1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Experiences - 4P and Magic Crystals

Discussion in 'Unidentified Products' started by Placebo effect, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Placebo effect

Placebo effect

Reputation Points:
    I have recently been coming more and more aware of several websites selling unbranded products such as; 4P and Magic Crystals.
    Needless to say, my aunties gorilla took a great interest in this and went ahead and ordered some 4P. Now this is meant to be a "re-blended" (or something???) of 70% 4-MEC and 30% pentedrone. So basically completely illegal in the UK oops.
    Looking carefully at the crystals you can see it is a blend of 2 or even 3 chemicals. The 4-MEC behind the shards and the 30%, were fairly randomly shaped crystals, like sea salt.
    He bombed 200mg and he was very very impressed!
    He also got a very fine anti-splatter cover that you put over oily food as it's cooking, to stop pops of fat burning you. This is much finer that a sivve. Upon shaking gently side to side, the 4-MEC all fell through and after 20 seconds the pentedrone was left on top of the sivve. You must understand that this is only what i'm ASSUMING the chemicals are.
    Magic Crystals tomorrow..........;)

22ndcentury_clubbing added 1349 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

And supprise supprise, exactly the same mixture of what I can only assume is 4-MEC (as the gorilla is very experienced with the effects of 4-MEC) and pentedrone!

Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
  2. Basoodler

Basoodler Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    ^ that's not exactly a reliable method of ID'ing molecules. Which we don't do here anyway without testing the chemical per either a test kit or in a lab so says the rules.

You were pretty hyped up when you wrote that eh?

In reality that could be a number of chemicals and we have been presented with nothing to prove its the 2 you have proclaimed. Nor do we know the % of each chemical.

We do know however that they hyped you up nicely ;)

3. Placebo effect

Placebo effect

Reputation Points:
    No, we know nothing about it, but we now know a little bit more about the dose and effect, of an unidentified blend than we did a few days ago......glass half full than half empty eh?

4. trdofbeingtrd

trdofbeingtrd Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    To the OP, what you did could and still can get you killed. Mystery products that are made of research chemicals can have substances that can be fatal in weights of less than a mg. I am glad you had fun and made it, but do yourself a favor, buy a kit and KNOW what you are doing before you do it.

To anyone reading the thread, please don't make the mistake that because the OP had a fun night that you will to. If it's the substance you know, fine, but please remember....

Any vendor can put any substance into any package and it not be anything other than deadly.