Experiences - 5-meo-amt - no effects

Discussion in 'Tryptamines' started by JewishNazi, Dec 31, 2005.

1. JewishNazi

JewishNazi Gold Member Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Happy New Years you bastards. And ‘bitches’ for the females, I amn’t excluding you.

I am seriously pissed off. His night was meant to entail euphoria, gregariousness, increased appreciation for music and vomiting; but no. Apparently, the Powers That Be decided he would remain sober for this evening

This was SWIM’s first (but certainly not last) experiment with the chemical 5-MeO-AMT. SWIM began the night by carefully measuring out three 5mg doses for himself and his two friends (the ‘common’ dose as determined by Erowid is 2mg – 6mg). After about an hour, SWIL (not SWIM, hence the different spelling) felt the urge to purge. This was a good sign for SWIM because there seems to be a high report of vomiting on the come-up, so SWIM sat and waited patiently.

At T+2:00, neither SWIM nor SWIA were feeling anything so they went for a re-dose, but only 4mgs this time. They then went and resumed waiting patiently

At T+3:00, SWIM ingested a further 2mgs after still not feeling anything.

The New Year ticked in, people around SWIM were passing out, and SWIM stood there, sober as a bloody mule. I am happy to report that both SWIL and SWIA were pleasantly intoxicated. They amused themselves by staring at what they thought was a giant ‘magic eye’ on the wall. It was just a normal painting.

And now, SWIM, at T+6:00 sits in his underwear, sweating his arse off, dreading going to sleep in his 32°C (89.6°F) room

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2010
  2. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Wow, that sucks. I have found that 5-meo-amt seems to be a 'dud' chemical for many many people. for example, I used up an entire gram (dosing as high as 14mg) and never felt anything. However, I had another batch that swim tripped hard off of 7mg, whereas others didn't feel a thing at 10mg. so screw 5-meo-amt.

Want a great experience? get some 2c-e and/or DOC

3. JewishNazi

JewishNazi Gold Member Newbie

Reputation Points:
    2C-E is SWIM's favourite so far. He just wanted to try something different for New Years. I dont think he will have the balls totry DOC for a qhile, the long duration would just be exhausting

To top the night off, I was practicaly eaten alive by damn mosquitoes

Tags: