Drug info - 4-MAR (4-Methylaminorex)

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by HippieD9, Jan 7, 2005.

1. HippieD9

HippieD9 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    E4Euh (Intellex)

This recent addition to the psychedelic underground is a long lasting (~14 hours) amphetamine derivative, orally active at about 10-20mg of the free base. Claimed to boost intelligence and encourage verbosity with some MDMA-like effects. Mixes badly with LSD (unlike MDMA).

Anyone have any more info on this? Couldn't find anything else anywhere, and it's rare to find something I haven't heard of, LOL.

Peace,

D.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2010
  2. cyalume

cyalume Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    its chem name is 4-methylaminorex

"Qualitatively, the experience is similar to a long-lasting MDMA intoxication superimposed with methamphetamine, with the added benefits of easy verbalization, free association, integration and elaboration of previous insights.." - The New Age Chemist, PM&E 4

"4-methyl aminorex produces a very long-lasting experience of about sixteen hours that is characterized by an increase in attention and an enhanced ability to recall, analyze and process information. What distinguishes 4-methyl aminorex from other substances like caffeine and nicotine, which also have these effects though to a lesser degree, is its effect on emotions. The 4-methyl aminorex experience resembles a low dose of MDMA in that it helps alleviate anxiety. 4-methyl aminorex enhances that aspect of intellectual work that questions, probes and explores the unknown. Some users are reporting that it helps remove 'writer's block'."

-- MAPS Bulletin, Vol 6, No 2

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2010
  3. variation

variation Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have used it, excellent drug... probably my favourite... among all I've tried.. and I've tried a fair share..

4. matti_2003

matti_2003 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Sounds to me like an amazingsubstance but i doubt i will ever get the chance to try it. The 14 hour session is a bit too long for it to catch on i think. I doubt there will be much of this stuff going around anywhere

5. Wayne Brady

Wayne Brady Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    EDIT: disregard, old thread, sorry

Last edited: Feb 13, 2012