Drug info - 4-MeO-MIPT Drug Info

Discussion in 'Tryptamines' started by Alfa, Feb 28, 2004.

1. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Please post info about 4-MEO-MIPT here.
    Can anyone add information about:

* names / synonyms
    * molecule
    * dose
    * duration
    * side effects
    * have there been any reported incidents with this compound?
    * since when has this research chemical been available?
    * legal status
    * stability of the molecule / compound

Experiences with ethylone should be posted here: 4-MEO-MIPT trip reports
    These documents about 4-MEO-MIPT are in the file archive

Our members list a duration of 4 - 5.5 hours with oral doses of 26 - 41 mg.
    (Generic note: this does not mean that lower doses are unsatisfactory or that the maximum dose was pleasurable.)
    A beginners dose would probably be around 15 - 25 mg orally.
    Reported side effects: dripping(eyes & nose)

Snorting this material may be interesting, but there is a lack of reports.
    Anal use may not give effects.

Here is the TIHKAL entry:

4-MEO-MIPT

TRYPTAMINE, N-ISOPROPYL-4-METHOXY-N-METHYL; INDOLE, 3-[2-(ISOPROPYLMETHYLAMINO)ETHYL]-4-METHOXY; N-ISOPROPYL-4-METHOXY-N-METHYLTRYPTAMINE; 3-[2-(ISOPROPYLMETHYLAMINO)ETHYL]-4-METHOXYINDOLE

DOSAGE : 20 - 30 mg, orally

DURATION : 4 - 6 hrs

QUALITATIVE COMMENTS : (with 10 mg, orally) "In 30-40 minutes, I found I could get some distortions of objects around me, if I really tried hard. There are no color changes. It is unexpectedly mild, and I have no anxiety, no tachycardia. At the two hour point, the peak must be past, and I feel somehow disappointed. I am not sure, in retrospect, if there was ever anything there at all."

(with 17 mg, orally) "I am aware of this at 40 minutes, and was in a very light but not very well defined place for about two hours. It was neither good nor bad. It kind of drifted away and I was not sure when I regained baseline."

(with 26 mg, orally) "I took this orally, in dilute hydrochloric acid so that it would be in solution going down. I was aware in 20 minutes, and went right up to a +3 within the hour. That was quite a bit of change in a half hour. Extremely erotic, but absolutely no visuals to music, either with eyes open or with them closed. I know I am at +3 since there is no way I could drive a car, not for anything in the world, but why not? Don't know, but no way. Cold gespatcho tastes superb, but one cup is enough, and the croissant seems dry and hard. By seven hours I am back where I started from again. Pity."

(with 26 mg, orally) "This is my first try with this drug, ever. First indications of effects in twenty minutes. Quiet onset, no remarkable visuals, in fact no particular visuals at all. To a plus two within about ten or fifteen minutes more. Body is comfortable, mind-set pretty much unchanged from baseline. No euphoria, no insights. But also, no discomfort. Erotic was extremely successful, and orgasm seemed easier than with other materials. Still no visuals but seemed to be a soft plus three. Music fine. Hard to define exactly how we knew we were in an altered state, because of the lack of visual clues. Body aware more than mind. Would like to explore this further. Perhaps for writing? Nice material. Maybe higher next time?"

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2010
  2. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    my experience with it was very much like a combination of ecstacy and shrooms; however without the amphetimine feeling i get on ecstacy.

3. dr ACE

dr ACE Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    just tried some of this the other night and its quite interesting. its has the feeling of empathy you get form e, and that all-over tactile feeling you get too,but overall has more of a tryptamine/mushroom feel to it.i was getting this floating, clouds,kind offeeling which was very strange sensation but quite neat when lying down flat with eyes closed

4. Puistotonttu

Puistotonttu Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have tried both iprocin and miprocin and I would say that (atleast
    for me) miprocin offered better ride. Nice visuals, enjoyable feeling,
    good apetite, nice synestesia with everything around.

