1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Drug info - 5-eapdb info anyone?

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by Iamchrist, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Iamchrist

Iamchrist Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from USA
    I have recently seen an offer for a chem 5-eapdb but i can find no info on it. Anyone have any info? I have tried 5-apdb and 6-mapb but this one is new to me.

2. Lodewijkp

Lodewijkp Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    No but i tried 5-mapb and some other 5-apbs.. they are either underwhelming or overwhelming and always have good amount of sedation but still overall pleasant. Most products on the market are mixed and rarely pure products especially with apbs. Also be carefull because some have given many people including myself brain zaps and sleep paralysis.

5-mapb is one of the best i've tried and very empathogenic, better than 6-apb in most aspects and very therapeutic in many ways. Matter in fact it's one of the drugs i only used 3 times because i didn't want to ruin the good memories i've had on it, usually if you do drugs many times they often lose their magic.

3. Iamchrist

Iamchrist Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from USA
    I have done plenty of 5-apdb. Sometimes good and sometimes meh and that was from the same batch. And holy crap I thought i was the only one experience sleep paralysis from it! I couldnt be sure if it was that because i was using so many different RCs at the time. Never liked it by itself it just knocked me out. I usually dosed 170mg 5-apdb with 50mg 2-fma.

4. Lodewijkp

Lodewijkp Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Oh yeah 5-apb and analogues combine so well with 4-fmp, most fluoroampethamines combine well with them.

6-apb gave me moments where i woke up in the middle of the night completely paralysed this went on for a few nights. One time i started have tremors and involuntary movement like spasms, since thst moment i decided to stay away from 6-apb. Also most apb are very cardiotoxic if you them regularly. If i would use again i would do 5-apb, i like the relaxing effects it has a similarities with high dosages of kratom and doesn't give a comedown or hangover.