Dose - 30x kratom extract dose?

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by JinxedSoul, Apr 4, 2007.

1. JinxedSoul

JinxedSoul Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Swim just recieved his shippment of Mimose Hostilis Rootbark and to his surprise found a free sample of 30x kratom extract. Its shiny black flakes, would you call that resin?
    Anyways swim weighed it out and it was only 1.6g and was wondering if this is even enough to get any effects? Is it possible to smoke this stuff?

I also forgot to mention this was on the web site where I bought his MHRB.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2007
  2. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I am a bit skeptical that 30x extract would amount up to the claims. Most extracts are far weaker than advertised, much much weaker.

The shiny black flakes You described sounds like Lyophilized Extract. If it is it should have a very mild taste and have little nausea effects. I tried some of this type extract before and it wasnt bad, but wasn't anything more than 2x or maybe a bit more intense at best.

Be sure to let us know how it goes when You tries it. Be sure to err on the side of caution and start with the lower recommended dose, even if it is quite possibly not as strong as the supplier would have you think.

3. vantranist

vantranist Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from antigua_and_barbuda
    I have seen some 30X on Some ebay's... they appear to be little shiny black flakes, it says they are made diffrent than most extracts and that they are 50% alkoliods.