4-aco-mipt trip reports

Discussion in 'Tryptamines' started by Beltane, Jul 22, 2005.

1. Beltane

Beltane Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.
    Anyone heard of or done this? Saw friend do this at Burning Man last year
    mixed w/ 1/4 hit of pure MDMA. I think dosage was 24mg of one and
    30mg of the other, tho i can check on that if anyone is interested.

Anyway, experience: I now call this "The God Cocktail." I hasn't
    done it again yet, tho a friend has some and he may again after
    summer. Very heavy trip. Heavier than any acid trip.
    The wierd thing was, way, way too high, but it was
    completely OK and enjoyable. Very positive experience. May
    have been the setting tho for those of you who know Burning Man.

Onset, not sure, 30-60 minutes? Duration, 4 hours
    around. Visuals, tracers, every star in the sky a prison, the
    world breathing and at my command. During the trip no interest in
    women at all, which I found odd. Another friend didn't experience that part. All I can remember, tho I'd say
    again very positive and very heavy.

I almost can't imagine a setting cool enuf to get this high again.

- B

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2008
  2. Toltec

Toltec Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    swim once tried 4-ho-mipt And tried the ACO counter part also.

There both wonderful sacraments IMHO! Never mixed it with anything like MDMA. I have mixed it with 2C-C.

The 4-ho-Mipt feels very nice with lots of euphoria and visuals, music defiantly helps the imagination. Its like psylocibin with out the darkside that shrooms sometimes takes you to. The ACO is a little more visual for me. They both produce a very addicting Orgasms.

4-ho-mipt @ 10mg Mixed with the 10mg's of 2C-C changedthe hole tripscharacter alot. Felt like I was under water; things just keep on moving.

I feel the 4-aco-mipt & the 4-ho-miptare winners, there is no body load nor was there any tummy upsets. They both last about 6 to 8 hours though any thing ove 20mg they last a tad longer!

cheers

3. FlashWilliams

FlashWilliams Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I took maybe 20-30 mgs of this about two hours a ago and am really seeing the multi colours of this fanatastic herb.

However, he is currently at a ++++ and really wants to come down. Any advice would be very grateful.

Will this less intensify over hours? The tremors associated with this particular drug are disturbing., but not too unpleasent.

4. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    If You were truly at ++++ he wouldn't want to come down. You is just
    plain too high.

Benzos will do the trick if you have any on hand. If not, just ride it out, it
    will only be a short time until you're back on planet earth!

Next time, please measure your dose accurately, and lower. :)

5. FlashWilliams

FlashWilliams Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Coordinatiion is very weak. but mentally still pretty astute. Are tthere ways to come off trips manually? Maybe its time for this one. Unless I know it will graduate and less intensify . Nothing to worry about.

hindsight. stay with me here for a sec....

6. radiometer

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I hasnt any experience with 4-aco-mpt, only 4-ho-mipt, but thinks that
    at two hours in, it's probably not going to get much more intense than it
    is now. Perhaps you have some friends online You can chat with to ride it
    out?

7. FlashWilliams

FlashWilliams Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Just about over the panic and shock side of it. Still can hardly walk and see would gbl help?

whoa man.... completely out of it.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2007
  8. radiometer

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Heh, man...swiys over the anxiety...tell him to just put on some nice music, turn
    down the lights, and lay down...see where 4-aco-mipt wants to take him!
    It's only a couple hours, and then you'll be back to normal.

The lesson I want You to really learn from this is: not to experiment with
    untried psychedelics by yourself, especially at unknown doses. Make sure
    they will have someone to depend on if things start to go wrong, as they
    have tonight. Edited by: radiometer

9. FlashWilliams

FlashWilliams Newbie

Reputation Points:
    thanks man... he feels fine now. but he could lose it

Having a can of red bull probably didnt help....

Wow thanks for being there man.. be around for two more hours?

radio dude,

If you wanted to come down right away what would you do? swiys starting to feel somewhat more stable, athough he has huge tremors going throughout hisbody.

The colours and mini stars are fantastic, better than any glitter booklet.

10. radiometer

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I'm hesitant to suggest the GBL because I don't know if it may a
    dangerous combination...but my guess is it would probably be helpful,
    and not a risk.

11. FlashWilliams

FlashWilliams Newbie

Reputation Points:
    thanks man... honestly You has at least 6 hours to go - might just try and sleep the worst of it off. Thanks man, will write up what happened and share with the others when You is more sane...remember these words with a cheeky grin: 4acomipt pretty fucken good.

12. radiometer

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I think there's a lengthy thread on this subject, but the title of the thread
    doesn't clearly state it...

Anyway, I believe that adding a bit of lemon juice or the like to acidify the
    water may help, as well as heating it slightly. Also, it's been noted that
    this compound degrades very quickly in solution.

13. FlashWilliams

FlashWilliams Newbie

Reputation Points:
    hehehe I am still very off his face, but totally differert perspective - maybe this isnt over yet. Hey hope hes not too much trouble.

Now almost what is it 3 hours since igention. a different feeling. hes much more confident, sexy, and flirtagious - But I am totally thinking straight. When I take a moment, he feels strangly normal. Okay he cannot see much, cannot move etc, but senses are perfect

shulgin did explain this feeling

Pretty intense

Okay I am am at the bottom/better/ end of this 4acomipt. Its been 3 hours roughly on 30mg no more.

+++

colours are amazing man. unbelievable mini stars, How much can I put on the internet without the fbi crashing through my doors? I am laughing.

reading this thread should be funny the next day

Incase anyone is following: 4acomipt developing beutifully, [​IMG]

14. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    ok. update us when You comes off.

which should be about now? detail appreciated.Edited by: nanobrain

15. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    this has been done to death. quickest way to kill a trypt is to put it in an aqueous solution.

measure every dose. twice. or be lazy and have yourself some black 'n nasty water within a short time.

16. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic

Precisely what I thought when he read this. ++++ is a term thrown around all too loosely in my opinion.

17. DrugPhreak

DrugPhreak Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    75 y/o from iceland
    4-Aco-MiPT

There has been some debate whether a large portion of4-Aco-MiPT brakes down into 4-HO-MiPT and some unknown substance, which is inactive. Some 4-Aco-MiPT was received and this person then proceeded to consume 25mg (on an almost full stomach). Nothing was felt for almost two hours... then there was minortightness of the neck, back, and arm muscles. This wore off in about twenty minutes and it had started tokick in pretty hard by now. There were some heavy duty visuals... swirling, wavy, crosshatching. Inertobjects seemed to have come alive. Faces could be seen everywhere. Shadows appeared to get sucked into other shadows. Everything looked distorted.It definitely had some aspects of a shroom trip... there was a comedy skit playing in their head off and on and even the most mundane things made this person laugh. Mostlight had a deep radiant glow, but it was somewhat hard on the eyes.

The 25mg was taken at 10:00PM yesterday and the trip lasted until ~8AM. Going to sleep was not possible. Based on the time it took to come on and the length this person is wondering if it really was 4-Aco-MiPT. This powder was off white (almost a lighttan) and it wasn't hygroscopic at all. This person has 25mg remaining, but they probably wont takeit again... they rather just doshrooms. They would like to do a GC/MS on this powder, but that would require 500mg. Has anyone done any tests on the 4-Aco-MiPT going around? That would bee nice to see.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2007
  18. snapper

snapper Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    That doesn't sound inconsistent with a 4acemipt trip. Remember that
    Shulgin indicates that this one is very user specific, as is 5meomipt. The
    delay may have been associated with your full stomach, since the Acetyl
    group is quickly hydroxylated and should not delay the onset, again
    according to Shulgin. Could have been many other things, but I guess
    you'll never know.

