Experiences - 5-meo-mipt / body load

Discussion in 'Tryptamines' started by Broshious, Jan 21, 2007.

1. Broshious

Broshious Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I had his first real experience with 5-meo-mipt(well I am still smack dab in the middle of it) and it is something else. I have only had experience with Methylone and 4-meo and MDPV(Both of which did nothing). Anyways, what I want to know is SWIM looked for a good definition of "body load" and I want to know if what he's feeling is a normal part of "body load".

I feel a little tightness in his chest, and tiny bit of nausea and stomach discomfort. Is this what a "body load" is? Any info would be highly appreciated. And yes I did UTFSE :)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2010
  2. Beeker

Beeker Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: 5-meo-mipt/body load

SWYM is having common 'body load.' I find that above 5-8mg oral these 'body load' feelings get worse without added experience. I haven't gone above 20mg and would advise that you not use 5-meo-mipt more then once a week orally. I found 20mg smoked to be closer to dmt then 5-meo-dmt - but not like either ... one of those things SWIM tries not to explain.

SWYM might also experience the 'heebee geebees' 'mud-butt' or 'swamp ass' :D

3. Broshious

Broshious Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

Unfortunately I went above 20mg. It was quite an experience. One I would not care to repeat.

4. Broshious

Broshious Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

Also, does anyone else get hungry on 5-meo? Oh and where can I find the damn edit button?

5. snapper

snapper Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

the 5meoMIPT body load consists of uncontrollable tremors, overstimulation, a sensation of intense skin crawling, confusion like an electric storm in the brain, euphoria bordering on pain, rapid heartrate, high blood pressure, sweating and nausea. Also accompanying this are intense hallucinations that due to the bodyload enhance all of the unpleasantness, accentuating all of the negative effects with visual aids. A little bit of panic usually sets in to make the experience ever more difficult. This was with 20mg which SWIM attempted once and never again. I find it very pleasant at both a low dose of 5-8mg and occasionally in the range of 15mgs. Some may have a different interpretation of the body load. YMMV.
    I have used 5meoMIPT in lower dosages for many days in a row (I think maybe 5-6 days - SWIM really likes this one..) and has not had any significant negative aftereffects other than being slapped with reality after the binge, and also developed much less of a tolerance than to other tryptamines. Many of these characteristics are similar to 5meoDIPT, except many experienced vomiting and/or diarrhea with it. This has not been reported much with 5meo MIPT.

6. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

Would SWiY care to report though?

7. Broshious

Broshious Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

Sure. But it won't be that great of one because it's all kinda hazy. SWIM ingested an intial dose of 10mg and then being a total retard took 10 more after 45 minutes of feeling nothing. Then maybe 20 minutes later I started feeling pretty good and decided to go for another 5mg and 5 more 20 or so minutes after that. Thank god I didn't take all 30mg at once it was bad enough as it was. For a good hour at least I was feeling great and was getting a nice tracing effect. Then the body load got real bad and I felt almost like I was really really hung over so I went to lay down in bed. Then things got weird and it felt to SWIM as if there were multiple realities going on. The real world and what was going on in SWIM's head. I had been reading a comic on the internet and started thinking in terms of himself being part of the comic all the while practically ripping the hair out of his from the intensity of the body load and what was going on in his mind. This lasted for around an hour with SWIM calling a friend around halfway through freaking out. Talking to someone helped reconnect SWIM with reality and I felt better until the call ended and it all returned. After the hour of hell SWIM passed out and felt no ill effects the next day.