1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Drug info - 3-MeO-PCP Drug Info

Discussion in 'Dissociative RC's' started by psychedelaholic, Apr 22, 2011.

1. psychedelaholic

psychedelaholic Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from england
    Doesn't seem to be any information at all pertaining to 3-MeO-PCP and since I have 100mg on it's way to me thought I should make this thread. Especially since I have no real idea about dosage or best route of adminstration or even all the possible ROAs. If people could add that info and any other info that would be awesome.

Can anyone add information about:
    • names / synonyms
    • molecule
    • dose
    • duration
    • side effects
    • legal status
    • have there been any reported incidents with this compound?
    • since when has this research chemical been available?
    • stability of the molecule / compound

Names/synonyms: 3-methoxyphencylidine

ROAs: Snorted, oral, IM, IV. Not sure about vaporisation, plugging or sublingual

Dose: It's apparently equipotent to PCP. Not much dose info available that I could find though. However it is a more potent NMDA receptor antagonist and an equal dopamine reuptake inhibitor which could mean it is trippier than PCP. The 3-MeO group effects receptor binding reportedly making it less dark and scary than PCP but it still has the ability to induce a catatonic state as with PCP.

2. NeuroChi

NeuroChi is not his mind Staff Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from earth
    Re: 3-MeO-PCP

Any other information on this compound?

Has an assay been performed, psych?

3. Racoonster

Racoonster Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.

I'm waiting on a response too. Has Pysch been back online ?

Beamed up by aliens ??

4. psychedelaholic

Reputation Points:
    Male from england

Sorry I've been away have been going through a bit of a shit storm lately, break up with my finance of 4 years, street fight with my best mate, attempted suicide (not me) but am now finally settled in an awesome new house but still have no internet. I did try the 3-meo-pcp and it was really good. Can't remember the dosage have it written down somewhere. Took it orally mixed with some wine. Took a long time to kick in maybe 2 hours, felt pretty wobbly quite K like. When I went to bed I got completely lost in the room I was staying in. Couldn't find the door, bed, light switch or anything finally managed to crawl into the bed. Pretty much indistuigishable from doing a fat line of K before bed same sort of trip just longer lasting. Really need to try it again, will give IMing a go too.

5. Radium

Radium Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.K.

My robot friend is gonna be running a theoretical test simulation on this substance later on tonight, I will be posting the results of course along with ROA, dosage, full effects/side effects list, timestamped trip report. The robot thinks he will attempt 10-15mg sublingually at first.

Any advice what the robot should include in his report or any requests for extra information about the substance?

Radium added 578 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

Here's a simulation my robot friend ran :

The robot wishes to add an epilogue for the morning after the simulation:

Last edited: Nov 5, 2011
  6. Racoonster

Racoonster Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.

My great grandmother has had previous (and ancient) experiences with PCP is several forms and concentrations, powdered, crystals, and liquid sprayed on parsley and dried. It went by the street names "thc" (pronounced tick) or "match head tic" or "angel dust" when on parsley. ROA was always either insulfated or smoked, though she saw those who IV'ed it as well, but since take off was often within single digit minutes with snorted match-head or smoked, she didn't understand the need. (she understands better now.)

So when she thinks dissociatives, she thinks in terms (and relates experiences to) of "as compared to pcp". With it, vision may have become sharpened initially, but would often become shattered-- sort of like double vision in a cracked mirror... or something like a cross between screen in screen in screen in screen TV and the confused double vision when your'e close to falling out on an opiate...

Does this sound anything like the 3-meo-pcp ? Does anyone have a pet or relative that may have experienced both old school pcp and the 3-meo, that can make a comparison.

She tells me that both MXE and 4-meo-pcp fail to capture the exact charm that an experiment with the old school pcp had, if that is in anyway helpful...

7. sh0rno

sh0rno Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.K.

My pet halibut has tested 3-meo-pcp twice, 8mg and 15mg respectively.

He definitely agrees with your robot on the "high-definition" feel of the substance, he would describe it as similar to MXE but with a 2C-B-esque sharpness of vision and mind.

He also felt that external input seemed very important, he felt bored and couldn't decide what to do, then when he found something (eg trip to the shop, playing a certain music album) it seemed dramatic, intense and exhilarating.

He also found that smoking cannabis seemed to potentiate the rushy feeling of the substance. He actually forgot (on 15mg) that the weed he had was pretty high grade, smoked a bit much (only 1/2 a joint) and had to lie down for 10-15 mins as he felt anxious and his mind was racing like mad. Probably partly placebo however due to trying a relatively new and unresearched substance.

