisms kicked in and blocked it (been there). 2. It wasn't MDMA.

MDMA can be very protective on a sub-conciousness level and keep you together in a situation that you know is not right to open the door in. Even if YOU don't. What's deep down under your radar knows more than you do - and anyone. Not being personal - dig? Just the nature of the molecule.

MDMA-1978 (and others in the series)

17. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Could be pressed with some odd sort of Steric Acid or something that
    your body finds 'hard' to break down. We're all different[​IMG]

18. billyloner

billyloner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    anxiety will definately have an effect. like nagognog2 says, if you are not in the right situation it can take ages to come up. i remember once at a club id started to come up slightly, felt energetic and a bit lively but nothing too much. then some drunken twat came and stood in front of me on the dancefloor, barely moving at all but stopping me from dancing properly, and it stopped me coming up cos i wasnt comfortable (as a side note, does anyone else find drunk people really difficult to get on with when on e?). i only came up when after about half an hour we moved to the other side of the dancefloor. he came back later on but by then i was up so it didnt really matter...