1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

5-Year-Old Hands Out Heroin At Day Care

Discussion in 'Heroin' started by enquirewithin, Jun 17, 2007.

1. enquirewithin

enquirewithin

Reputation Points:
    Parents Say Drugs Were Wrapped Like Candy

POSTED: 12:10 pm EDT June 15, 2007

http://www.wftv.com/news/13510537/detail.html

Follow the above link for a video.

BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Police in Buffalo, N.Y., say it wasn't candy a 5-year-old boy was handing out at a day care center -- it was heroin. Some children apparently swallowed some of the drug, but no one was seriously hurt. Six children were rushed to a hospital and later released. Police said the boy gave small packets of heroin to his sisters and friends Tuesday morning, thinking it was candy. His parents said he must have found the drug as his mother walked him and his two sisters to day care."It was all wrapped up in waxed paper and they had smile faces stamped on them like these M&Ms," the child's father, Wayne Clamp said.He said he was shown the packets of heroin by police after it was confiscated. The parents insist the heroin didn't come from their house."He didn't think it was something bad," Clamp said. "He said it smelled like bread crumbs." Their children were taken into protective custody pending a July 11 court date. And state officials have suspended operations at the day care center while they investigate.

Attached Files:

• day.jpg
      day.jpg
      File size:
      9.4 KB
      Views:
  2. Ontherooftops

Ontherooftops Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Ok thats like really fucked up.

Swim still totally can't stop laughing though.

3. Swimster

Swimster Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    hmm... looks kinda bad for the parents. It's interesting how the father didn't think to ask the kid what those "waxy packets" came from or what they were!

4. Orchid_Suspiria

Orchid_Suspiria

Reputation Points:
    Swim finds it a little odd that the kids father never wondered what those packets were.He couldn't have thought it was actually some kind of candy!Even the most naive and clueless person about drugs would have been suspicious about something like that most likely.

5. fnord

fnord

Reputation Points:
    what kind of parent would let there kid eat candy they found on the ground anyways?

6. Orchid_Suspiria

Orchid_Suspiria

Reputation Points:
    And why can't swim find free smack laying around?

7. Swimster

Swimster Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    HE he he... Swiy/swim can't seem to, but a 5 year-old can.:eek: :(

8. Orchid_Suspiria

Orchid_Suspiria

Reputation Points:
    Just isn't fair!

9. JDreaming

JDreaming R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Wow, five is a really young age to start dealing smack. Kids these days grow up waaaaay too quick! Either that or the day care scene has gotten a lot tougher lately... at my day care, SWIMwas lucky if he could find someone selling dime bags of bud, forget about powdered heroin.

Actually, I'm quite sure the kid had no idea what it was and someone else in his family has been very naughty.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2007
  10. Orchid_Suspiria

Orchid_Suspiria

Reputation Points:
    Maybe some dealer was running from the cops and dropped alot of his product and the kid just found it on the street?

11. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    swia always miss out on free h going around, oh disgust. yes purely terrible tut tut and all that.

12. Orchid_Suspiria

Orchid_Suspiria

Reputation Points:
    Yup swim never finds much cool on the street and not much cooler than finding a bunch of free bags of h.

13. harnois

harnois

Reputation Points:
    i found a lottery scratchcard once on the grass when i was walking my dog in a condo community. i had to scratch it. i got excited for a split second then i knew it was a loser. i felt weird about it though, what if the person who dropped it is thinking "I wonder if that scratchcard i lost was a winner?"

14. urkuh

urkuh Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Scary, but sadly funny? Sorry:/

Sad thing is, i was given drugs by at most an 8 yearold once... i cried:( its sad!!
    Atleast that little boy didn't know what he was doing..

Tags: