Experiences - 4-ho-mipt (Miprocin and 4-ho-dipt report

Discussion in 'Tryptamines' started by raven3davis, Jul 10, 2005.

1. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    I finally had a chance to try out some 4-ho-mipt and 4-ho-dipt. There were three of us who tried it first. I took 21mg, my friend took the same dose and my other friend took a smaller dose (11mg) because he was on X. I just weighed mine out and parachuted it in a piece of toilet paper. About ten minutes later I could feel it going through my body. I felt really good at this point so we started to smoke some pot. The pot kicked it in a little more, and we kept smoking some really good widow and schwag too. After about 30 minutes, I was feeling it pretty good and also having some minor visuals. My friends and I went to the store to get some bubblegun and drinks, and I was kinda scared at first to go in the store, but we had some fun. When we got back to the house I was definitely reaching the peak. The feeling is pretty hard to describe but I could definitely compare it to mushrooms. At 21mg, the visuals were not too intense, but there was a lot of melting, breathing, and when I looked at the fan, it looked like it was moving in slow motion. This dose also wasn't very introspective for me, but I think it would be at a higher dose. I layed in a bed a lot of the night, listening to music, holding this girl in my arms, and I was completely content with myself and the entire world. I wish I could have layed there forever. About three hours after me and my friends dosed, another friend came over and he wanted to dose up. My hand eye coordination wasn't very good, and my body was shaking, so it was hard to weigh him out a dose. Finally, I just tol him how to do it and he weighed himself out a 16mg dose and took it. He was skeptical for about an hour, saying it wasn't working, but then all of a sudden, it hit him. He was tripping with us all night. After about 5~ hours, it started to wear off so I took some xanax and just chilled with my other friend who was still tripping. I was still giggling my ass off, and I could still feel minor side effects for about 8 hours. The trip itself lasted about 5-6 hours, but I could definitely feel it for another 2 hours. I ate while I was on it and food tasted really good. I am glad I took 21mg because it was a strong experience, but not overwealming. I will definitely up my dose next time to 25-30mg. Everyone who took it that night really liked it, and my friend said it combines really good with x. Out of all the Research Chemicals I have taken, this one it definitely one of the top dogs. I had no nausea like with some rcs, and it just felt really clean on my body. I feel like I could have taken 40mg safely, although it probably wouldn't be a good idea. It seems like this rc would be really good to combine with acid too. Hopefully I can try that out sometime.

The next day I took 25mg of the 4-ho-dipt and went to watch the pink floyd light show, and I wasn't as impressed with this chemical. My other friend who took 20mg of the 4-ho-mipt agreed with me that the mipt is much cleaner and more visual, with less of a body load. The 4-ho-dipt just had me really confused about everything. If I ever take the 4-ho-dipt again, I will definitely up my dose on it. So all in all, I highly recommend 4-ho-mipt. I have taken 5-meo-dmt, 2c-e, 2c-b, 2c-t-7, and 5-meo-amt, along with shrooms, x, acid, and all that good stuff, and the 4-ho-mipt is one of my favorite psychadelics now. It just feels so clean, and gives my the greatest sensations throughout my who body. I felt like I was about to orgasm, eventhough I wasn't even having sex. I think sex on this drug would be nice at the 21 mg dose, but higher doses might make things difficult.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2010
  2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Miprocin and Iprocin are cross-tolerant with each other, so your opinion of the second compound is based on already being tolerant to such and should not be considered as accurate. You need to wait at LEAST a week between taking these molecules to offer forth an objective opinion. And do NOT up the dose when you do. Or your next report might come from your bed on a handful of valiums.Other than that faux pas - an excellent report! Thank you!

3. allyourbase

allyourbase Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    it wasnt cross tolerance. 4hodipt sucks eggs. simple as that. miprocin rivals psylocyn, while iprocin bores me so much I want to take a dump just thinking about it.

4. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Excuse me but: You took Miprocin one night. Yes? The next night you took Iprocin. Right?You did have tolerance to Iprocin following the Miprocin. That is a given and well established. My evil lab-monkey has tried both of these substances, after a long rest, and has found both to be highly active and uniquely interesting. But it seems you are not likely to be the Poster-Child for Iprocin Rocks! Shall we leave it here? Hahaha! I'll get you the Iprocin Sux t-shirt! Want it Ex-Large? Or Really Small?

5. psykochamane

psykochamane Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from france
    I found too that dipt familly are ininteresting ! compare it to mipt .

