Combinations - 5-meo-mipt (Moxy) & MDMA

Discussion in 'Tryptamines' started by Sick Jack, Mar 20, 2006.

1. Sick Jack

Sick Jack Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hi folk,

I already used the research engine, with no success and I hope that this issue wasn't already discussed.

I was eventually planning to mix both compounds and was wanting to inform myself about the possible problems link to this combinations.

I heard that the "5-meo" part of this molecule tends to produce a low MAOI effect, that why I would know if it's better to avoid to combine MDMA with it.

Has anyone experience with this combinations ? Any recommandations ?

Thanks in advance !

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2010
  2. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have heard of alpha ethylation and alpha methylation of tryptamines can produce an maoi reaction in the human body but have no relevant information on the 5 methoxy group producing this effect. i do however believe that you can find relevant information on this combination. i am fairly sure that 5meomipt is not a highly active maoi because there is in fact a couple reports on this combination and therefore i must assume that the subject lived. if it were a highly active maoi it is likely this individual would have had some major health complications. id say check more thoroughly. go hit erowid and bluelight for example. a trip report will be available somewhere.

1. 4/5,
      interesting info. Could you use some capitals next time too?
      Dec 2, 2007
  3. oldman

oldman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    swims combined the tryp you mention with 2ci and had no ill health concerns. it was pretty wild and trippy visual. not altogether pleasant. kinda paranoid feeling. I know this is not mdma but it is a phenethyl. I would expect the same behavior as in not it not being really an maoi issue. just a n observation.

4. Jonah

Jonah Newbie

Reputation Points:
    don't mix unless you're secure with the fact that you're going into uncharted waters, pharmacologically. you might be the first to die or develope parkinson's at 20. you might find a good combo, but is it worth the risk?

if you do start, start very fucking low.

5. Sick Jack

Sick Jack Newbie

Reputation Points:

6. xwinorb

xwinorb Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I had problems with that

I have combined 5-MeO-MiPT with MDMA once, with MDMA and 2C-B another time, no problems. I have also taken 5-MeO-MiPT just by itself, and I can tell you it tends to be the strongest component of the combo.

I am liking more 4HO ( or 4AcO ) DiPT.

The 5-MeO-MiPT has some side effects I don't like. I can't sleep for a few hours after it is over. Also it has a paradoxical effect on your ego, it is amphetaminic, uplifting, but also makes you feel a bit paranoid, scared and worried.

7. xwinorb

xwinorb Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Oops, sorry I mean 'I had NO problems witrh that"

8. treefingers49

treefingers49 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Could you go into a little more depth on this aspect of 5-meo-mipt? Also, what dose of 5-meo-mipt were you working with?

9. illuminati boy

illuminati boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    While I have heard no specific reports on toxicity, per several issues of Microgram etc., 5-MeO-MiPT is known to be circulating in ‘ecstasy’ pills in North America… so it is fairly likely that many persons have probably already unwittingly combined MDxx compounds with 5-MeO-MiPT.

I B

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017
  10. xwinorb

xwinorb Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Answering to treefingers49 :

I have tried 5-MeO-MiPT three times, as I have mentioned, first time in combination with 2C-B and MDMA, I have a post on this one.

Next time I tried 5-MeO-MiPT just by itself, 12.5 mg. Overall the same as in the combo, less pleasant.

Third time, I took a low dose, ( 8 mg ), just wanted to check some reports it is kind of stimulating, not very psychedelic at low doses. I went out, something I usually do not while rolling, I went to a few stores, browsed some books and CD's, finally started to feel like going home, so I did.

By the way, I am usually sensitive to psychedelics, one exception the 2C-B. The 5-MeO-MiPT at low dose felt pretty much like a higher dose, just less intense.

The third time I did not felt too much nervousness or fast heart beat initially.
    Except for this all three times essentially identic.

The 5-MeO-MiPT allways makes me feel a bit scared, ressembling the fear you have occasionally on shrooms. But it is not sedative like shrooms, just the opposite. The stimulating feeling is nice, one thing I like in the 5-MeO-MiPT. But I also start seeing things worse than they are, like feeling a strange pessimistic and worried perception of everything. Basically, I see things worse than they really are. After it is over, then you notice that. Normally I am not like this, when I take 2C-B and other stuff, even shrooms, I don't feel like that.

A bit like the opposite of what I ( and most people ) feel in MDMA which is calming, nice, gentle but strongly reafirming your ego. One of the best aspects of the MDMA in my opinion.