He will definitely try this again in a more social setting such as house party/concert/club night, probably at 15mg. He feels 3-meo-pcp has a lot of potential, however external factors seem to have a strong influence on the drug's effects.

commencing further testing...

8. sh0rno

sh0rno Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.K.

The halibut tried 15-20mg insufflated about 4 hrs after taking ~20 liberty cap psilocybin mushrooms and 20 mg MXE, at a fishy house party type of thing. This is what he said:

"The MXE+shroom combo was nice, but nothing astounding, slight visual enhancement and sharpness. Then about 1hr after the 3-MeO-PCP was taken, decided to go for a walk to a nearby lit-up castle to smoke a spliff. The experience jumped up from a ++ to what I think was a ++++. The lights and feelings I was experiencing were so joyful I couldn't convey them properly to the people I was with. Then when we went back inside, I was back to a ++ again.

The other people who had taken 3-MeO-PCP didn't seem to have any sort of enhanced effect from going outside, so I can only put it down to the small amount of mushrooms consumed earlier, and possibly the small MXE dose. Strange, as I felt the effects of them had pretty much worn off by then.

I was also quite drunk at the time, this didn't seem to have any adverse effects with the 3-MeO-PCP.

Still, wowsers... This shit is some seriously amazing/intriguing stuff, and definitely recreational if taken in the right setting"

9. psychedelaholic

Reputation Points:
    Male from england

Really need to get some and try it I'm. For me at least snorting takes hours then all of sudden 40-50mg is gone. Then after 2 hours at least first signs shows. Then as the peak hits god only knows what happens haha. Need to just try 20mg next time and wait at least 2 or 3 years before re-dosing. For me it seems like a really slow starter then BAM. Don't realise how fucked up I am until I sober up, but even then I'm taking to variouss showder people. Am meant to have another 50mg somewhere but've lost it :( quite possoe I did it last night though I guess cos I didn't even go to sleep but felt fine today

psychedelaholic added 28 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

Can't edit for some reason: so here it is more sensical

Really need to get more to try other R0AS. Felt nothing after hours then all of sudden 40-50mg is gone. Then after 2 hours at least first signs shows. Then as the peak hits god only knows what happens haha. Need to just try 20mg next time and wait at least 2 or 3 hours before re-dosing. For me it seems like a really slow starter then BAM. Don't realise how fucked up I am until I sober up, but even then I realise I'm taking to various shadow people. Am meant to have another 50mg somewhere but've lost it, although quite possible I did it last night though I guess cos I didn't even go to sleep but felt fine today and was tripping a lot. Although had also been snorting ephylphediate and 25mg zolpidem

Last edited: Dec 30, 2011
  10. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from bermuda

My horse finally tried some of this. He took two 10mg doses in an IM injection a few hours apart. As he was (not wisely, admittedly) not free from the influence of other compounds, he cannot write a full report and will try to do so later.

It seems to be a very pleasant dissociative, very clear and free from some of the more muddling effects of ketamine, but perhaps more like MXE. (He has no great desire for K-hole effects.)

The chemist who synthesized it initially characterized it as 'soma' but went into into a catatonic state aftwer IMing 60mg, so great caution needs to be exercised.

Whilst ketamine related deaths seem to be from misadventure resulting from lack of consciousness, rather than overdose, this one appears to be much less safe.

11. Radium

Radium Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.K.

My robot mate is gonna run a further test simulation with a higher does than he used initially when the sample arrives in the post. This substance has shown promise when used at a low dose but (within caution) Mr Robot would very much like explore a higher dose. He's thinking of going for 30-35mg, taking into account his high tolerance for dissociatives (unsure if 3-MeO-PCP cross-tolerates with Ketamine and Methoxetamine).

He'll probably be writing another trip report as there's quite a lack of them around for this compound!

12. brewtown

brewtown Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.

A friend has some 3 meo pcp, mxe, and DOI on the way. A virgin to all 3, even K. But has used oldskool PCP back in the day, and is currently doing alot of DMT experimentation. The most current DMT+salvia experiment went very well. Seemed to synergize and was less spooky than salvia alone.
    So he's got alot of experiments coming up in the near future. My 3 meo pcp is hcl so a speedball of dmt fumarate+3 meo pcp IV is one. Of course after trying the pcp itself first. I've got 15+ years IV drug experience, a mg. scale and am not foolish so don't knock me for wanting to try it. One of my most profound drug experiences ever was a high oral dose of LSD+PCP. He will post the results.

13. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from bermuda

My 3 meo pcp is hcl so a speedball of dmt fumarate+3 meo pcp IV is one.

I would not do that to my horse, but by all means keep us informed. The 3-MEO-PCP he has seen doesn't dissolve well in water, but that doesn't usually put off IV users.

Last edited: May 13, 2012
  14. sinnerek21

sinnerek21 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o Male from U.K.
    Can you sniff 3-meo-pcp? Or is it better to take it orally? I want to make it as intense as possible without going to overdose grounds. I was thinking about 20mg-25mg

15. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from bermuda
    As is it very expensive, people might use the most effective ROA available to them. There are accounts of people sniffing it-- it may burn...

I would suggest that starting with 10-15 mg might be better. I guess say it is more subtle than say, ketamine. The chemist who synthesized it became catatonic after an IM injection of 60mg-- it was probably just general anesthesia rather than an actual OD

16. Doctor Who

Doctor Who Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    the Good Doctor has much ( too much ) clinical experiences with this class of substances & is not afraid if being called a "chicken-sh!t" when he asks, nay pleads with anyone who is lucky enough to get the real thing ( 3-Me0-PCP ) to PLEASE Start Small, a 5 mg. dose is fine for a first try, and for gosh-sakes wait at least another 15 to 20 min. before you even think to up the dose, and then... do it carefully. This can be a most enjoyable experience to all you wannabe psychonauts, but it's Not fun when some redneck calls 911 & you spend the bulk of your "Trip" in the emergency ward getting your stomach pumped!!!! So Have Fun Kiddies, but Remember to Play Safe or you may find yourself trying to stop buses and cars with your new found "Psychic Powers"!!!
    (<
    PEACE!

17. sinnerek21

sinnerek21 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o Male from U.K.
    I didn't like 3-meo-pcp, definitely not a replacement for MXE. Waste of money

Last edited: May 14, 2012
  18. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from bermuda
    It is not a replacement for MXE or anything else but it is an interesting material in its own right. It is expensive, probably because a very tough synth. At low doses it is very euphoric and less weird than ketamine (the two appear to mix badly), although MXE is also smooth at low doses too. Higher doses seem to tend towards being a little manic.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2012
  19. Synesthesiac

Synesthesiac R.I.P. Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.K.
    This is an extremely interesting chemical. The most interesting drug im terms of effects I've tried. Has changed my views on the nature of consciousness and the brain. Its so hard to explain its effects, I would write an experience report, but I would not know how to explain its effects in words. I found someone else that pretty much hit the nail on the head on another forum.

I think a really common recurring pattern is this state of mind where you don't feel inebriated much at all, but you do some serious out-of-character shit without even blinking an eye-lid, great in small does if you got social anxiety but in my case even 8mg orally and 3hrs later I'm making out with a woman way too old to be behaving like that... but 3-meo-pcp, it has this way of making you completely detached and absolutely present at the same time... like you're aware of your emotions (fear, stress, horniness etc) but you don't feel them, just observe and play with them.

I can see how low threshold doses (2-4mg) for people with social anxiety or general anxiety this chemical is extremely promising for completely irradicating any fear. If put in a fearful situation under the influence of this you would stand there and realize that you would normally be scared and play with that fact, rather than actually being scared. If that makes sense? It seems to have the ability to detatch you from your troublesome emotions, yet remain totally lucid and capable of normal thought throughout. I'm extremely excited by this chemical!

Have seen reports of doses ranging from 2mg to 50mg (70mg resulted in someone "in an ambulance, being shipped off to the local psyche hospital for an enforced stay", they were discharged a few days later and were fine). So I would highly recommend to keep the doses low with this one. It takes a good couple of hours to peak.

Will write report soon, if it can be put into words; I'm finding it very hard to explain while slightly tripping still :D

Synesthesiac added 126 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

Its really not that expensive to make, the price it currently sells at is a ridiculously large markup, im amazed the vendors that sell it have been getting away with such prices for so long.

Last edited: May 24, 2012
  20. sinnerek21

sinnerek21 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o Male from U.K.
    When I take dissociatives, I usually expect some depth, intro-perspection, true dissociation. 3-meo-pcp is very shallow, more of a recreational drug, used for it's euphoric properties, rather than "tripping".