Snapper

19. one4thedoc

one4thedoc Newbie

Reputation Points:
    4-aco-mipt experience

Last night SWIM measured out 20 mgs volumetrically for himself and each of his 3 friends.
    At about 50 min. major stimulation started with sweaty palms and rapid heartbeats. An inner ball of energy emerged with very mild euphoria and lasted for about 5 hours.
    hours 2-5 : mild visuals, slight morphings. Many thoughts raced inside my head, many derived from the TV but seemed to be taken to a deeper meaning. Thoughts left just as quickly. None of these thoughts were groundbreaking, but mainly "outside-of-the box."
    Hour 5 (smoked mj): A pizza order was attempted but not completed till 2 hours later (that was interesting). Visuals become more pronounced(not as intense as shrooms, but shroom-like). Predominantly patterning, and color enhancing. A lower-light setting with focus provided stronger visuals.

A very stimulating drug, that provokes thought but doesn't really hang on to thought. If truth is what you're after its not recommended because it is difficult to stay focused. More like an outside explorers drug with the stimulation, visual, and auditory enhancements. Stimulation became a bit much indoors. Overall between a ++ and +++.

20. dondante

dondante Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    4-aco-mipt experiences

Previous experience: My first experience with this tryptamine, not including a 4-5 mg taste, consisted of a 12 mg dose followed at T+1:30 with 6 mg for a total of 18 mg. That was done about 6 weeks ago. The booster dose did not significantly intensify the trip, but made it last about 7-8 hours. I felt like the trip was definitely less intense than an eighth of cubensis. There were some decent visuals and a great body high, but it was not too difficult to carry on a conversation. I would say that this experience put me at a solid ++ and then a light +++ after smoking some pot. For me, pot doesn’t directly make the trip more intense but it helps me surrender control and let the trip take me where it will ... my mind wanders much more easily.

THE experience: I had been debating the dosage for quite some time, but finally settled on 22 mg for myself. I had tried a few phenethylamines, mushrooms, 4-ho-dipt, and salvia, but other than salvia, never really had a totally overwhelming experience. My tripmates took 22, 18, and 10 mg respectively. I knew that this experience would probably blow my other 18 mg experience away, but I could not have anticipated what happened. This is an account of what happened.

9:30 p.m.
    Ingested chemical. Tastes terrible, but that's partly due to the 100% ethanol that it's dissolved in.

9:50
    As we are starting to feel the initial effects, my roommate's dog is going nuts, barking and growling. I have no idea what it was sensing, but it definitely knew something was up. My stomach begins to rumble a bit. Pre-trip anxiety is setting in.

10:00
    We are all quite anxious. One friend pukes … advice: don’t eat Mexican food before a trip. I feel slight nausea but nothing unusual. The body high is getting stronger by the minute. Hands are tingling and getting a bit clammy. I’m ready to get on with the trip. Soon the anxiety is replaced with excitement as the chemical takes hold. We are lauging hysterically at everything.

10:15
    Go outside for a smoke. I don’t smoke cigarettes, but it feels good to take a few puffs of a black and mild. It is a beautiful, almost cloudless night, but it’s probably in the 30s. The trip is hits me hard as I am looking out across the rolling hills behind our house. Stars are wiggling and keep getting brighter when I stare. The faint clouds make a swirl of psychedelic colors against the black sky. The trees seem to be getting a little bit of a personality. I feel like the tree behind me is bending over to grab us, but I just find this funny. We all feel like we are looking through a fish eye lens when we look up. There is a buzz in the air and vibrations are apparent everywhere we looked. My hand holding the cigar keeps getting numb and I have to switch repeatedly. I can tell I am cold but it’s a very unusual sensation, like I am being reminded by my senses that I’m cold but I don’t really care.

10:45
    We go back inside. Debate where to chill and listen to music. One’s bedroom has some really trippy tapestries on the wall, as well as a carpet, which we decide is crucial to a good trip. Visuals are quite strong, definitely like mushrooms, with maybe a slightly sharper edge. Mindfuck is getting stronger still. Start off listening to some My Morning Jacket (amazing band if you haven’t heard them) and later switch to Peter Tosh. Smoke some pot. We keep drifting off into our own inner worlds, but the one tripping the lightest keeps wanting to talk. For a minute I find this slightly annoying. But it is fun to listen to a conversation while my mind is making weird associations and connections. Words and ideas spark these very vivid mental images. Me and the other 22 mg tripper are having some trouble following a conversation, but we are enjoying the trip immensely.

11:45
    The other three decide to go back out for another smoke, but I go to my room and listen to Pink Floyd, The Wall. If the previous hour was hard to put into words, this is where it is almost impossible. I was laying on my bed, tripping, but I didn’t feel like it was too hard, then I found that I was thinking about myself from a third person perspective. I was analyzing my life, but it wasn’t mine. I was slightly disturbed, but decided to see where this would take me. I didn’t actually go anywhere, but this was definitely the closest I’ve had to an OBE. My thoughts were slightly outside of my head, and though I wasn’t seeing myself from the third person, I was thinking from it. I will not go into too much detail here because I don’t know how to describe some of the things that happened, but when I met back up with the other three, I felt like I had seen some other part of reality, outside of the one we live in. It was like I was viewing reality at a slightly different frequency or angle, which was letting me see something bigger. I don't think it was ego loss, but I did feel like I was catching a glimpse of Jung's collective unconscious or something. I never quite connected with this other reality or completely stepped out this one, but it was definitely something I hadn't experienced before. I would revist this thought later.

12:30
    The experience in my room by myself was weird, but does not occupy my thoughts too much for the next few hours. We go back to the room with the soft carpet and trippy tapestries that we keep commenting on how they look like underwater sea creatures. At one point the tapestry was swallowing my friend, but I was just laughing. I pointed it out and everyone else agreed. We listened to some Flaming Lips and the two that weren’t tripping quite as hard were having a conversation. The friend that had taken 18 mgs kept thinking he could talk sensibly, but he would keep forgetting the point of what he was talking about and end up going on tangents that didn’t make much sense. I’d try to keep up, but my short term memory was pretty much shot.

1:45
    Go outside again. Each time seems like it’s a journey to put on a hat and coat and make it out to the backyard which overlooks a 50 acre park. Two of us lay in hammocks and comment on the trees, which all seem to be moving and trying to tell us something. As usual, it ends up with us all laughing hysterically, about who knows what.

2:15
    We are back inside. My mind feels exhausted. I have trouble making sense of a complete sentence, much less a topic of conversation. I feel like I am just existing, and I hear a trail of words, but can only hang on to a few at a time. There were a few points when I wanted to add a comment or ask a question, but I couldn’t figure out why I wanted to say something, and had to ask how my question related to what we were talking about. It was fun to try to work through this thick confusion to make sense of everything, but eventually became tiring. This may sound uncomfortable, but I didn’t mind. It was peaceful to just sit and listen to music (now Modest Mouse) and hear sounds but put no effort into processing them.

4:30
    So much happens over the course of the night, but much of my recollection is blurry. When I finally attempted to sleep, I was revisited by the fact that I had seen something that humans simply were not supposed to see. I had ventured outside of this reality and now had to cope with the fact that our reality was not the only one. The problem now, as I lay down in bed with my girlfriend, was that my sense of rationality was returning, and it was telling me that this was impossible. A drug induced experience cannot open the door to another reality. I apologize to others who disagree with this. I just finished reading DMT: The Spirit Molecule, and it's a crock of shit if you ask me. That's another topic for another time. I finally understood how psychedelics can potentially be a model of acute psychosis. I had become temporarily schizophrenic! For a while, no matter what I told myself about the experience being the result of a psychedelic, I could not convince myself that it wasn’t real. Luckily, this phase passed, and the rational part of me regained control and I was able to go to sleep around 5:30. This was an amazing experience, a strong +++. I still consider myself a novice in terms of psychedelics, but I learned quite a bit that night. I will continue to treat them with respect and I feel that doing them too often is sure to have some serious consequences.

This is my first trip report, because I felt that I finally had an experience worthy of writing about. Maybe I will get a little more feedback here than I did on BL. Have fun, but be safe!

Last edited: Feb 6, 2006
    1. 5/5,
      Great trip report
      Jul 5, 2006
    2. 3/5,
      nice clean and readable report
      Feb 1, 2006
    3. 3/5,
      Great report!
      Feb 1, 2006