Drug info - 4 hour Onset for LSD??

Discussion in 'LSD' started by mynameisshaun, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mynameisshaun

mynameisshaun Newbie

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    SWIM recieved a vial of LSD. He was told every 2 drops equals the amount of one hit. He dropped 2 drops on a sugar cube and later consumed it around 4pm. At 8pm is when he started to feel giggly and euphoric. No major visuals were achieved from this single hit, but like any other trip, colors were extremely vivid through t.v's , lights, etc. The trip came to an end around 2-3am. When SWIM woke up he felt like he couldnt move at all.

Could someone please give me their insight on why it would take 4 hours for SWIM's trip to kick in?

By the way, the onset time was the same for the 4 other people that I was tripping with, so it wasn't just him.

2. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    If this is the case, then you probably had a phenethylamine like DOC my friend, or maybe DOB or something. Generally, LSD does not take that long to kick in. If this incident was isolated, then SWIM might conclude that it could have had to do with my body chemistry, but if everyone experienced a 4 hour come up, you probably had something other than lsd.

Not that this is a sure fire way to determine the contents of your psychadelic liquid, but was there any taste other than the sweetness of the sugar?

3. mynameisshaun

mynameisshaun Newbie

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    I said it tasted EXTREMELY bitter. Almsot like a hint of Metal. I was going to try the whole Black light theory with the vial but she don't have one as of the moment. Is there any other info that I should know so she can find out wether this is LSD Or not, and if it isnt, what other drug would produce these sorts of effects with a 4 hour onset?

4. grandbaby

grandbaby Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    51 y/o
    Bitter taste, 4-hour onset, definitely not LSD. Other than that, speculation -- this has been well covered, a search should give you all the answers you need.

If there is any more of the original sample available, a test with Marquis or Mecke reagents might shed more light.

5. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Use the search engine. Sorry, but you probably bought a bunk vial. It could be worse though. At least you got a chemical that is active! UTSE (use the search engine) next time. There are many topics on this forum covering this type of question. my guess would be that you got one of the more potent phenethylamines like DOC, DOI, or DOB.

Check this thread to see how an XTC test kit will react with different substances.

https://drugs-forum.com/threads/13147

peace

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.