1. 3/5,
      detailed and thorough reply, answering the question exactly
      Mar 25, 2006
  11. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    just a heads up folks.

recent 5-MEO-MiPT is rumoured to be very (as in extremely fuckin') potent.

the stranger that ran ~1mg trial said there is no possible way he could ever think of dosing more than 5mg of this material.

much caution - or you may end up waaay in over your head, and have to have loved ones pull said head out of your anal-ytical introspective ass by the ears to avoid complete psychic meltdown.

this material is nothing like the 4 substituteds, nothing like MDMA and can be very very deep.

heed Shulgie's advice. go low.

the latter part of xwinorb's post is very true, one can indeed unexpectedly get the Fear and it is an extremely stimulated, cold Fear...

12. Sick Jack

Sick Jack Newbie

Reputation Points:
    It's curious, because I dosed 5-meo-mipt at more than 15mg without any problem and more than once. The stuff had been purchased through a serious provider, but strangely this compound didn't stay long on the "menu".

So I will be carefull the next time that I will get some 5-meo-mipt. Thank you !

13. snapper

snapper Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SWIM loves 5meomipt, but feels that it would overwhelm and in some ways ruin MDMA. it has an entirely different feel, and combines better with other sensually stimulating tryptamines like dpt, or even something like AMT or amphetamine.
    Snapper

14. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    a 15 mg dose of 5-MeO-DiPT would be decent... not of this material however... I say that he has no prior experience yet with experimenting with this compound but that a friend of his tells him that it is fairly similar to the diisopropyl analogue in its effects. Dosage is a different story. anyone reading this thread please heed nanobrains wisdom and DO NOT start at more than 1 or 2 mg... I have only heard of someone topping the 20mg barrier once and it sounded like a completely ego shattering out of body trip that lasted several hours and was perceived as eternity. the only other times I have specifically heard of anyone taking it even above 10 is in this thread. When swimming in such deep water one must be careful because the current can carry you off easily and you might not all be strong enough to swim back yourself... please be safe everyone... lets all remember names like jake duroy and joshua robbins before we go and try to be heroic dosing. its really not worth dying yourself. consider also that if you do it could be the straw that breaks the camels back and ruins shit like this for everyone forever...

15. oldman

oldman Gold Member

Reputation Points:

16. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    well i dont know about strength of this batch or that... what i do know is that this specific compound can and will be active in some as low as a milligram. that means that doing something like starting at above 5... maybe not a good idea such... then again... how can we know the lethal dose until someone finds it for us?

17. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    From all the information on 5-Meo-MiPT that i've found, and I am a scrounger for data, 5-Meow-Mipt has a wide range of effects on monkeys. Some monks state they left the planet on 10mg. Others claim to have had very little effect at 18mg. That should put a big RED FLAG into one's face right there. If I were to sum this substance up in one word it would be: Unpredictable.

In that it tends (usually with monkeys) to have a mild effect when compared to other RC's, I have to wonder if some chimps do not fail to factor tolerance into their equation when the talk about the dosage they have taken. Might it be that some have taken 5mg and felt little one day - and THEN taken 20mg the next? And the report is from taking 20mg with a tolerance already built up? Maybe.

So be very careful and err on the side of caution. Even though your monkey did not see the walls melting does not mean that their neuro-chemistry was not melting. Go slow and easy. Have fun. Don't let your monkey become a statistic. Or may the Animal Rights people pitch camp on your doorstep.

18. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    here's food for thought: several anecdotal reports indicate 5-MEO-MiPT has a pronounced effect on sleep. not as in falling asleep, but specifically, on the dreaming phase.

this manifests for up to 3 days post ingestion as dreamstates laden with very heavy emotional content - realities of despair, mountains of madness, being ontop of a scaffolding skyscraper watching the tsunami roll in, cheating wives, dead children, warfare, plague etc.

not sure what to make of this at all, other than i seem to remember there were several mentions of 5-MEO-AMT having this effect.

BTW, the known reported doses were 3mg, 5mg and 5mg. one subject apperently has not been able to sleep for more than 3 hours at a stretch since...

has anyone's SWIM noted or heard of this property in association w/5-MEO-MiPT?

as Nag said, err very much on the side of caution with this one, seeing as the effective doses are so low, whats the hurry?

19. Sick Jack

Sick Jack Newbie

Reputation Points:
    @nanobrain
    I don't remember having such problems after ingestion of 5-meo-mipt. For me, this stuff tends in fact to disrupt a bit my ability to sleep, but I don't remember any influence on my "dreaming phase". But I will pay more attention to this point after my next trials with this compound.

20. hh339

hh339 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    5-meo-mipt was a weird trip. fun but still a little annoying side effects, like sounds getting so loud and distorted I got a headache. next to no visuals.I would not spend any money on this substance again, maybe if santa brings some...

Last edited: Apr 23, 2006