I try 5meo dipt and 5 meo mipt only![​IMG]

6. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Regardless of how these drugs compare in enjoyability, it is wrong to
    think that tolerance wouldn't be a factor the next day.

7. raven3davis

Reputation Points:
    Ohh yea I forgot to mention, when I was on the 4-ho-dipt, I licked the baggie of 4-ho-mipt and probably got about 10mg so that was altering the trip too probably. I will definitely wait a while before trying the 4-ho-dipt again, but even my friend who didn't take the 4-ho-mipt the night before didn't like the DIPT too much. Either way, I probably did have my tolerance up and I should wait until another go until I bash iprocin. I did 5-meo-dmt a few hours before the miprocin so do you think that would have had an influence on my trip. I liked both chemicals, but from my experience it seems like miprocin was a little better. I will definitely up the dose next time though, because I think I could handle a much higher dose and have a really good time. My friend also took 25mg 4-ho-dipt and then about 3 hours later dosed another 25mg. Later he snorted some coke and took some X. That seems like a pretty crazy combo but he seemed to be having a good time. I definitely want to mix the miprocin with shrooms or acid. Can ego loss be achieved with high doses of miprocin like with shrooms? Ego Loss is common for me with shrooms, but only at high doses. Does anyone have experience loosing the ego with this substance, and if so, how much did it take?

8. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    5-Meo-DMT does not seem to cause any cross-tolerance with other psychedelics of either indolic or phenethylamine structures. Hence if one is peaking on either LSD25 or mescaline and smokes a hit of 5-Meo, it will blow you straight to Mars. Why this is remains, to me, unknown. So having recently done 5-Meo-DMT should not effect the potency of critters like Iprocin/Miprocin/Psilocin. Go figure.

9. raven3davis

Reputation Points:
    Hmmmmm, smoking 5-meo-DMT while on acid seems like a really good idea!

10. gn2osis

gn2osis Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from denmark
    Once again: try combining them! Both have worthy qualities, and several subjects have found that they mesh really nicely. The visuals of the miprocin and the audio enhancement and euphoria of the iprocin = great, great time.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2006
  11. gn2osis

gn2osis Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from denmark
    One lightweight subject (who find Shulgin's dosage ranges to be right on, and usually prefers to retain the ego during his trips) unexpectedly flirted with ego loss on 20 mg of 4-AcO-DiPT that was boosted an hour later with 5 mg of 4-HO-MiPT and a couple tokes of weed.

With miprocin alone, 12 and 13 mgs respectively have led to a moderate plus-3. With iprocin alone, 20 mg gives a solid plus-3 and 22.5 is pretty strong. Combining them, a nice, solid plus-3 consistently results from 8-9 mg of mipro + 9-12 mg of ipro, with MJ or nitrous augmentation seriously loosening ego boundaries.

I don't think there's any question that each of these worthy tryps has the potential for inducing ego-loss, and that the dose-response curve is pretty steep for both. What's nice is that their results (in several subjects) seem pretty replicable as a function of dosage.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2006
  12. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    My monkey, Bongo, would agree. Both Ip and Mip are full scale psychedelics. Regards the two of them combined, Bongo is hot on the trail of finding the correct timing to administer one and the other. Bongo is figuring the test shot(orally actually)as 12mg Mip and, in20 minutes, 10mg of Ip. Bongo will inform.

13. GDxCAT

GDxCAT Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Any reason why bongo wants to take a higher dose of miprocin rather than iprocin?

My pet cat is planning this experiment soon and plans to take 14mg
    iprocin with 8-10mg miprocin. He told me that otherwise it would feel
    like the miprocin was overpowering the iprocin which is the one that
    produces the great euphoria.

Also in regards to miprocin having ego loss potential.

My cat who has so far been sensitive to all 4-Ho substances (including
    mushrooms, where 2.5g has destroyed his ego.) found miprocin to
    defintely have the same ego loss potential ass mushrooms.

At 22mg my cat felt his ego slipping away but somehow held onto it
    feeling that his set and setting werent right for such an experience.

14. raven3davis

Reputation Points:
    I have never really lost my ego on shrooms only on acid and DMT. I have done doses as high as 7grams dry and it just doesn't happen for some reason. Im sure it has a lot to do with setting. 21mg of miprocin didn't quite do the trick. I think it just might take higher doses for me so Ill try like 25 next time.

