4-aco-mipt + 2c-b + LSD

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by big-lester, Jul 25, 2006.

1. big-lester

big-lester Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    my friend SWIBL had this crazy idea about combining 2c-b with 4-aco-mipt with acid. SWIBL has done 4-aco-mipt + LSD about 3 times now, and that was really amazing.

tomorrow SWIBL is able to acquire some nexus, miprocetin and acid, and has the time to do it tomorrow.

so the question is if any of you know if 4-aco-mipt + 2c-b is a bad combo maybe? i'm talking about dangerous, not about "not cool". i know you guys probably don't know this since 4-aco-mipt is still pretty new, but if some of you might have a few guesses or maybe if you know someone who has done this combo or something very similar, please let me know, SWIBL can't wait till i tell him. thanks in advance,

bigL

2. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    it makes you wonder how many psychedelics you have to combine before it will kill you. I has seen psilocybin mushrooms 4-ho-mipt 4-aco-det and 4-ho-dipt in combination with LSD. Also mushrooms/4-ho-mipt with 2C-I. none of them produced profoundly negative side effects. however this also doesnt directly answer your question, unfortunately. it is something to work with...

:joint:

3. big-lester

big-lester Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    yeah, thanks, fatal. that's some useful information, thanks 4 that.

more from others would be greatly appreciated!

rhanks,

bigL

4. RunRedFox

RunRedFox Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I has seen 4mg's DOI with 30mg's of ho-mipt and my friend said it was the most amazing combination.

my friend reported no noteworthy after effects besides minor visual distortion for a period afterwards.

5. big-lester

big-lester Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    ok so SWIBL took 1/2 tab of acid about30 min. ago, he's starting to feel it now. he was thinking of waiting a while to see how strong the acid will be, and maybe eat another 1/2 tab.

he was thinking of adding maybe 10 mg. of 2c-b after about 2 hours or so, see how that combination is, maybe it will be heaven by itself and SWIBL might not feel like snorting that last 6 mgs. of 4-aco-mipt, but maybe he will.

I'll keep u guys informed through the night about that crazy SWIBL's adventure :D

cheers

bigL

6. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Or the LSD will have already created a cross-tolerance with the 2-CB as 2-CB mimics an indole. Hence LSD is cross-tolerant with mescaline as well as psilocybin. But 2 hours may leave the window open for SWIM to jump out of.

Do tell the further adventures of SWIM!

7. big-lester

big-lester Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    ok sorry SWIBL didn't keep you guys up to date last night, but his computer crashed.

SWIBL eventually did the LSD + 2c-b combo , but didn't add the 4-aco-mipt to the mix, cuz he didn't really need it. all of the SWIM's except 1 enjoyed the combo. that 1 I didn't enjoy the combo really, because it was a bit boring for him, no nice visuals, they were all just a bit chaotic. he did 3/4 tab of acid + 12 mg. 2c-b. the rest did 1 tab + 12 mg. 2c-b. and they all added some nitrous to the mix which made it very interesting.

SWIBL's report will soon follow,

cheers,

bigL