30 mg Mophine through IV

Discussion in 'Morphine' started by gimmevikes, Dec 5, 2006.

1. gimmevikes

gimmevikes Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    Hi, I am about to inject some morphine from his grey 30 mg pill.

He's not that experienced with IV, so he was wondering a good dose to start with shooting up....maybe half the pill? 15 mg?

Also, he was wondering about the preperation...does he just mix the crushed pill with water, or should he heat the bottom of the can to cook it and THEN stir it. please help! thanks

2. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    Start lower than that, maybe 5-10 mg. Especially if You doesnt do opioids that often.

Theres alot more to prepping a pill for IV than just mixing the crushed pill with water. Does You have a filter to pull the preparation through before shooting it? (not just cotton, You doesn't want to get cotton fever). SWIM really reccomends that You not attempt to shoot a pill unless he really knows what he's doing, but if You is going to do it, at least have a filter. Heating the water will help kill bacteria and such, not sure how much it will improve the solubility of the morphine, but it will help keep things sterile. Just be sure to let it cool down all the way.

Sorry, I do not have a good method for shooting morphine pills, and as far as he knows, theres no 100% safe way to do it. The best advice SWIM can give is to read up on the subject a bit more before deciding to shoot anything.

If You wants to get high right now, please do NOT attempt to IV. Use the morphine either insufflated or rectally, and then go do some reading. I have seen sites with techniques for preparing pills for injection, it might help to learn a LOT about the subject. Theres a lot of things that can go wrong, so keep those in mind too. I am not saying that You should unequivocally not IV anything, but that You should have a working knowledge of the subject and the preparations needed before making the decision to do so. Again, apologies for not having a tek handy, but in the interest of safety it'd be best to do you's homework first.

3. ~lostgurl~

~lostgurl~ Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    This takes some work to turn into injectable homebake. You need to be shown this by someone who is experienced IMHO. There are other ingredients you will need for this to work.

Also depending on how good the cook is the dose you need can be quite different. I have done homebake a few times, but has never cooked it herself, the first time she did it it she hadn't used opiates in about a year and 30mg gave her an ok hit. The next time, about 4 months later I did 20mg (different cook) but had to take the needle out of her arm before she had even finished injecting it as the rush was so intense. Other non-opiate tolerant friends needed as little as 10mg. You really needs to experiment with dosage, starting low and should really have someone show You how to cook it correctly first.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2007
  4. Fantasian

Fantasian Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.K.
    an opiate naive user will get a significant euphoric rush and feeling from merely 5mg of morphine. 10mg of morphine will provide and intense experience, much above that a combination of the histamine release and the euphoria being too much will hinder enjoyment of the experience.

As for Iving pills, ill say it once ill say it again. Dont do it, extraction methods are complicated and require a significant degree of knowledge and also even when done 100% correctly still dont guarentee safety. SWIF in no way encourages obtaining illegal substances but using vials and ampoules that were made for injecting is the only sure way to be safe.

Injecting pills include all sorts of binders and other constituants which can severely damage venous tissue. Thats not to say it will happen but it's a risk. Heroin junkies inject everyday and sometimes run into no problems, others lose their limbs. It's something to consider before IVing pills, is the increase in rush and potency really worth risking a limb for it. SWIF's honest oppinion, if You only has access to pills then use them rectally.

Good luck with whatever You chooses

5. thbronze

thbronze Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Read and learn first,don't fuck up your veins/life unless totally prepared for the consequences,ie:addiction Only then,if still inclined start slow as people have suggested,always slightly cook it up,use cotton for filter.I have heard of 50 mg starting,norm being 100mg but once you get there its kinda like a constant necc.,know what I mean.

6. Cableguy

Cableguy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have 30 mg ethex Ir, brown longated pills....can you IV this brand the same way you would do oxycontin? Any feed back would be much appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2007
  7. Fantasian

Fantasian Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.K.
    As previously mentioned IVing any pills is very unsafe . But from what i know there will still be a recreational high from that pill. 30 mg might be high to start with though depending on tolerance and experience of user.