15. serpent

serpent Newbie

Reputation Points:
    had the pleasure of combining both with mdma a while back,was extremely pleasant.had 200 mgs of mdma and then probably 3 doses of 10mgs miprocin at varying points,it didnt seem to quite hit the spot,so took 20mgs of iprocin,as soon as it touched the tongue it seemed active and was quite incredible,this was experienced by others also.highly reccomended combo.

16. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Bongo's idea is to kick the so-called ego-loss of the miprocin into high gear. Bongo is a silly monkey who is not looking for euphoria. Bongo wishes to dissolve into goo. He will let ya know once he figures out how to use a keyboard after this. Then he might tinker with the more euphoric aspects of ip & mip.

17. psykochamane

Reputation Points:
    from france
    An experience with 4 HO-MIPT:
    Product:
    4 HO-MIPT 4-HYDROXY-N-ISOPROPYL-N-METHYL 22 mg
    Hashish
    Individual 1,81m 75 kg

H=22h45 Take with 3 other persons a capsule of 4 HO-MIPT
    H+20mn: first sensations of the ascent at the level of arms a little as with mushrooms. For all the others the product is already very present. They spoke of hallucination and about mink " purple ", The person who wason my left and who felt it , to throw a glance by above my shoulder and made a grimace of fear, immediately, a shudder in browsed my spinal column.
    H+1h: gone up is finally there! Powerful and very present in arms and legs, it is really similar to the mushroom of a point of seen physical the sensation to feel the blood which pulses in veins. Colours are intensified, a lamp in the room dismissed a light to the ceiling and has every movement of the head if I re-fixed it, it changed shape alternating the tribal drawings with basic's geometrical forms.
    During the plateau distanceand the time are difficultto estimate and it is rather difficult to speak and to keep coherent comments. The ideas "fuse"! Personally I had no spontaneous vision but every time somebody spoke to me about its hallucinations I saw them immediately! The display being very pleasant
    A lot of madman-laughter often without reasons
    H+4:Beginof thedescent, thevisions scatters bit by bit, the fuzzy in the head scatter.
    H+7: return in the normal. With a "acid" taste or " metalic " in the mouth

I did not sleep to in the evening 20h00 (but I wanted not). Quiet sleep and the next day everithing ok. good night

That often reminded me in mushrooms but (in this dosage) much less intense. The speed ofthe gone up up can surprise, and maybe provokedthe concern but fast scattered with the general state during the plateau.
    The next time we retry it again rather in the daytime to privilege visions and at 30 or 35 mg.

18. psykochamane

Reputation Points:
    from france
    I try it again at 36mg at 8hoo am. the night before i take 56mg of AMT. Visual was wonderfull !!![​IMG]Sound not really interresting but pleasant!

I really like take hallucinogenic's tryptamines after a night under AMT!

19. xwinorb

xwinorb Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I had recently tried both Iprocin ( 4HO-DiPT ) and Miprocin ( 4-AcO-MipT ). Would like to add my impressions to this thread :

Iprocin ( 4HO-DiPT ) : Dose 15 mg.

Started to hit in 15 min, slowly building up, then peaking at about 1 h. Felt like a perfect combo of MDMA + shrooms, clear,whithout the bad side effects. Some ego loss, but not very unpleasant. Music felt great, maybe the best. Over in 4 h, feeling almost like totally back to normal, no problems sleeping later.

Miprocin : ( 4-AcO-MiPT ) : Dose 13 mg.

Similar to the Iprocin, but more visual, erotic, intense. Lasting a bit longer, I guess 6h vs. 4h for Iprocin. Stronger and a bit more unpleasant ego loss than with the DiPT.

Less musical than the DiPT. Would like to confirm this one later.

More unpleasant after effects with Miprocin, difficulty to sleep, some residual visual effects and so lasting for a couple of hours. Reminds me of 5-MeO-MiPT. Iprocin has much cleaner after effects.

By the way, I have tried both at what is a low / typical dose, but it hit harder that expected, really impressive. Would like definetely to up it a bit and to try combining with MDMA.

I like to see guys here proposing to combine the DiPT with a bit less of the MiPT, I was thinking about something like that as well. Would like to hear more about this.Edited by: xwinorb

20. anj0vis

anj0vis Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Germany
    4-ace-mipt = miprocetyl, just a note..

I've tried miprocin from 10-32mg levels, it is one of the best psychedelics I've yet seen. ~20mg is pretty nice, but needs a good enviroment for me to lose my ego and dissolve into sensory input, 30mg+ always does this if I just lie down in a non-distractive environment. Light on the body, although the come-up rush is steep.