4/20 has come to an end...

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by gothsk8er174, Apr 21, 2007.

1. gothsk8er174

gothsk8er174 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    what did you accomplish? SWIM made some brownies and :smoker: some.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  2. Riconoen {UGC}

Riconoen {UGC} Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM's been watching bad movie night on TCM, plan 9 from outer space is on a stoner classic. swim highly reccomends it. But that's about the extent of it.

3. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Swip has been on the phone with his attorney most of the day, smoked a lot of weed as usual, ate alot of weed as usual, and posted alot in DF as usual. lol

4. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I was on DF a decent amount, indulged in some recreational substances, wrote a quality research paper in a short amount of time, partied a bit, watched a movie. Got alot done, and at the same time he really didnt...

Perfect 4/20 I'd guess, though I don't smoke as much as he used to.

5. Sitbcknchill

Sitbcknchill Retired Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    111 y/o from U.S.A.
    I went out and handled some business, payed out a lot of money, went shopping, haircut, chilled with friends and a special someone and got blazed he added in some E topped off with a lil methadone and lil alcohol.....overall a fucking great day. Top that off with getting a promotion and a raise at work. Life couldn't get any better at the moment. Well if that special someone would realize how special they are. Anyways, today way great. Best 4/20 in awhile....

6. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    SWIM stayed at home all day and smoked some kief he had been saving up. Such potent stuff, he was really fried.

7. The Doors

The Doors Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    I started the day by smoking a bowl of crystals he had been saving up for a while for a wake and bake(bong right beside the bed! :D), then got out of bed, played "Shine on you crazy diamond" by Pink Floyd while eating a nice breakfast.

Then he left for school and wrote his english exam which went really well, met up with some friends, smoked a few more fatties. SWIM kept smoking throughout the afternoon and then went at a party later on at night. The night started out fun with a bunch of people smoking joints and having a live band playing but then an unpleasant crowd showed up with coke and I didnt want to be around that so he left with his friend and they smoked a few more joints and called it a day.

edit: 300 post!

8. Deano81

Deano81 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    All he can say is... swim needs to re-stock the munchie copboard in his house..

Sooo much green :smoking:

9. Schwag

Schwag Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I had a great 420. He started off with a bowl and a joint between a few friends, then went to another friends house took a few bong hits then they Hawaiian hot-boxed his bathroom with a few bowls. Then they went downstairs and smoked a cherry paper joint and played some super nintendo. Swim then ate a lot of his friends food, was still hungry so he left to buy more food. He came back and they rolled up a quarter ounce blunt made from a coconut-vanilla flavoured blunt wrap. Much better than the last 420 for sure.

10. emineo

emineo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Some spicy Vietnamese food, good cured herb, and a nice curvy red-head.

Even talked some politics before it was all over :smoker:

4/20 was a good one.

11. zera

zera Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Illinois, U.S.A.
    I had an event at his university for the junior-senior transition during midday, and because he woke up late and planned poorly was the only kid there who hadnt pre-partied and hence was the only sober person. Panicking he ran to CVS and bought a bottle of robo gel capsules and downed them, probably not the best drug for a big crowded walking event. Smoked some weed around 4:30 later in the day and got very high, then combined it with some whippets and got blown out of this world. Later I took some shots then ended up seeing grindhouse. Good movie! Now swims just hoping he doesnt have his pre-employement drug screening this week.

12. D.U.M.B

D.U.M.B Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I met a few people he knows from another forum and he got well stoned on 4/20 so yeah. good day/night

13. Peace Frog

Peace Frog Newbie

Reputation Points:
    See, 420 is like Christmas... you can celebrate it for a week :D

Smoke, Smoke, Smoke for the 420 season!

SWIM Went to a party in toronto and met people he hasn't seen in about 7 or 8 years... Listened to some awesome jam sessions while smoking a few nicely rolled joints, and just enjoyed himself!

I have been having a 420 weekend! With the amazing weather happening here right now, I have been spending his time in nature, and has had a BLAST!

14. Nacumen

Nacumen Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I smoked a couple bowls at a friend's house, left, went to his house and smoked some bowls with some of his friends, then eventually passed out with his girlfriend, even though the 3 combinations of weed he tried worked really nice together. He tried to get some bulk molly for cheap from another SWIM, but it didn't work out in the end, which was disappointing because he intended to cap off the weekend with some rolling, but wasn't able to get it the next day either.

It was the first 4/20 I had celebrated as a holiday for MJ, and it went very well.

15. svenghali

svenghali Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.S.A.
    I was unable to appropriately celebrate 4/20 this year due to drug testing. He stayed up the night before, grooving to DXM, Guitar Hero, and a nice stock of some amphetamine.