5. dr ACE

dr ACE Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    it doese seem to have some neagtive points like little or no visuals,and the doeses are verylow so that should slighty make up for the high cost,would be good for an therapy sessions maybe

6. allyourbase

allyourbase Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    the MIPTs are my FAVORITE psychedelics by far, have you tried 4HOMiPT? its nebular, as for the 4meo I havent tried it, but the 5meo is something else, HIGHLY active, seemingly about four times as active as the 4meo youre describing. hmmm[​IMG]. go psychopnaught go.

7. allyourbase

allyourbase Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    the 4HO is a lot cleaner...by cleaner I mean less negative effects, the methoxys of the MIPT can leave you with small back/joint pain.

8. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: 4-meo-mipt

A CH3O usually imparts strong effects. Placement on the 4- position of the indole is a new one. Likely the information on this substance is in it's nascent stages. It's in the catagory of Wait & See.

9. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:

Seems like some erotic material. I am interested in the effects because they claim there is no visual aspect to the trip, yet driving a car would be impossible. The body sensations must be powerful because even on MDMA, I have no trouble driving a car.

warning to all, never drive while under the influence of drugs...even MDMA.

10. blinkKDX

blinkKDX Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o

sorry, ment to say how does this compare with 5-meo-mipt

11. snapper

snapper Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Re: 4-MEO-MIPT

This thread is 4meo. I was wondering what the hell Triple7's monkey took but the 5meo made it make sense. Bad idea to dip ones finger in the bag.

For 4meo-MIPT - 1mg no activity (surprise, but SWIM always tests the batch for hidden DOxs).
    10mg oral - alert at about 40 min, effects at 1 hr. The standard tryptamine buzz. Boosted another 5mg at 1 hr. Didn't do much to help. Small amount of giddiness, crisp, bright colors in visual field, feeling a bit off base but very subtle.
    I will have to push this higher next time, but at least nothing bad happened, and a few hits of MET salvaged the experience.

12. RoboCop

RoboCop Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth

Yes the test monkeys I mention above were using the fumerate. Sorry it took so long for a response Nag. Im still shocked there is so little research done on this compound after all it is a MIPT. Monkeys seem to be quite found of these.

13. mfrieze

mfrieze Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

swim tried the furmerate version yesterday. swim consumed 40mg. really didn't do much to him at all. I felt the tryptamine come up and thought he was gonna get something out of it, but nothing to crazy or anything came out of it. it was really nothing like mdma. I felt a little euphoria and was able to socialize well. I got dialted pupils and colors seemed brighter. thats about it

14. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:

That's ^^^ another vote for it being similar to 5-MeO-MiPT in low doses. Intriguing considering that the chemical configuration would suggest a higher activety as well as a more truly psychedelic effect.

15. MadShroomer

MadShroomer Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

SWIM suggest trying 10mg 4-meo-mipt combined with 10mg 4-ho-mipt for an amazing synergistic effect that beats 10mg of either substance alone...:D

16. trptamene

trptamene Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    4-meo-mipt

Please post info about 4-MEO-MIPT here.

Can anyone add information about:
    • names / synonyms
    • molecule
    • dose
    • duration
    • side effects
    • have there been any reported incidents with this compound?
    • since when has this research chemical been available?
    • legal status
    • stability of the molecule / compound

Experiences with 4-MEO-MIPT should be posted here: Drug info - 4-MEO-MIPT (2-Methylamino-1-p-tolylpropan-1-one)
    These documents about 4-MEO-MIPT are in the file archive
    4-MEO-MIPT pics
    Research Chemicals Index - Tryptamines
    Research Chemicals Index - Phenethylamines

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2010
  17. ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

Sorry, read wrong, thought this was a experiences thread as well.

Can add;

My ponies source and my pony agrees, around 20mg + for a good dose, 15-20mg to test it safely.
    Duration between 2-5 hours
    Side effect, body load, more in your head than visual.

Last edited: Feb 29, 2012
  18. nightprowler

nightprowler Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o from earth